PDA

View Full Version : ...Whoa! Eh,thats new!

Immortal Rain
05-06-2006, 09:10 PM
Yeah I know this is kind of random and stuff, but I was drawing both Yuna in X-2 and X. Then I notice that long braid of hair comming down her back...Yeah I really wanna know what happened here...'cause in X it wasn't there...and then BOOM! All of a sudden it there in X-2. It can't have grown that fast I mean it was only like...two years...

Lakenbelle
05-06-2006, 09:16 PM
I guess the explanation can be it's just a weave.

kikimm
05-06-2006, 11:29 PM
Isn't it the most disgusting thing you've ever seen in your life? Yuck.

Levian
05-06-2006, 11:59 PM
Well, it's not like this is the only supernatural thing in the game. It's a japanese RPG.

DeathKnight
05-07-2006, 12:43 AM
I love that tail thingy she has, it's sexy :love:

I wish more girls would have DIFFERENT kinds of hair styles, not the same crappy pony tail or loose looks.:eep:

FallenAngel411
05-07-2006, 02:40 AM
She must have given herself a really bad haircut, then used the long indian ponytail thingy to hide it. Or something.

theundeadhero
05-07-2006, 04:20 AM
The ponytail is much more ugly than any haircut could have been.

YTDN
05-07-2006, 10:38 AM
That thing must weigh loads! She must have really strong hair. And how come she doesn't she doesn't trip over it?

Markus. D
05-07-2006, 10:51 AM
Its only when she is in the gunner look.

maybe the memory stored in the gunner sphere were from an Classical Ranger hunting through the forests and such.....

I donno.

Old Manus
05-07-2006, 11:23 AM
It's a JEDI BRAID!

This is a perfect time for me to bring in my theory that Yuna is in fact a JEDI KNIGHT. The evidence is overwhelming.

First, we must go back 2 years to Final Fantasy X. Here we find the Jedi Master Auron. He says that he lived in Spira originally, and travelled to Zanarkand to help Tidus. Rubbish. He is in fact the legendary Jedi AU-RON JINN, sent through time to train Yuna to be the saviour of the future.

His orders were to travel to Spira, kidnap the real Auron, steal his identity and move in on Yuna. But he couldn't do this easily. He needed to use a special drink to stay looking like Auron. That jug he carries on his waist is in fact POLYJUICE POTION. While this kept him looking like Auron, it put him in a sedate state, which is why he is always so calm.

Upon arrival, he learned that he needed the legendary TIDUS to help Yuna on her way. So he used his secret Jedi powers taught to him by his Master WANG SOLO, and seperated mind from body, and attempted to jack into the matrix travel to the dream Zanarkand.

He failed. He ended up in the world of Kingdom Hearts, and so went on a great adventure involving hookers and strip clubs, but that's another story. Once finished, he tried again to enter Dream Zanarkand. This time he was successful. Unfortunately he had created a feedback loop between Spira and Zanarkand, and somehow Sin had entered Zanarkand with him. Realising his mistake, he took Tidus out of Zanarkand using the extremely hard technique 'Side-along Apparition'.

Once all together in Spira, AU-RON JINN started phase 2 of his plan. He delibarately brought Tidus and Yuna together, for he needed Tidus to save the planet and die for Yuna. He told Tidus his plan in Luca, and now you can see the real meaning behind this picture. (http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2001/ps2/ffx/111601/ffx_screen011.jpg) At Djose Temple when Yuna was asleep, he secretly injected her with a serum called V-TIRUS, which would make her Jedi Powers 10x stronger. This is why she was up late. Unfortunately while doing this, a monk thought that he was performing obscene acts, so Auron had to neutralise him with his lightsabre. Yuna's strange behaviour throughout the rest of the game are a side-effect to the serum.

In the airship, before entering Sin, AU-RON JINN is confronted by Yuna about his plans. He decides to tell her everything. On beating Braska's Final Aeon, AU-RON JINN leaves Auron's body, and travels back to Coruscant.

In the gap between X and X-2, Yuna hones her skills as a Jedi Knight, and wears a jedi padawan braid in memory of AU-RON JINN. She ditches summoning and goes for a pair of customised Desert Eagles. She finds a way, using the force, to have infinite ammunition for these weapons.

Shuyin is in fact the evil sith lord DARTH SHOE YIN, sent back through time to kill Yuna, so the future cannot be saved. The Jedi Council send three Knights - Nooj, Baralai and Gippal to protect Yuna and help destroy SHOE YIN. Just before Yuna defeats SHOE YIN for the final time, she says 'I am going to use the power of...love!'. What you didn't know until now is that she was actually going to say '...the power of THE FORCE'. She almost let her plan slip.

Once SHOE YIN was defeated, the worlds became at peace, and Yuna started her own Jedi Temple in Spira to train the new guardians of the future.

True story.

YTDN
05-07-2006, 12:05 PM
It's a JEDI BRAID!

This is a perfect time for me to bring in my theory that Yuna is in fact a JEDI KNIGHT. The evidence is overwhelming.

First, we must go back 2 years to Final Fantasy X. Here we find the Jedi Master Auron. He says that he lived in Spira originally, and travelled to Zanarkand to help Tidus. Rubbish. He is in fact the legendary Jedi AU-RON JINN, sent through time to train Yuna to be the saviour of the future.

His orders were to travel to Spira, kidnap the real Auron, steal his identity and move in on Yuna. But he couldn't do this easily. He needed to use a special drink to stay looking like Auron. That jug he carries on his waist is in fact POLYJUICE POTION. While this kept him looking like Auron, it put him in a sedate state, which is why he is always so calm.

Upon arrival, he learned that he needed the legendary TIDUS to help Yuna on her way. So he used his secret Jedi powers taught to him by his Master WANG SOLO, and seperated mind from body, and attempted to jack into the matrix travel to the dream Zanarkand.

He failed. He ended up in the world of Kingdom Hearts, and so went on a great adventure involving hookers and strip clubs, but that's another story. Once finished, he tried again to enter Dream Zanarkand. This time he was successful. Unfortunately he had created a feedback loop between Spira and Zanarkand, and somehow Sin had entered Zanarkand with him. Realising his mistake, he took Tidus out of Zanarkand using the extremely hard technique 'Side-along Apparition'.

Once all together in Spira, AU-RON JINN started phase 2 of his plan. He delibarately brought Tidus and Yuna together, for he needed Tidus to save the planet and die for Yuna. He told Tidus his plan in Luca, and now you can see the real meaning behind this picture. (http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2001/ps2/ffx/111601/ffx_screen011.jpg) At Djose Temple when Yuna was asleep, he secretly injected her with a serum called V-TIRUS, which would make her Jedi Powers 10x stronger. This is why she was up late. Unfortunately while doing this, a monk thought that he was performing obscene acts, so Auron had to neutralise him with his lightsabre. Yuna's strange behaviour throughout the rest of the game are a side-effect to the serum.

In the airship, before entering Sin, AU-RON JINN is confronted by Yuna about his plans. He decides to tell her everything. On beating Braska's Final Aeon, AU-RON JINN leaves Auron's body, and travels back to Coruscant.

In the gap between X and X-2, Yuna hones her skills as a Jedi Knight, and wears a jedi padawan braid in memory of AU-RON JINN. She ditches summoning and goes for a pair of customised Desert Eagles. She finds a way, using the force, to have infinite ammunition for these weapons.

Shuyin is in fact the evil sith lord DARTH SHOE YIN, sent back through time to kill Yuna, so the future cannot be saved. The Jedi Council send three Knights - Nooj, Baralai and Gippal to protect Yuna and help destroy SHOE YIN. Just before Yuna defeats SHOE YIN for the final time, she says 'I am going to use the power of...love!'. What you didn't know until now is that she was actually going to say '...the power of THE FORCE'. She almost let her plan slip.

Once SHOE YIN was defeated, the worlds became at peace, and Yuna started her own Jedi Temple in Spira to train the new guardians of the future.

True story.

yes! it's so obvious now!

Kain424
05-07-2006, 12:25 PM
What!? How can we debate aboput the lenght of time it takes for hair to grow on a person when we're seeing people breathe underwater!?

As someone said to me in another post, this is "Final F-A-N-T-A-S-Y."

TheSpoonyBard
05-07-2006, 12:59 PM
Its only when she is in the gunner look.
No, the plait is present in all dresspheres.

we're seeing people breathe underwater
Blitzball players don't breathe underwater. When Tidus first reached Besaid the Aurochs mentioned they were training to hold their breath so they could be as good as Wakka. In Another Story: Eternal Calm you see Yuna at the beach in Besaid training to improve her lung capacity. In the FFX Ultimania guide they mention something about pyreflies being involved in the process. Whatever the reason, they do not breathe underwater.

On-topic, I quite like Yuna's hairstyle, though Rikku's is much better.

Little Blue
05-07-2006, 01:03 PM
If Old Manus' story isn't true (but I sincerely hope it is), it's probably just extensions cos if you watch the Eternal Calm video (set 6 months before X-2), she's still got her normal hair length so that would mean it grew in 6 months, not 2 years...

Rhi
05-07-2006, 04:06 PM
extensions

Jessweeee♪
05-21-2006, 02:29 AM
extensions

Markus. D
05-21-2006, 11:13 AM
oh okay... I R Dumb.

Renmiri
05-21-2006, 05:54 PM
What!? How can we debate aboput the lenght of time it takes for hair to grow on a person when we're seeing people breathe underwater!?

As someone said to me in another post, this is "Final F-A-N-T-A-S-Y."
Ahhh.. But the underwater breathing has an "explanation": The Blitz sphere water is loaded with many magical pyreflies and THAT is what allow players to stay w/o breathing while exercising for the 5 minutes each half time takes.

But players still need to be in good physical condition, in FFX we learn that Wakka can stay very long under water even w/o pyreflies and in FFX Another story we learn that Yuna can stay 2 minutes holding her breath, which allows her to play blitz

(All this is explained on page 59 of the FFX Ultimania guide)

As for the braid.. My daughter got a kid Yuna cosplay and it came with a braid made of pure fabric, with just some fur that looked like hair on the tip. Maybe that is what Yuna uses too...

Tavrobel
05-21-2006, 06:06 PM
It's a JEDI BRAID!

True story.

I've been so blind! How could I not see that THIS is the truth?

ekinserge
05-21-2006, 06:27 PM
I love that tail thingy she has, it's sexy :love:

I wish more girls would have DIFFERENT kinds of hair styles, not the same crappy pony tail or loose looks.:eep:
actually, whatever happens to Yuna, she still looks magnificent...

Mirage
05-21-2006, 08:19 PM
I'm annoyed by the fact that someone mentioned hair extentions before me.

Twilight Edge
05-22-2006, 03:55 PM
I hate that extension.I like girls with short hair.Yuna's length in FFX was tha perfecto lengthe fhor me liking.

Laugh at face of Danger
05-22-2006, 08:04 PM
And i just thought "the wonders of super glue"

obsessed_wif_yuna
05-23-2006, 08:16 AM
Well, it's not like this is the only supernatural thing in the game. It's a japanese RPG.

exactally..its a jap rpg game...it dusnt have to be realistic...i mean.. like yo0h cant do magic or summon aeons in real life can yo0h?