PDA

View Full Version : [A] Final fantasy inspired

Lunareescence
05-05-2006, 08:05 AM
Okeydokey I felt like combining stuffs from final fantasys so BAMO this popped up or something like that

I used Cloud's funny shoulder thingy with the lion dude on it
Cloud's sword
Yuna's lacey gunner top as inspiration
Songstress skirt
Paine's kewly belt thingy
Tried to cross rinoa's boots with lennes..
zanarkand symbol
and her earring was Yuna inspired

anywho tell me what ya think~

Rase
05-05-2006, 02:25 PM
That's very good. For me, the best part is just that you were able to color it so well, choosing the right colors for the fight effect. Nice job. :)

Rengori
05-06-2006, 12:55 AM
Damn you're good at coloring. I can barely get the shades right. And it's a nice conglomeration of FF characters.

~SapphireStar~
05-06-2006, 07:40 PM
Very nice and I agree with the others, colouring has been well done. Plus you havent OTTed her body like most manga beginners do. Good job :D

Madonna
05-06-2006, 08:01 PM
Her neck is thicker than her uniformly bland limbs. They're all the same thickness, they don't get more slender/thick as to show any muscles and her wrist is nonexistant. Your character's feet are horrible, but I have similar issues; the best way to drawing feet is studying some anatomy and pictures that are done in a clinically detached manner. You'll get a much better feel as to how feet (and the rest of the body) should more resemble. Also, lightly sketching out a person's framework before solidly committing your pencils/pens/markers to paper does help a lot. Oh, and that sword's handle is too short; cannot do a darn thing with a weapon like that.

All that negativeness aside, I do like your custom design and the way you fused together several aspects from different character's looks. Your skirt shows folds, your blade shows the gleam of metal, your hair falls nicely, and your colors mesh well. I think you are doing well and can definitely get better.

Markus. D
05-07-2006, 01:02 AM
Its good.

10/10 ovcourse.

moogle maniac
05-07-2006, 02:55 AM
yay go new zealand that was so cool

Zeromus_X
05-07-2006, 03:04 AM
Everything's perfect except the structure of her body, which was already mentioned. :cat:

DragonTU84
05-08-2006, 09:05 PM
I like it, kinda reminds me almost of the character I designed...yet yours is more Yuna-esque to it, definately has that feel from Yuna's FF X-2's gunner dress sphere. I will post mine soon.