PDA

View Full Version : KH2 Secret Ending Question

LunarWeaver
05-06-2006, 06:41 PM
I haven't seen it so don't post any spoilers please X_x but on Gamefaqs it says on Proud Mode you just have to "seal" all the worlds, and not do Jiminy's Journal. Does this include Pooh's Crapbook, and if it does are the minigames harder :O! Coz I really don't want to try and pop 5000 balloons in 10 seconds or something. >_>

Alsooo, coz I don't feel like making a separate topic for it.. Gamespy says there's a Final Fantasy VI character in here. I didn't see one! But I'm mentally ridiculous. If someone could point this character out I will bestow them with the title of Spiffmaster.

Tavrobel
05-06-2006, 06:47 PM
Setzer Gabbiani is the FFVI character (Twilight Town). In Proud Mode, you only have to seal ALL the worlds. ALL the worlds includes 100 Acre Wood and Atlantica. In Normal Mode, you must complete the Journal to receive the Secret Ending.

LunarWeaver
05-06-2006, 06:52 PM
Setzer Gabbiani is the FFVI character (Twilight Town). In Proud Mode, you only have to seal ALL the worlds. ALL the worlds includes 100 Acre Wood and Atlantica. In Normal Mode, you must complete the Journal to receive the Secret Ending.

Are the mini-games the same requirements as the other two modes or are they harder >_> Coz I am suckyness when it comes to mini-games.

Cruise Control
05-06-2006, 07:08 PM
Same difficulty.

LunarWeaver
05-06-2006, 07:12 PM
Same difficulty.

w0000t with four 0! Thanks a lot both of you! You both get title of Spiffmaster. Now I can try my hand at Proud Mode me thinks.

Skyblade
05-07-2006, 10:21 PM
Note: For Pooh's world and Atlantica you only have to complete the storyline to get the seal. You don't have to kill yourself completing Jiminy's bonus objectives in Proud mode

BrokenWingzStillFly
05-10-2006, 11:05 AM
it good you don't have to compleat Jiminy's journal, i just beat the game and it said i compleated 88% of the journal(I thought i finished more than that)

finaloblivion
05-23-2006, 05:57 AM
yea why would you go through the pain of completing the journal 100% when all you have to do is seal all the worlds in proud mode. ive done both, and trust me the latter is easier.