PDA

View Full Version : Kuja:Boy or Girl

FFIX Choco Boy
05-06-2006, 09:15 PM
I know they always refer to Kuja as a guy, but I heard it was a girl, kinda looks like one, too

Quindiana Jones
05-06-2006, 09:18 PM
As Kuja means "brother", we must assume he is a man.

Zeromus_X
05-06-2006, 10:23 PM
Kuja is a man, albeit a little feminine looking. :cat:

DarkLadyNyara
05-07-2006, 12:05 AM
Kuja is a verrrry effeminate man, but definetly male. No tits, for one. :D

Levian
05-07-2006, 12:25 AM
neither, he's a gnome, or something. I forget.

Swagman
05-07-2006, 12:42 AM
Kuja is most definitly a man. A transvestite man, but a man none the less.

Faris
05-07-2006, 12:49 AM
Hermaphrodite.

TheSpoonyBard
05-07-2006, 01:03 AM
Man Genome

Shiny
05-07-2006, 01:24 AM
Crossdressing boy

J.Raven
05-07-2006, 01:48 AM
Definitely a crossdresser. Probably done to make guy players hate him more, straight guys being generally homophobic.

TheSpoonyBard
05-07-2006, 01:53 AM
straight guys being generally homophobic.
What an utterly ridiculous thing to say.

scooby
05-07-2006, 06:30 AM
This is what drives me mad :mad2:: assertions that Kuja is a transvestite/cross dresser. The definition of 'cross dresser' is "somebody who habitually dresses in clothes traditionally worn by the opposite sex". What self-respecting woman would wear that?! I sure as hell wouldn't!! The top is too high-cut to cover a woman's bosom and the bottoms are clearly a codpiece/loincloth; an article of underwear for men, if you don't know.

Now, I'm not going to deny that Kuja wears very few clothes.... That much is rather, uh...obvious.... But there is a difference between men who dress skimpily *coughsluttilycough* and men who wear women's clothing. Kuja clearly belongs to the former camp. He is a fop, a dandy, an exhibitionist, a peacock (fittingly, his name in the Japanese game - Kujaku - means "peacock": a male bird with beautiful plumage that it displays impressively during mating season to try and woo it's much dowdier female counterpart; sounds about right, eh? ;)), etc. - but NOT a cross dresser!

Anyway...now I've got that out of the way.... These topics are kind of pointless, IMO, because everyone really knows that Kuja is a man. Anyone who seriously doesn't (despite the fact that Kuja is introduced as "Mystery Man" before you even see him properly) is either A) profoundly stupid, or B) blind (in which case, I apologise).

Fantasy Fan
05-07-2006, 09:15 AM
ermm, scooby, it's a dress. When I first saw him I thought he was a girl! But later I realised he's a man. It's that dress and how he wears it.

A bigger question is: Is Quina a boy or girl?

Psychotic
05-07-2006, 03:10 PM
A bigger question is: Is Quina a boy or girl?A better question is: Is Quina a god or awesome?

scooby
05-07-2006, 05:33 PM
ermm, scooby, it's a dress.It's not a dress. Please see attachments for a good front and back view of Kuja's outfit. He wears a belly top and a loincloth/codpiece (too chunky to be called a thong, IMO), with a sort of open-fronted cape slung loosely around his waist - to hide his tail. His entire back and midriff are exposed. I really don't see how Kuja's outfit could be described as a "dress", by any stretch of the imagination. I also think that if he didn't have a tail, he would probably do away with the cape altogether! Mercifully for you guys (and unfortunately for me...), he has a tail. :D
When I first saw him I thought he was a girl! But later I realised he's a man.Do you not read the text in games? Did his introduction as a "Mystery Man" not register with you?

Personally, I never, at any point, thought Kuja was female. I first saw him in a FFIX music video about two years ago - long before I started playing the game (I finished it for the first time about a month ago). I knew nothing about Kuja at that time, or his role in the story; I didn't even know his name. But, I remember thinking - as I watched him spin in all of his feathery red majesty - "who is he?!" :whoa: Yep - it was love at first sight. :D *Goes gooey...*

I think his face has a distinctly boyish quality. As does his general air, IMO.
A bigger question is: Is Quina a boy or girl?Quina is gender-neutral. And to answer Psychotic's better question: Quina is both a god and awesome. :quina: Go Quina!

Shiny
05-07-2006, 05:43 PM
Ugh. Thanks, scooby, I really didn't need to see that man-thong. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go seal my eyes with super glue so that I will never see such a sight again.

Fantasy Fan
05-07-2006, 05:43 PM
ermm, scooby, it's a dress.It's not a dress. Please see attachments for a good front and back view of Kuja's outfit. He wears a belly top and a loincloth/codpiece (too chunky to be called a thong, IMO), with a sort of open-fronted cape slung loosely around his waist - to hide his tail. His entire back and midriff are exposed. I really don't see how Kuja's outfit could be described as a "dress", by any stretch of the imagination. I also think that if he didn't have a tail, he would probably do away with the cape altogether! Mercifully for you guys (and unfortunately for me...), he has a tail. :D
When I first saw him I thought he was a girl! But later I realised he's a man.Do you not read the text in games? Did his introduction as a "Mystery Man" not register with you?

Personally, I never, at any point, thought Kuja was female. I first saw him in a FFIX music video about two years ago - long before I started playing the game (I finished it for the first time about a month ago). I knew nothing about Kuja at that time, or his role in the story; I didn't even know his name. But, I remember thinking - as I watched him spin in all of his feathery red majesty - "who is he?!" :whoa: Yep - it was love at first sight. :D *Goes gooey...*

I think his face has a distinctly boyish quality. As does his general air, IMO.
A bigger question is: Is Quina a boy or girl?Quina is gender-neutral. And to answer Psychotic's better question: Quina is both a god and awesome. :quina: Go Quina!

Okay, that thinking he was a woman was a joke. But he does have a "woman's" body. Trance Kuja is definately masculine.

NeoCracker
05-07-2006, 06:21 PM
:quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::quina::q uina:
Quina is awsome, and Kuja is a man. A man so sexy some see him as women, but he is most definately man. Don't read into that.

Sjorn
05-07-2006, 06:25 PM
Quina is a girl... she wears a dress and looks more like a girl. :quina:

Kuja is a man, even though he looks like a women, you can still tell. :p

NeoCracker
05-07-2006, 06:30 PM

You say Kuja is man and fits the description you just gave Kuja. Therefore both Kuja and Quina must be the same Gender. Quina is a man, my evidence lies in its food consumtion. No women would eat such large amounts of odd things.

Vivi123
05-07-2006, 06:31 PM
In Japan FFIX Kuja was a woman but in NA FFIX Kuja was a cross dresser man.

NeoCracker
05-07-2006, 06:37 PM
He was not a women in IX, where did you hear that? Its been brought up before, and never has there been any evidence of Japanese women hood. The dude always has been, and always will be a guy. Really, what would be the point in changing gender?

Fantasy Fan
05-07-2006, 06:44 PM
Kuja=Man. If I knew the thread starter :mad2:

NeoCracker
05-07-2006, 06:46 PM
Really,where did this, "he was a women in Japan" Thing start? Mostlikly some man who felt his masculinity was shrunk for thinking Kuja was pretty.

Fantasy Fan
05-07-2006, 06:50 PM
^that's prolly it.

"Whoa, Kuja looks so sexy!"
"I told you, you were gay."
"Ermm, no. I thought he was a girl. Hehe."

Sjorn
05-07-2006, 07:07 PM
You say Kuja is man and fits the description you just gave Kuja. Therefore both Kuja and Quina must be the same Gender. Quina is a man, my evidence lies in its food consumtion. No women would eat such large amounts of odd things.

She wears a skirt, an apron. She's pink. She looks very much like a girl. She is a girl. :D

NeoCracker
05-07-2006, 07:09 PM
Its a cooking apron, Chefs wear them. Same with the hat. Not all Chefs are girls, or are you stereotyping it to be so?

McLovin'
05-07-2006, 07:34 PM
Heres another way to look at it:

FF9 Males=Zidane, Steiner, Amarant, Vivi

FF9 Females= Garnet, Freya, Eiko, and...to even men and women it would be Quina!

Oh and wtf is "OOC:[table][tr]OOC:"

NeoCracker
05-07-2006, 07:43 PM

FF9 Females= Garnet, Freya, Eiko, and...to even men and women it would be Quina!

Oh and wtf is "ooc:"

97. Three Females Rule
There will always be either one or three female characters in the hero's party, no matter how many male characters there are.

You can't Argue with the list, since Freya, Eiko, and Garnet are obviously all girls, Quina must be a man.

Hinky the Pickle
05-07-2006, 07:47 PM

Oh and wtf is OOC

The whole evening out men/women arguement really doesn't work, because Final Fantasy parties have never had equal ammounts of each gender. In fact, it would be better to qualify Quina as a male since every Final Fantasy game from IV onward has had exactly three women in the party regardless of how many men there are in the game.

FFIV: Rosa, Rydia, Porom
FFV: Lenna, Faris, Crile
FFVI: Terra, Celes, Relm
FFVII: Tifa, Aeris, Yuffie
FFVIII: Rinoa, Selfie, Quistis
FFX: Yuna, Lulu, Rikku
FFX-2: Yuna, Rikku, Paine

Therefore...

FFIX: Garnet, Eiko, Freya

:( <------ Quina

Check and mate.

P.S. OOC stands for Out Of Character.

Mirage
05-07-2006, 08:01 PM
Quina is protected by Zidane's Protect girls ability.
Kuja is a man.

McLovin'
05-07-2006, 08:28 PM
Owned.

DarkLadyNyara
05-07-2006, 10:33 PM
No women would eat such large amounts of odd things.

Heh. Try telling that to anyone who's seen me eat. :D

Look, I can solve the Kuja debate. Look very closely at Kuja's top. Notice just how much skin is showing. Notice the fact that (again) he has no breasts. :D And the thing Kuja wears is not a dress.
As far as Quina goes, I don't think s/he is supposed to have a set gender.:rolleyes2

scooby
05-07-2006, 10:49 PM
Quina is a man, my evidence lies in it's food consumption. No woman would eat such large amounts of odd things.You are both wrong. Quina is neither woman nor man, girl nor boy. It is gender-neutral, and Square has deliberately kept it that way. So presenting "evidence" for Quina belonging to either sex is a pointless endeavour.

And corncracker - your "evidence" for Quina being a man is extremely sexist. I love a good frog, me! :drool:
In Japan FFIX Kuja was a woman but in NA FFIX Kuja was a cross dresser man.:mad: :mad2: One of my main missions in life is to squash this execrable rumour wherever I encounter it. Kuja is NOT, and has never been, a woman - in ANY version of the game.

KUJA IS A MAN.

Darth Cid
05-07-2006, 11:52 PM
Quina is protected by Zidane's Protect girls ability.
Kuja is a man.

Zidane: If memory serves, it's a 50-50 chance he does that for Quina though.

Crossblades
05-07-2006, 11:54 PM
Kuja is a man. He just dresses like a woman

Clyphire
05-08-2006, 08:53 AM
WOMAN!!!

Fantasy Fan
05-08-2006, 10:23 AM
Is this thing still going on? Kuja is a man.He might look girlish when turning around but remember, he does have a tail. I think this is a thread worth closing. Or we could change the subject into:

How old is Kuja? 23, 24, 25, 28 or whatever?

daggertrepe
05-09-2006, 02:21 AM
Kuja knows he's sexy, that's why he wears it.

But Beatrix still will never fall in love w/ him! :cool:

DarkLadyNyara
05-09-2006, 07:24 AM
He's twenty- four. Garland states this in the game.

24 years ago, I gave life to a Genome that was very much like you.

Fantasy Fan
05-09-2006, 10:04 PM
He's twenty- four. Garland states this in the game.

24 years ago, I gave life to a Genome that was very much like you.
oh yeah! Do'h! It also says Kuja sent Zidane away when Zidane was 6. Making Kuja 14, right?

scooby
05-09-2006, 10:48 PM
Kuja knows he's sexy, that's why he wears it.Totally. Absolutely. Couldn't have put it better myself.

Kuja knows he's "teh sex"; that's the reason he can wear that outfit with total confidence. He likes to strut his stuff! :p And, let's face it: if any guy can get away with wearing a purple loincloth, it's Kuja! He's got the body - why not show it off, right?

The other reason that Kuja wears that outfit is to confuse sexually insecure fanboys. :D Boy, is he successful....

Quindiana Jones
05-10-2006, 04:04 PM
That was sweet. Not only did it have a good argument, but it kicked every single guy who asks about Kuja's sexuality in the balls. Nice *applauds*

Fantasy Fan
05-11-2006, 07:07 PM
Kuja knows he's sexy, that's why he wears it.Totally. Absolutely. Couldn't have put it better myself.

Kuja knows he's "teh sex"; that's the reason he can wear that outfit with total confidence. He likes to strut his stuff! :p And, let's face it: if any guy can get away with wearing a purple loincloth, it's Kuja! He's got the body - why not show it off, right?

The other reason that Kuja wears that outfit is to confuse sexually insecure fanboys. :D Boy, is he successful....
*claps*

Rev3nant
05-12-2006, 01:32 AM

Rinoa and Selphie had no tits in FF8.... So that comment doesn't really stand.

DarkLadyNyara
05-12-2006, 04:47 AM

Rinoa and Selphie are small chested compared to, say, Tifa,, but they both do actually have breasts. Kuja does not.:rolleyes2 His top is actually open in the front, so it's kinda noticable.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
05-12-2006, 05:48 PM

???
I always thought Selphie's tits were a little too large for her physique. Maybe you're referring to the FMV's?

BustaMo
05-12-2006, 09:24 PM
Kuja, definitely a male character. One of my favorite enemies of all-time.

Chris
05-12-2006, 11:51 PM
Kuja is a male Genome. Hence, brothering Zidane.

koocnahtanoj
05-27-2006, 06:33 PM
I know they always refer to Kuja as a guy, but I heard it was a girl, kinda looks like one, too

A sadistic woman in a man's body.

kikimm
05-27-2006, 08:29 PM
I completely agree with scooby. :heart: How anyone could even have the slightest doubt as to what gender Kuja is is beyond me. Even without reading the Mystery Man thing in the beginning, yeah he's a bit feminine-looking, but I think he's still obviously male. Obviously. >=D

Tainted Angel
05-31-2006, 02:06 PM
Bishoen is a gender all it's own.

Just call it Bishie and don't think too hard. :D

~SapphireStar~
05-31-2006, 02:12 PM
Hes a guy. He just looks feminine, feminine men are popular in Japan. Thats why some animes and mangas have feminine men characters.

Fantasy Fan
05-31-2006, 02:14 PM

yes they did. They clearly did, it's just Square focuses a bit less on making tits sinse Tifa, and more on figure.

Twilight Edge
05-31-2006, 04:28 PM
Kuja wears a thong.And regardless what people say,he's a man.A MAN(although that FMV in Burmecia DID make me think that he was a woman,hey it was my first playthrough).Quina's a girl...or so I think......

Quindiana Jones
06-01-2006, 01:03 PM
Kuja = man.
Quina = Qu.

kuja's bird
06-18-2006, 04:28 PM
Sorry about bringing this thread back into play again, but seriously, how can anyone think Kuja is female? :rolleyes2

Quina is a man, my evidence lies in its food consumtion. No women would eat such large amounts of odd things.

That's mental! Have you ever seen a pregnant woman eat? I was eating fish-finger, cheese and mayo sandwiches when I was pregnant with my eldest! :p

Not all Chefs are girls, or are you stereotyping it to be so?

This is true. The world's top chefs are all male.:trout:

Anywho, Kuja is male, Quina is neutral, and it's a bit annoying people saying Kuja is a girl.:mad:

starseeker
06-18-2006, 04:53 PM
Kuja is a guy with crossdressing tendencies. Maybe because he was the first Genome, Garland hadn't quite sorted out gender properly. Zidane is obviously male and who would deny that Mikoto is a girl.

scooby
06-18-2006, 07:28 PM
Kuja is a guy with crossdressing tendencies.Kuja's not a cross-dresser. The only bona fide cross-dresser in the FF series is Cloud.
Maybe because he was the first Genome, Garland hadn't quite sorted out gender properly.Or maybe Garland purposely designed Kuja to look sexy and alluring - all the better for seducing people and then double-crossing them, a la Brahne. I'm sure she secretly had something for him.... Poor Brahne; Kuja was just way out of her league....

Kuja's a homme fatal.

~SapphireStar~
06-18-2006, 07:31 PM
Kuja's not a cross-dresser. The only bona fide cross-dresser in the FF series is Cloud.
So wearing a thong and a dress isnt cross dressing, yet a wig and a dress is?

daggertrepe
06-18-2006, 07:32 PM
Kuja's not a cross-dresser. The only bona fide cross-dresser in the FF series is Cloud.
So wearing a thong and a dress isnt cross dressing, yet a wig and a dress is?

Ok, how about nobody cross-dresses. And besides, Cloud HAD to.

scooby
06-18-2006, 07:57 PM
So wearing a thong and a dress isn't cross dressing, yet a wig and a dress is?So, men don't wear thongs...? Well, that's news to me, I must say! I was under the impression that they were an article of underwear worn by both sexes....

"It is reported that men’s thongs have been around even longer than their female counterparts. Men have been depicted wearing thongs in ancient art, and leather thongs have been found in tombs around 7,000 years old.

Primitive tribes in Africa and the Amazon wore clothing similar to a thong for many years before the current butt-baring style emerged as a swimsuit." http://www.pinkfridge.com/s_swimsuits/mens-thong.htm

And Kuja doesn't wear a dress.
And besides, Cloud HAD to.Cloud didn't have to. He chose to - rather than bursting in the front door of the Don's mansion. Cloud chose cross-dressing over violence. I think that says a lot about him.... *snigger*

starseeker
06-18-2006, 09:19 PM
I meant that he prefers feminine attire to male clothing. Kuja is narcisstic and thinks that dressing like he does makes him look better.

~SapphireStar~
06-18-2006, 10:00 PM
And Kuja doesn't wear a dress.
Well it certainly looks like one.

So, men don't wear thongs...? Well, that's news to me, I must say! I was under the impression that they were an article of underwear worn by both sexes....
Well Im sorry, but I have never met or sleep with any men who have ever wore a thong or would do so either. And I didnt need a history lesson love. Didnt ask for one.

scooby
06-18-2006, 10:38 PM
And Kuja doesn't wear a dress.Well it certainly looks like one.Does it? A dress with no midsection or front...? How unusual....

http://www.ffcompendium.com/art/9-kuja-a.jpg

http://www.warmech.net/ff9/bosses/kuja.gif

Looks like a long-sleeved belly shirt, a thong, and a waist-cape, to me....
Well Im sorry, but I have never met or sleep with any men who have ever wore a thong or would do so either. And I didnt need a history lesson love. Didnt ask for one.Just because you have never dated a man who wore thongs, doesn't mean that there aren't plenty of men who do wear them. I myself would never dream of wearing a thong (what's the point? might as well not bother with underwear at all....), but that doesn't change the fact that a lot of other women wear them.

~SapphireStar~
06-18-2006, 10:46 PM
It looks like a skirt IMO.

Just because you have never dated a man who wore thongs, doesn't mean that there aren't plenty of men who do wear them.
Well good for them, I personally dont freaking care. IMO, thats in my opinion there in case you missed it, he is a cross dresser. Wearing a thong, looks very feminine and is wearing some fashion disaster piece that looks like a skirt.

Yuffie514
06-19-2006, 07:00 AM
this is like one of those "Man or Woman" episodes on Maury. Kuja = MAN!

G SpOtZ
06-19-2006, 07:05 AM
Kuja = Adel from FFVIII.

They're both gender confused.

starseeker
06-19-2006, 09:30 AM
Kuja = Adel from FFVIII.

They're both gender confused.

Here we go again.

kuja's bird
06-19-2006, 11:26 AM
Sorry about bringing this thread back into play again, but seriously, how can anyone think Kuja is female? :rolleyes2:

Uhm... oops! Didn't think that people would actually still be into this thread! :eek:

spunkytofu
06-29-2006, 02:25 AM
Does anyone notice that Kuja has female hips? Look at them! Men's hips aren't like that! He's almost a 36-24-36 if he had breasts!

NeoCracker
06-29-2006, 02:40 AM
Does anyone notice that Kuja has female hips? Look at them! Men's hips aren't like that! He's almost a 36-24-36 if he had breasts!
If he was 5'3 sir mixalot might go gay for him if those are his measurements.

daggertrepe
06-29-2006, 04:56 PM
Ziddy's hips are big too, but do you call him gay?

Tidus1438
07-09-2006, 05:19 PM
Kuja, as my friend defines him: The GUY that wears ladies underwear!

Well, my friends older brother is excellent at Final Fantasy Games and knows alot about them, he told my friend that he is a Guy.

Case closed.

Please don't hurt me!!!!!! <Ducks down and covers head>

Zeromus_X
07-09-2006, 05:31 PM
Kuja is a bonafide male. It should be even more obvious by his....choice of clothing.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-09-2006, 05:58 PM
Kuja=Male with a thong

Adel= Miss Universe

Zidane=Pimp

ohhh and Quina= Female

Just like that.

DarkCloud_BD
07-09-2006, 07:03 PM
Well Kuja is deffinitelly a male with (my opinion) an exaggerated gay-dressing style...I mean an uncovered-belly shirt may be ok... but a THONG ?! C'mon...
And about Quina, this really remembered me about the Hilarious Q=U (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=64261) Thread...
I think Quina is female though

Quindiana Jones
07-09-2006, 08:36 PM

Aye he's got good CHILD BEARING hips there!!!

Shiny
07-10-2006, 01:47 AM

Aye he's got good CHILD BEARING hips there!!!
:lol: What is he supposed to have a baby out of his penis?! :O_O:

DarkLadyNyara
07-10-2006, 02:15 AM
Or maybe Garland purposely designed Kuja to look sexy and alluring - all the better for seducing people and then double-crossing them, a la Brahne. I really did not need that image! :whimper: Must... look...at...hentai...

Kuja isn't human, though. Zidane has the same hips, they just aren't as obvious.

Well good for them, I personally dont freaking care. IMO, thats in my opinion there in case you missed it, he is a cross dresser. Wearing a thong, looks very feminine and is wearing some fashion disaster piece that looks like a skirt.
Kuja isn't actually trying to look like a woman, he's just effeminate. So, no, he's not a cross-dresser.

:lol: What is he supposed to have a baby out of his penis?! :O_O: I didn't need that image either... *is traumatized*

scooby
07-10-2006, 02:34 AM
Aye he's got good CHILD BEARING hips there!!!:lol: What is he supposed to have a baby out of his penis?! :O_O::whaaa: :x_x:

Okay...that's some frightening imagery, right there!!! *joins DarkLadyNyara in being traumatised*

Cruise Control
07-10-2006, 03:32 AM
It's like being constipated, but more infinitely painful, or so I imagine.

scooby
07-10-2006, 04:14 AM
It's like being constipated, but more infinitely painful, or so I imagine.:confused: ...What is? Having a baby out of your penis?! Or just having a baby the normal way?

Quindiana Jones
07-10-2006, 10:30 AM
It'd be like pooing out a fridge, I expect. Or maybe kind of like the alien in Alien, and would just burst out, just from a slightly lower vecinity.

However, let's raise the tone of this conversation: Kuja: Tarzan. You: Jane. I think that sums it up.

krayziesaiko
07-10-2006, 10:31 AM
This may be a stupid question, but since Zidane and Kuja are Genomes, do they have reproductive organs? I may have missed something in the game, but I was under the impression that the genomes were just "created", they didn't reproduce, so would they really have a need for them?

Quindiana Jones
07-10-2006, 10:31 AM
To look good. Duh :D

DarkLadyNyara
07-10-2006, 06:14 PM
This may be a stupid question, but since Zidane and Kuja are Genomes, do they have reproductive organs? I may have missed something in the game, but I was under the impression that the genomes were just "created", they didn't reproduce, so would they really have a need for them? The genomes have genders and are intended to reproduce. This is stated in-game.

Shoden
07-10-2006, 07:02 PM
This is the best thread in the IX forum I've seen yet, *claps*

Kuja's a w/e the hell s/he wants to be, if you comment any other you'll get deastroyed by ultima trance man so shhh. Obviously a man who happens to be slightly gay-ish about looks.

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
07-10-2006, 07:03 PM
Kuja is most definitly a man. A transvestite man, but a man none the less.

yeah and he's a cross-dresser too!

Quindiana Jones
07-10-2006, 07:16 PM
He's clearly a moogle.

krayziesaiko
07-10-2006, 08:03 PM
This may be a stupid question, but since Zidane and Kuja are Genomes, do they have reproductive organs? I may have missed something in the game, but I was under the impression that the genomes were just "created", they didn't reproduce, so would they really have a need for them? The genomes have genders and are intended to reproduce. This is stated in-game.

Thanks, apparently I missed that.

daggertrepe
07-10-2006, 08:41 PM

Good now Ziddy and Dagger can have little genomie babies! :tongue:

LunarWeaver
07-10-2006, 08:49 PM
With a song like Dark Messenger to back Kuja up, I could care less if he was a tail and nothing else.

Quindiana Jones
07-10-2006, 09:26 PM
I'd actually be more scared of him if he was naked. Just be glad he's got what little clothes he has on.

Ryth
07-11-2006, 06:07 AM
A gender confused man.

Shiny
07-11-2006, 08:18 AM
I'd actually be more scared of him if he was naked. Just be glad he's got what little clothes he has on.
Well, if he was naked we would know if he was boy, or girl for sure.

Quindiana Jones
07-11-2006, 09:41 AM
Meh. We already know he's a guy for sure. This thread's only here for conversation, nobody actually believes that he's a girl.

-X-Trance_Kuja-X-
07-16-2006, 10:31 AM
I dont read any of the other messages but he is a genome Garland created him without genitals probaly, he also dresses like that because he is deeply narsasisstic (sp?)

DarkLadyNyara
07-18-2006, 06:42 PM
dont read any of the other messages but he is a genome Garland created him without genitals probaly If you'd read this, you'd realize that has already been contradicted. :rolleyes2

Thorn
07-21-2006, 06:31 AM
He's a villain who has a unique look which involves him looking femine.

He's obviously a male, because as you said, they refer to him as a female many times.

Queen - "Kuja you femine looking bastard" (somthing like that)

He's very very cool, and disputes the best villian along side Sephiroth and Seymour (Edea's a joke).

G SpOtZ
07-21-2006, 06:37 AM
He's a villain who has a unique look which involves him looking femine.

He's obviously a male, because as you said, they refer to him as a female many times.

Queen - "Kuja you femine looking bastard" (somthing like that)

He's very very cool, and disputes the best villian along side Sephiroth and Seymour (Edea's a joke).
Edea's not really a villain, if you've played the game. Kuja loses to Sephiroth, and Kefka, and Sin or Seymour. Oh, and Ultimecia (not Edea).

Kuja reminds me of Kadaj because they have similar names and they're both extremely annoying. And they're both... girls. WITH COOTIES! EWWWWW! *poke*

Ozmoid
08-09-2006, 09:26 PM
a lot of people say that Kuja is even gayer than Seymour. Apart from the fact that nothing could possibly be even gayer than seymour short of a mile long mano a mano orgy, it's only really in FMX's that kuja seems gay. The rest of the time, i'd say he was a sane version of Sephiroth(mind you, sephiroth is obsessed with his mother...)

Cookie
08-09-2006, 09:37 PM
Rinoa and Selphie had no tits in VIII

Did you not watch the first movie.
Kuja is a man and it's quite obvious.
Quina is an it or s/he.

scooby
08-12-2006, 02:02 AM
a lot of people say that Kuja is even gayer than Seymour. Apart from the fact that nothing could possibly be even gayer than seymour short of a mile long mano a mano orgy, it's only really in FMX's that kuja seems gay. The rest of the time, i'd say he was a sane version of Sephiroth(mind you, sephiroth is obsessed with his mother...)^ Edited for truth and good grammar: A lot of [really stupid] people say that Kuja is even "gayer" [read: more flamboyant] than Seymour. Apart from the fact that nothing could possibly be even "gayer" than Seymour [despite the fact that he indecently lusted after Yuna - a female - the entire game] short of a mile long mano a mano [< misuse of Spanish word; actually means "one on one", not "man to man"] orgy, it's only really in FMX's [sic] that Kuja seems "gay" [read: flamboyant]. The rest of the time, I'd say he was a sane version of Sephiroth [apart from being different in every conceivable way] (mind you, Sephiroth is obsessed with his "mother" [and Cloud-Bubby]...).

Well...that was fun!!! :D

In all seriousness, though - I'd say that Kuja is one of the only FF villains to have displayed evidence of heterosexuality (or sexuality of any kind, for that matter; most FF villains are fairly asexual (in their behaviour, at least)). He takes a shine to Garnet the first time he sees her, and flirts with her throughout the game.

Evidence for Kuja being sexually attracted to women:

He frequently remarks upon Garnet's beauty, and pokes fun at Brahne for her ugliness; IMO, this is proof that he regards females in that way - as prospective lovers...perhaps (?) - and judges them on their looks. Kuja never comments on the physical attractiveness (or lack thereof) of any of the male characters. From this, we can conclude that Kuja has eyes for women, only.

When Kuja put Garnet to sleep, in order to extract her Eidolons, he pressed himself against her - in a way that was rather sexual, I thought. I got the definite impression that he was "copping a feel".

When Kuja saw Garnet at the Auction House in Treno, he enquired after the identity of the "pretty lady". The auctioneer's immediate response was to ask Kuja if he would like for him to arrange a "meeting" with Garnet. The instantaneousness with which he asked this got me thinking that perhaps Kuja pursued dates with "pretty ladies" on a regular basis.... Maybe the auctioneer was a sort of "pimp" for Kuja.... :lol: *cue hilarious mental images*

Kuja used a variety of pet names when speaking to/of Garnet, e.g., "my canary", and his manner became noticeably flirtatious whenever he addressed her.

Conclusion: Kuja is a heterosexual MAN.

Dynast-Kid
08-12-2006, 02:17 AM
This video should clear things up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-xZYwH0ZeA

The Hubsta
08-12-2006, 04:55 PM
Though I completely disagree with that video, it is hilarious :lol:

It never at all occured to me when I first played the game that Kuja could be gay (and he's definitely not a woman). He's just a very...poetic? man.

Dynast-Kid
08-12-2006, 05:01 PM
Yeah,I know he's a man.I thought it was just a funny video.

FFIXfan2damax
08-12-2006, 05:37 PM

Like it or Not quina :love: is a girl. Can a guy wear a "Tiara"!!! think about the lamias tiara can only be equipped to women!! thus quina is a woman.

Kuja is and always will be in my eyes a girly man. :D eyeshadow,a man thong (X_X) and nail polish.

Thanks but that was a little too much info. You do realise that right?:eep:

Hey FFIXfan2damax, please don't double post. Use the edit/delete button if you want to say something else. Cheers - Psychotic.

Rinöa
08-14-2006, 01:53 AM
:lol: What is he supposed to have a baby out of his penis?! :O_O:

LOL!!!!!! :laugh: :lol: :spin:

It'd be like pooing out a fridge, I expect. Or maybe kind of like the alien in Alien, and would just burst out, just from a slightly lower vecinity.

However, let's raise the tone of this conversation: Kuja: Tarzan. You: Jane. I think that sums it up.

To look good. Duh.:D

my...*gasp*...god...i'm...*gasp*...gonna...die...
:spin: :hyper:

Pure Quin14 you are HILARIOUS!

tidus2147
08-17-2006, 02:59 AM
hes like almost every finalfantasy villian a femine looking man:kefka,seph,seymour?

ValkyrieWing
08-17-2006, 04:59 AM
Quina is a marshmallow, and Kuja is a man. A man in a very pretty dress, but a man.

Kefka_Almighty
08-20-2006, 05:27 PM
Due to the fact that he's referred to AS A MAN in game, as well as that he appears to be a man anatomically (though he is slightly feminine looking), I think I'll have to say he's male.

McLovin'
08-20-2006, 06:50 PM
What kind of a question is this?

The answer is obvious.

What we must ask ourselves is,

what on earth is this?

http://www.geocities.com/anfcpfanime2k1/kuja.jpg