PDA

View Full Version : What am I missing?

chaos_ghost
05-06-2006, 10:22 PM
I ended FF7 when I first bought it 3 years ago. The only thing is, I never obtained Vincent and I was wondering if I'm missing any great side-quests or cutscenes since I lacked Vincent. So did I miss anything great?

Dreddz
05-06-2006, 10:30 PM
Not really.

Levian
05-06-2006, 10:58 PM
Probably some storyline about Lucrecia and Hojo, but I don't think any of the cutscenes from the outskirts of Midgar or FMV's are connected to acquiring Vincent.

Rhi
05-07-2006, 04:16 PM
Waterfall, it sheds some light on Sephiroth. you need vincent in your party for Lucretia to appear

DarkLord
05-16-2006, 03:57 PM
Vincent's my fave character, you can't say you've really completed the game without him.

Twilight Edge
05-17-2006, 03:05 PM
Hmmm...let's see...you might miss...

1)If you get Vincent BEFORE you get Yuffie,engage in battle with Yuffie with Vincent and then he will say that Yuffie's weapon looks familliar.(Probs right on this one)
2)When fighting Hojo,you don't get to see Vincent trash talk Hojo if he's not in your party.If you already have acquired him but don't take him to fight Hojo,he will only stand on the stairs and say "Damn,Hojo...".If you haven't,you see neither.(this is for sure)
3)The waterfall part.You need Vincent himself to get the final weapon and limit.

Laugh at face of Danger
05-18-2006, 09:42 PM
None of the vids show vincent or yuffie - coz he's optional, all you missed out on were his awesome limits, the lucrecia bits and his distinctly awesome character *drools* not a vincent fan i swear

chaos_ghost
05-19-2006, 05:40 AM
It's good to see I'm not missing to much. When I get my hands on another copy of the game, I'll go get him. He seems pretty bad ass.

Meow
05-19-2006, 07:49 AM
Without Vincent, you miss Disc 3's infamous FF7 "Angst Seminar" cutscene, in which Cloud discusses his compulsive shoe-collecting habits and Vincent reveals his carnal attraction to spiky hair.

Nedless to say, awkward moments ensue.