PDA

View Full Version : uhh help?

Reeno the Alchemist
05-06-2006, 03:59 PM
okay its been a while since i played ffx so i was like well lets have a little practice and beat ffx and so umm i beat jecht and i was fighting yu yevon and ummm well i casted reflect on it and used holy on it wich the it was reflected on me so yea umm how do i beat this cause i cannot remember its been like a year i think i was soposed to kill those things on the side and cast zombie on yu yevon right?right?

Dell
05-06-2006, 05:34 PM
There are many way to beat Yu-Yevon:

1. Use Candle of Life which cast Doom to Yu-Yevon.
2. Use Zombie Attack and cast Life to kill him.
3. Get a Celestial Weapon for a character and raise the character's stat, One hit should kill him.

You can't lose the battle with Yu-Yevon and your aeons, as you already have Auto-Life cast.

Reeno the Alchemist
05-06-2006, 05:47 PM
hahaaaa why didnt i think of that well it WAS 4 in the morning lol gonna right that down

Nimbus
05-07-2006, 05:51 AM
Uuummm own him in one hit like i did.

Zeromus_X
05-07-2006, 06:46 AM
You could use Zombie Attack and then use a Phoenix down or Life on him, that's what I did. It's pretty hilarious too. :D

Reeno the Alchemist
05-07-2006, 03:46 PM
thanx peoples cant believe i fergot that i think i did something different but i just cant remember what i did oh well the things you guys told me will work

Jessweeee♪
05-09-2006, 10:46 PM
Well....you can't die, as Auto-Life is automatically cast wether you have it or not in every battle after defeating Jecht...and well, I guess you should just cast reflect on it and don't hit it with magic if Curaga is what's giving you trouble...other than that I'd say take your sweet time and do whatever you feel like.

Darknite
05-11-2006, 06:14 PM
man, Yu-yevon is a big letdown. I got Auron's, Tidus' and Yuna's celestial wepons powered up completely, only to find yu-yevon is a wimp and can be killed with zombie and life. it wasn't even close to as hard as when you face seymour the third time (the one where he uses that thing to zombify you and he kills you with life). now THAT was a hard boss.

starseeker
05-11-2006, 06:58 PM
Try the monster arena bosses and the dark aeons.

Jessweeee♪
05-12-2006, 10:47 PM
Hmm...speaking of the monster arena: try catching all of the monsters. The man at the arena will give you different kinds of items for capturing feinds of a certain type or place. The items he gives you are extremely useful for Mix or customizing weapons.