PDA

View Full Version : Help please?

Sjorn
05-06-2006, 07:45 PM
So, I've been playing Final Fantasy II for a good couple of weeks now (on the GBA, I'm assuming nothing has really changed; just graphics improved...) and I need some help.

I've just gotten to the Mysdia Caves, to put the Black Mask on that mirror of your character. So I went down to the second level of the dungeon, then there wasn't anything there (I don't think so) besides the stairs to the thrid floor. So that's where I went.

And now... on the third floor, I cant find ANYWHERE to go. I start off in some water and then everywhere I go... it's just blocked. I see the doors and that, I just can't get to them.

Is there anything I missed in the second level? Is there any secret passages?

Thanks in advance. ^^;;

Captain Maxx Power
05-06-2006, 10:34 PM
Some things have changed, but their somewhat neglegible at best. Anyways, yes, there are secret passages. Try running into the walls. Along with "false rooms", secret passages are a reoccuring element of FF2's dungeons.

DJZen
05-07-2006, 04:57 PM
There's actually staircases all over the place on the second and third floors of the Mysidian Cave... On floor 3 try going as far east as you can go then just head south. You'll come to a chest that contains the Ogrekiller.