PDA

View Full Version : Funny Moments.... and weird stuff.

Dark Messenger
05-05-2006, 01:45 PM
Ever have any random funny moments? Not story-wise or anything, just in random battles and stuff?

Recently, after beating Omega Weapon, Tidus suddenly shouted, 'Ya like that!?' I know it normally happens after battles, but to say it to a dead Omega Weapon...

And, while playing blitzball, ever notice players sitting around shaking? Weird. Someone from the other team had the ball and swam past one of my players and he was shaking on the spot...

Also, on the blitzball mini map, sometimes you may see players' arrows spinning in place... and the player with the ball did a few 'donuts' in front of my goal before shooting. The 'donut thing' tends to be a Guado.

And I like to shoot VERY close to the net, but it looks strange doing Sphere Shot so close...

Also, when you shoot up close, the ball comes from BEHIND the shooter!

Anyone else get a great feeling when you score with Jecht Shot 2 from your own goal?

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
05-05-2006, 03:35 PM
i think it's funny how if u do jecht shot when theres no one there he bounces it off the opposites goalpost, so u can do jecht shot from ur net n the ball will go all the way down the field to hit the post, come all the way back to tidus, then go al the way back down the field agen :D

n this funny thing happend wen i caught loadsa monsters in omega dungeon then a malboro came along n bad breathed me to death . . . wait . . . that wasnt funny . . . it was sad . . . *sniff* :'(

Chlis
05-05-2006, 04:29 PM
confused tidus killed my lulu and rikku in battle when he killed lulu he yelled ya like that

i couldnt stop laughing

IceAngel
05-05-2006, 04:38 PM
confused tidus killed my lulu and rikku in battle when he killed lulu he yelled ya like that

i couldnt stop laughing

Ditto!

DeathKnight
05-05-2006, 05:16 PM

i couldnt stop laughing

HAHAHAHA :chuckle:

Wakka once killed Lulu if I'm right with Attack. And you all KNOW how that sounds when it's a critical hit! funny as hell :chuckle:

StarChild
05-06-2006, 04:32 AM
to me it always sounds really funny when Tidus says "You like that?" after he kills anything, lol!:D

mooglebunni608
05-06-2006, 04:52 AM
sometimes during battles Tidus yells at Kimahri.... and usually Kimahri isn't even in the party... XD

chaos_ghost
05-06-2006, 09:04 AM
I love how if you summon an aeon while you have a KOed party member, they are revived and run away with the others. But as soon as the aeon is gone, they come back on screen and faint again. This is really funny if you do it with a KOed Wakka.

Markus. D
05-06-2006, 01:20 PM
as a Lulu fan, I like all her sayings the first time she uses a certain spell.

Jessweeee♪
05-09-2006, 10:54 PM
I cheated once (first time through. too eager to do it right :\) to get the Magus Sisters, and when I attempted to summon it,
everyone ran away while Yuna kept running in circles. You could hear several people running even though it was just Yuna. Had to turn the game off :(

Lionheart_587
05-10-2006, 02:14 AM
I reckon it's funny when you've maxed out lulu's strength and just use a normal attack with the onion knight. A little doll dishing out 99999 damage and overkilling a huge fiend. Hilarious!!!

Starshipmexico
05-10-2006, 03:03 AM
On the first fight with Rikku in my party, I fled instead of fought so it went a-something like this...

Tidus: "Alright Rikku, Let me show you how its done!"
*Runs for the hills*
"Maybe next time"

Psychotic
05-10-2006, 03:06 AM
as a Lulu fan, I like all her sayings the first time she uses a certain spell.They're so bad, they're good.

Well, maybe two of them.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
05-10-2006, 01:16 PM
i especially like "icing on the cake" . . . ok lulu, go and sit down, go on

Mika
05-10-2006, 03:33 PM
"Hey is that edible?"

LOL XD Rikku. <3

Dell
05-10-2006, 04:48 PM
I like it when she cast Demi:
"This won't hurt.......much"

I also like Magus Sisters official move after they launched Delta Attack.

I also like when you change to Tidus:
He will say something like: "Come to me if you dare"
Then Flee with him: "Live and Let Live!"

I like it when Tidus use Slice & Dice to Dark Yojimbo, he will move Kogoro from it's original place, then Kogoro come back, then Tidus move him back and so on.

Remon
05-10-2006, 06:38 PM
I like the part at thunder plains when rikku talks to yuna.A lightening strikes and she says:''Quiet!''
Also before going to Djose When kimahri smiles.:D

SeeDRankLou
05-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Several attacks while under Haste are rather funny. Tidus using Slice & Dice, Lulu attacking normally and her little doll waddling really fast to the enemy, Rikku just standing there.

Lost Number
05-10-2006, 10:36 PM
See whenever Wakka does his victory pose under haste? Odd.

Leen-Leen
05-11-2006, 07:57 PM
I don't know why, but ofr me it was always funny when you were riding a chocobo ... if you left it somewhere, then walked forwards, sometimes it would zoom up all the way to the chocobo's face ... funny xD

Also when I was in the moonflow, I ran into a lot of Ochus. Yuna and Lulu were in my current party. Yuna tried to do an impression of Wakka, saying, "There are a lot of these here, ya?" And Lulu would say, "Hm. Stop that."

chaos_ghost
05-11-2006, 09:38 PM
I can't remember what temple it was, but when Dona's guardian shakes Auron's hand, Tidus does the oddest dance I've ever seen.

Jessweeee♪
05-12-2006, 10:40 PM
? I don't recall the dancing.
Tidus and Wakka wrestling in the backround at Mt. Gagazet. You talk to Wakka and he'll say "My neck hurts, ya!" or sumthin

All the different things the character say in battle. As many times as I've beat the game I haven't heard all of them. Like Yuna's Wakka impression, never heard it.

IceAngel
05-13-2006, 09:50 PM
I like it when Tidus hears the word 'Macalania' for the first time and he says "Ay!"

daggertrepe
05-14-2006, 12:30 AM
I like it when they are on gagazet and Seymour no. 3 just appears out of nowhere. :eek:

FadedDreams
05-14-2006, 02:05 AM
hahahaha omg i gotta go back and check out the dancing if there is any, that sounds hilarious!!! :D

chaos_ghost
05-14-2006, 07:59 AM
The dancing is one of those things you have to look for. You should se it in one of the angles where it shows behind Barthello while he's talking.

Yesterday I started a new game and when we got to the Farplane, I found it odd that Chappu(at least in my opinion) looks nothing like Tidus, even though Wakka and Lulu insisted they looked alike. I just found that weird.

Zeromus_X
05-14-2006, 09:04 AM
After the Zuu fight in the Bikanel Desert, I fought a Sand Worm, and Wakka said "Where's that giant bird when you need it?" xD

Chlis
05-14-2006, 02:30 PM
are u sure the dancing isnt wrestling? my bro is plaing through and i spotted them fighting in background not dancing

Sergeant Hartman
05-15-2006, 09:04 PM
When you use Blitz Ace in an underwater battle, the ball comes from nowhere.

look_out_below
05-15-2006, 11:36 PM
Once in a party made up of Auron, lulu and Yuna i switched Yuna with Tidus and as Tidus came in he said "Dont break any bones old man".
Also everytime i hear Tidus say "Gee you look stiff Wakka, and I don't mean your face" i cant help but laugh.

A weird thing that happened to me the first time i played through the game (when i didnt try doing any of the bonus quests) was all my party characters died at the same time as Yevon. You see he cast ultimate which not only killed my party members but it killed him as well this caused my game to freeze and i had to restart it.

Kuroneko
06-12-2006, 04:26 AM
I love it how when you first enter the place the unsent maesters send you, via purifico or something, I don't quite remember what it's called, you are Yuna, - it's before you battle that guy and his aeons - you have to step on those thingys when the arrow is pointing in the right direction and you only have Yuna and Auron with you, I think, and when you first run into fiends Auron says "I hate this place" which was extremely similar to what I was thinking when we ran into them. They were two chimeras, I think.

XD lol I said 'I think' a lot then. (seriously, I have practically no idea, it was ages since I played that part.

Edit by Psychotic: Hey Kuroneko, if you want to add anything else, please use the edit/delete button instead of double posting. Cheers. :)

Lon611
06-12-2006, 05:19 AM
i kno its dated, but the funniest thing would have to be the lil kid in kilika running around saying "im gonna be a blitzball when i grow up" lmao :rolleyes2

Minxy MOMO
06-12-2006, 05:27 AM
Don't know if this has been posted, but I always find it funny when one of your characters dies, then you summon an aeon and the dead one gets up and runs away with the others...then when you tell the aeon to leave/it's defeated, the dead character returns and falls limp to the ground^_^

HolYuna
06-12-2006, 07:30 AM
Oh, one time I think Tidus had Poison on him and I didn't notice, xD so I made him attack the fiend and his health was really low, and since he took of some damage it took all of his HP with it, and he just fell down infront of the fiend. Haha, I thought that was quite funny. ;)

Dynast-Kid
06-14-2006, 01:23 AM
I always thought that it was weird that whenever Kimahri used an item he pulled it out from under his loincloth! and that Lulu pulled items out of the top of her dress

Hambone
06-14-2006, 01:35 AM
I like what lulu looks like when she's dead.

Dynast-Kid
06-15-2006, 12:23 AM
me 2

TurkSlayer
06-15-2006, 12:35 AM
"This event is sponsored by Yevon."

Just don't ask why I find that funny.

Shiny
06-15-2006, 04:31 AM

I found that funny too! Maybe because of the fact that a religious/spirtual figure is sposonring events and they're not even alive. Like if someone said, "This event is sponsored by Jesus." I would laugh too...*laughs*

Jessweeee♪
06-19-2006, 05:29 PM
Oh, I played through it again and saw the dancing. Is there anything else like that besides a gagazet and djose?

Dark Messenger
06-27-2006, 04:10 PM
In that one dream where Jecht appears (you know, "You with a woman!?") Tidus can be seen running on the spot for some reason...

gabrielo2580
06-27-2006, 06:07 PM

I found that funny too! Maybe because of the fact that a religious/spirtual figure is sposonring events and they're not even alive. Like if someone said, "This event is sponsored by Jesus." I would laugh too...*laughs*

the difference is jesus bieng alive is a bielief and only one of many religions..

in spira that fact that yevon was a true person is a fact because he was zaarkands ruler and he is also still alive- he was controllign sin and slowly lost his mind and actually became sin.that changes at end of game tho u fight yu yevon

BardTard
06-27-2006, 08:51 PM

I did! I think it looks funny!

Once Lulu's moogle killed the enemy when she ran out of MP. I wasn't the one playing though, some little kids were and I watching. But I did kill a fiend with her dolls.

Ooh and once in the beginning of the game with Tidus and Rikku, they're underwater and it looks like Tidus is staring at Rikku's butt and it says "examine" hahaha

f f freak
06-27-2006, 09:51 PM
I thought it was funny when my Yuna was confused and she attacked Lulu and Lulu had counterattack equipped and she turned and bitch slapped Yuna and Killed her and yuna just fell on the floor in front of Lulu. Also once Yuna was confused again(My Yuna gets confused a lot) and she hit Tidus and Killed him .It looked like he was trying to look up her dress

Jessweeee♪
06-27-2006, 10:24 PM
In that one dream where Jecht appears (you know, "You with a woman!?") Tidus can be seen running on the spot for some reason...

I remember that...it was weird. Well, it is a dream I guess.

gabrielo2580
06-28-2006, 12:13 AM
I thought it was funny when my Yuna was confused and she attacked Lulu and Lulu had counterattack equipped and she turned and bitch slapped Yuna and Killed her and yuna just fell on the floor in front of Lulu. Also once Yuna was confused again(My Yuna gets confused a lot) and she hit Tidus and Killed him .It looked like he was trying to look up her dress

lulu doesnt slap..
she gets her moogle to attk im confused?

feona17
06-28-2006, 05:11 AM
I find a lot of things humorous in this game, but one thing I do remember laughing at pretty hard was when Tidus was talking about Macalania for the first time. Referring to it as Macarena, and then when Wakka corrects him, he goes "AYE?!" and I was like dude, sounded like he got something shoved up his butt unexpectedly at that exact moment. I laughed so hard.. I don't know why.

f f freak
06-28-2006, 05:10 PM
Actually Lulu slaps only if it is someone close to her when she counterattacks it isn't her proper attack and I think she only does it on friendly people a.k.a people in your team

Jessweeee♪
06-28-2006, 06:14 PM
Actually Lulu slaps only if it is someone close to her when she counterattacks it isn't her proper attack and I think she only does it on friendly people a.k.a people in your team

She literally slaps them??? I have to see that.

BardTard
06-28-2006, 06:26 PM
I WANNA SEE LULU SLAP SOMEONE!!! I have to go try that out!!! And then finish killing some tonberries. *sings* Tonberry stew... Tonberry stew....* Just kidding I love tonberries! They're fun too play with :tonberry:

f f freak
06-28-2006, 06:27 PM
Yeah she does but it often misses and it has to be one of your own characters that attacks her also remember counterattack

Queen Anthai
07-05-2006, 09:50 AM
How has nobody mentioned the scene on the S.S. Liki when Tidus snatches the binoculars and "appreciates" Lulu? :D

BardTard
07-05-2006, 06:56 PM
I remember that! lol that was funny

luthien_ancalime
07-11-2006, 03:32 AM
i dont know if any one els noticed this but you know when thers the whole tidus yuna kiss scene well before they kiss and such when there talking at one point it looks like tidus went to fall back in the water but he stops himself and is standing there flailing his arms about. i found it kinda weird.

IceAngel
07-11-2006, 12:51 PM
Oh yea lol, I thought it was his way of trying to act cool and show off. :tongue:

Mage_of_Fire
07-13-2006, 01:03 PM

me three. My siblings and I always get a kick out of that line when we play the game.

When you use Blitz Ace in an underwater battle, the ball comes from nowhere.

Unless rikku is your thrower. ;)

sometimes during battles Tidus yells at Kimahri.... and usually Kimahri isn't even in the party... XD

Why would Khimari EVER be in your party? ;) He's terrible.

My scene would have to be when after playing 120+ hours and having max damage and all that jazz I attacked don tonberry with khimari (who has about 30 sphere levels total, and half of them were deleted by me and not relearned), and it did like 1k damage or something silly like that. I don't like khimari.

yea, very disturbing. o.O

Now, *Lulu's* victory pose while in haste...... :D

----------

I'll have to say that there are tons of funny lines in this game. It's one of the things that makes it an awesome game.

Dark Messenger
07-17-2006, 11:46 AM
I also like Tidus and Rikku's victory poses under haste.

Jessweeee♪
07-17-2006, 05:15 PM
I'm going through again and just two days ago I used provoke and Tidus said, "Hey, Hey, Hey"
The way Fat Albert says it.
XDDDDDDD