PDA

View Full Version : MY Keyblades!

Giga Guess
05-06-2006, 12:44 AM
Here are MY Keyblade ideas. They are: Duality, Flora's Secret, and Cataclysm. Abilites are, respectively Protega (Defence rises as battle goes on at an extremely fast rate, up to approximately 3x Defence, but it's attack is slightly sub par), Regen (Ummm....duh?), and Zantetsuken (RARELY defeats a regular enemy in one hit)

mooglebunni608
05-06-2006, 02:32 AM
Cool! The first one is really pretty :D

NeoCracker
05-06-2006, 03:00 AM
I Agree, I'd use the Duality.

Giga Guess
05-06-2006, 03:05 PM
:D I know Flora's Secret is missing something...I'm gonna work on that...

one winged shinigami
05-10-2006, 01:46 PM
Just a thought, every one is missing the trademark key chain that hangs from the handle... And the last one reminds me of saix's weapon. Not a bad thing.

Skyblade
05-11-2006, 06:50 AM
Just a thought, every one is missing the trademark key chain that hangs from the handle... And the last one reminds me of saix's weapon. Not a bad thing.

It seems much more like Lexaeus' weapon to me...

Still, nice job. I wish I had a scanner, and I'd draw some of my own. :(

Giga Guess
05-11-2006, 01:12 PM

I know...I onlt just thought of it...again, as I mentioned, sooner or later here, I'm going to scan up the revised versions. Especially since Duality is supposed to have one hella reach.

Mercen-X
05-11-2006, 11:56 PM
I saw these in the Artist's Gallery. My impression was this:
Duality is dinero roxors but it could still use some tweaks.
Floral Secret is okay . . . not to my taste. I also think the leaves could be smaller and there could be at least three.
Cataclysm . . . in KH, I disliked the mammoth Olympia and in KHII, I wasn't fond of the blatant Rumbling Rose. It's just M/O but I don't think bigger is better, keyblade-wise.
Have you seen my Art Challenge in the Artist's Forum? I'm going to be adding a keyblade art to the list of challenges. If you're at all interested in testing your fanart, by all means give it a try.

Giga Guess
05-12-2006, 02:19 AM
Hmmm....thanks for your feedback....I was going for a general theme on all of them. Duality is meant for defensive purposes. So it doesn't have a lot of wieght to it, plus the reach I intended for it will give it a bit of an edge. Flora's Secret (Which I completely revamped....I'll post it soon...I'll scan in my revised versions tomorrow, I think.) is a mage's weapon. it's short...it's weak, but it'll boost your magic. Hence the leaves as the "blade." Not very threatening, are they? Cataclysm is all about one thing. Kicking ass. Plain and simple. So I felt it had to have some mass to it...

I have a whole schwack designed, though....mebbe I'll start filtering them through.... :p

Slicksword45
05-12-2006, 02:26 AM
i think it's strange that Duality is defence with all those holes in it =p

"you can never kill me" *sword goes through a hole and stabs you*

They are all very good though (but i realy didden't like Flora's Secret)

Giga Guess
05-13-2006, 12:26 AM
Ah, but that's the virtue. Weapon goes though, a quick spin, and the the attack is completely nullified. That and I just felt like making a tribal themed weapon.... :p

And here's the second shot at them.

Slicksword45
05-13-2006, 06:38 PM
nice

they are all realy good, even Flora's Secret