PDA

View Full Version : When pigs fly

DK
05-07-2006, 02:20 AM
How much crazy stuff would happen if a pig grew wings and flew one day? Or if hell froze over. Or all those other ghetto sayings.

FallenAngel411
05-07-2006, 02:35 AM
There would be no more ham. Because the pigs would fly away from the farms and stage a revolt. And then all the evil dead people would build an ice bridge to earth, and we would be overrun with the burnt corpses of assorted psychopaths and Hitler-wannabes. And then the earth would split in half from the pressure of the ice deep inside, and the two halves would drift apart in space. One half would contain the last remaining members of the human race, and would be known as Neo-Earth. The other would contain all the dead people from Hell, and the flying piggies seeking revenge on humanity, and would be known as Planet Evil. Eventually, centuries into the future, Planet Evil and Neo-Earth would become advanced civilizations of great technologies, and they would use these technologies to wage war and blow things up. Then the sun would explode, and we would all die.

Shoden
05-07-2006, 02:41 AM
who says they need wings?

FallenAngel411
05-07-2006, 02:42 AM
They can't escape the farms without wings! >:3

Madonna
05-07-2006, 02:57 AM
It is really a question as to whether Hell would freeze over or break loose.

rubah
05-07-2006, 02:59 AM
People would be much dumber.

Because whips aren't very smart.

But they would hurt a lot!

Psychotic
05-07-2006, 03:04 AM
I think it would be more enjoyable if guinea pigs (as opposed to regular pigs) could fly, and indeed if guinea pigs took over hell.

rubah
05-07-2006, 03:06 AM
When they got frozen they wouldn't be able tof ly much.

Psychotic
05-07-2006, 03:18 AM
Well they'd be different guinea pigs, obviously.

mooglebunni608
05-07-2006, 03:36 AM
when hell freezes over it'll be made into a giant freezer full of Ben&Jerry's... and the pigs that fly will cause mass chaos and everybody'll die from shock, leaving the ben&jerry's to rot in the hell freezer.
or not.

Madonna
05-07-2006, 03:38 AM

But they would hurt a lot!I think that is in reference to someone who uses a lot of biting remarks. "Smart" can also reference pain, and whips can inflict that awfully fast.

DeShanai
05-07-2006, 03:38 AM
To this topics title :

I have an actual flying pig ^_^ It's quite cute and runs on batteries ^_^

-N-
05-07-2006, 03:46 AM
Seeing as how only one brown man can truly understand another, I will rephrase Dan's question, which is quite possibly one of the best questions in the world.

How many words of your own would you have to eat (or other people you know would have to eat their words) if pigs flew? How many times have you said "I'll do X when pigs fly?" I know that I wouldn't be screwed at all, because I've never used that saying. But when hell freezes over, I'll be in a bit more trouble.

FallenAngel411
05-07-2006, 03:49 AM
I never use any of those sayings, so I am fine. But the literal interpretation of Kyono-Dan's question is more amusing. And so, if pigs fly......we would have no ham. Pigs would escape from farms, and...evil dead people....split in half...sun...dead. :3

theundeadhero
05-07-2006, 03:50 AM
Never. I never thought it was cool.

rubah
05-07-2006, 03:53 AM

But they would hurt a lot!I think that is in reference to someone who uses a lot of biting remarks. "Smart" can also reference pain, and whips can inflict that awfully fast.
That's why I said they would hurt ^_^

Khaotic
05-07-2006, 03:56 AM
Simple. People wouldn't use those phrases anymore.

DK
05-07-2006, 04:03 AM
Seeing as how only one brown man can truly understand another, I will rephrase Dan's question, which is quite possibly one of the best questions in the world.

How many words of your own would you have to eat (or other people you know would have to eat their words) if pigs flew? How many times have you said "I'll do X when pigs fly?" I know that I wouldn't be screwed at all, because I've never used that saying. But when hell freezes over, I'll be in a bit more trouble.

*super secret bhangra high-five*

Raistlin
05-07-2006, 04:04 AM
You brownies and your secret code.

Yamaneko
05-07-2006, 04:08 AM
Pigs will fly when there is no more livable surface on the planet and species must adapt by eventually growing wings. Snakes will fly too, but they'll have a plane to do it.

Mo-Nercy
05-07-2006, 04:47 AM
Quite a few girls would have to go out with me. :D

Vincent, Thunder God
05-07-2006, 04:48 AM
If pigs fly, you get one of the most interesting progressive rock CD covers in the history. That's what you get.

fantasyjunkie
05-07-2006, 09:00 AM
My wife would say" Honey, don't worry about budgeting your paycheck, I paid the bills already!" ;)

Slade
05-07-2006, 09:06 AM
http://www.rockdetector.com/assets/img/covers/32683.jpg
Thats what you get :heart: :love: :heart: :love: :heart: :love:

NeoCracker
05-07-2006, 10:42 AM
If pigs flew I'd be dong inspeakable things with my friend jake in the shower. Oh god I'd kill myslef.

Captain Maxx Power
05-07-2006, 11:04 AM
Generally Pigs aren't very aerodynamic. For one thing most of their body weight is distributed around the bottom of the stomach, meaning the majority of the lift would need to be confined to the centre of the back. Also their bone is dense and hard like most land-bound mammals, meaning that it's structure isn't flexible enough to accomodate the intricities of flying.

However I believe I may have found a solution;

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/2666/pigcopter4zp.gif

Levian
05-07-2006, 01:48 PM
Well, I did say I would give birth to Cher's babies when Psy got knighted.

Shoden
05-07-2006, 04:03 PM
If the pigs were full of a gas lighter then oxygen then ya, they could fly. Flying guinea pigs would be scarier, but cooler.

Twisted Tinkerbell
05-07-2006, 04:18 PM
If guniea pigs start flying then my two will rise from the dead and start attacking my step brother. (Well thats what they did when they were alive.)

If hell freezes over we will have huge ques in the pharmacy of demons waiting to get cold and flu remedies.

OR

If hell freezes over Lucifer will open it up as a huge ice skating rink/theme park, with over priced gift shop where you can buy cute fluffy little satan and friends plushies.

fire_of_avalon
05-07-2006, 04:33 PM
Generally Pigs aren't very aerodynamic. For one thing most of their body weight is distributed around the bottom of the stomach, meaning the majority of the lift would need to be confined to the centre of the back. Also their bone is dense and hard like most land-bound mammals, meaning that it's structure isn't flexible enough to accomodate the intricities of flying.

You're funny.

Freya
05-07-2006, 04:42 PM
So if pigs flew then would they attack people for all the pain and suffering they had been put through in thier lives? Would they then take over the world kinda like how the took over the farm in Animal Farm, cept they'd do it with a bloody iron pig fist.

Shoden
05-07-2006, 04:48 PM
Will porkman save the day, or will the pigs subdue him? Find out in the next episode of the Real Life!

Shaun
05-07-2006, 04:56 PM
If there's a pig (dead or alive) on a plane, is it flying? I think so...

Captain VooDoo
05-07-2006, 04:57 PM
if pigs could fly dosent that mean they could crap on peoples heads?

MadHero
05-07-2006, 05:01 PM
To this topics title :

I have an actual flying pig ^_^ It's quite cute and runs on batteries ^_^
I had one of those...

Well, it didn't fly, nor was it a pig, but it ran on batteries!

Vincent, Thunder God
05-07-2006, 05:15 PM
If pigs fly, you get one of the most interesting progressive rock CD covers in the history. That's what you get.

http://pink-floyd.ru/albums/animals/cover.jpg

Just in case my original post was a little too subtle

Yamaneko
05-07-2006, 07:01 PM
I thought it was TOO obvious.

Vincent, Thunder God
05-07-2006, 08:17 PM
I thought it was TOO obvious.

Well yeah, it's obvious for people who know Floyd, but for those who don't know the band or album it was worth specifying what I meant.

Besides, you could have had no idea what I meant in the first place and just be using the oppurtunity to spam, now that you know what I mean.

FallenAngel411
05-08-2006, 02:51 AM
I still don't get it xD

Slade
05-08-2006, 08:24 AM
I posted it too and you still don't get it....I'm saddened :cry:

Clyphire
05-08-2006, 08:30 AM
I wonder whatt will happen when all humans go INSANE!!

Zell's Fists of Fury
05-08-2006, 09:41 AM
I think I'll donate some money to an orphanage.

http://learning.cc.hccs.edu/Members/cschweitzer/images/mrburns.jpg

nik0tine
05-08-2006, 10:12 AM
I wonder whatt will happen when all humans go INSANE!!
I DONT KNOW LOL!

project X
05-08-2006, 05:11 PM
Pigs will fly when there is no more livable surface on the planet and species must adapt by eventually growing wings. Snakes will fly too, but they'll have a plane to do it.
ftw. :love:

Evastio
05-08-2006, 10:54 PM
If pigs could fly birds would grow jackhammer beaks, monkeys would have chainsaw arms, cats could shoot out bald furballs, and trees would grow on squids. I think.

Ha ha. That's awesome

if pigs could fly dosent that mean they could crap on peoples heads?
That's not good. :eek:

Vincent, Thunder God
05-09-2006, 03:43 AM

Yeah, your picture didn't seem to work on my PC, so I wondered if the link was broken, and gave my own link in case that's what happened. But I'm glad you got it. :D I have a habit of making rather obscure jokes.

Slade
05-09-2006, 08:00 AM

Yeah, your picture didn't seem to work on my PC, so I wondered if the link was broken, and gave my own link in case that's what happened. But I'm glad you got it. :D I have a habit of making rather obscure jokes.
Heh, well if they're anything to do with Floyd, then I'll probably get them :D