PDA

View Full Version : Stop stealing my shoes!

Spiffing Cheese
05-07-2006, 09:52 PM
So right. One day last week, I was walking across my school grounds, going to some kind of class, when this random kid walked up to me and stopped. He stood there for a minute, and then said, "Stop stealing my shoes!" and ran away. It was truly bizarre.

Do people ever approach you and say random things for no apparent reason? :D

Rye
05-07-2006, 10:02 PM
It's usually I who says the random things. :p

Chris
05-07-2006, 10:05 PM
Yeah, a couple of months back this woman walked up to me and she started asking me about my life. It was so strange and I didn't even know her! Well, at least I don't think I knew her. Strangers keep talking to me and they all claim that we're friends! I tend to forget people rather easily.

Faris
05-07-2006, 10:06 PM
Emma, I was that little boy I normally say the strange stuff, makes everyone wonder what's wrong with me.

rubah
05-07-2006, 10:06 PM
Were you wearing the same kind of shoes as he?

Spiffing Cheese
05-07-2006, 10:08 PM
No, I wasn't! I was wearing Vans because school shoes suck and he was wearing shoes!

I know, Ashley. I know. :( It's time to stop stalking me now, dear.

Cz
05-07-2006, 10:08 PM
An old woman once started swearing at me from across the street as I was walking home. I'd never seen her in my life, but apparently she thought I was a fucking bastard. :D

Faris
05-07-2006, 10:10 PM
I know, Ashley. I know. :( It's time to stop stalking me now, dear.
Sorry, I'm just filling in for Shauna and Resha. They asked me to!

Spiffing Cheese
05-07-2006, 10:12 PM
An old woman once started swearing at me from across the street as I was walking home. I'd never seen her in my life, but apparently she thought I was a smurfing bastard. :D

Did you call her a fucking bastard back? Maybe she wanted you to!

...Didn't it used to be US stalking YOU? :confused:

Psychotic
05-07-2006, 10:14 PM
One time a fellow approached me at the train station, and told me how the world was under control of neo-nazi jews. They control everything: Government, media, oil...you name it, they control it. Apparently the neo-nazi jews were even listening in on our conversation.

I've seen him several times at the station since, just walking around various platforms laughing to himself for a while, before leaving.

Zell's Fists of Fury
05-07-2006, 10:15 PM
Hey guys, what's up?
Big Gulps, eh? Alright.
Well, see you later!

Faris
05-07-2006, 10:18 PM

...Didn't it used to be US stalking YOU? :confused:
I think it was you three stalked everyone of us four.

SammieBabe
05-07-2006, 10:18 PM
I never do that to people, but since I've starting showing, people have to ask me all kinds of personal questions about my pregnancy. Complete strangers too. Then they try to touch my belly. It's really creepy....:(

Cz
05-07-2006, 10:20 PM
I never do that to people, but since I've starting showing, people have to ask me all kinds of personal questions about my pregnancy. Complete strangers too. Then they try to touch my belly. It's really creepy....:(Use your mighty hormones to scare them off! You're allowed to get away with making huge scenes when you're pregnant. :D

SammieBabe
05-07-2006, 10:22 PM
:D
I looked up the laws down here. If they touch me first, its assault. If I punch them for touching me, its self defense....:D

Captain Maxx Power
05-07-2006, 10:50 PM
Whenever these strange people come up to tell you these random things, they're probably telling you the meaning of life, the universe and everything. The problem is you don't speak their language.

I may be everything than the eagle resting towards heaven, always nodding yonder over underwear!

kikimm
05-07-2006, 11:22 PM
Hardly ever, and I'm glad. I want to smack people who do things just to get a reaction out of you. Lamos.

Although, if the person who is saying random things to you is actually insane, then I have to let them get away untouched. Which is too bad. But they have an excuse.

GhandiOwnsYou
05-08-2006, 01:13 AM
but it's fun to do things just to see peoples reactions. we used to play the "I love you" game in high school. Just randomely look people in the eye, and very emotionally tell them "I love You." It's fantastic. you either get this incredible *omg scared* thing, or, especially with older ladies, they'll be like "OMG! I love you too!" and come give you a hug. it's fantastic.

Then, you can also play my friends twisted version, where she storm up to people, reaches out an arm and agrily demands "GIVE ME YOUR VIRGINITY!"

Hilarious, but you tend to get kicked out of malls real fast.

Spiffing Cheese
05-08-2006, 03:43 PM
I never do that to people, but since I've starting showing, people have to ask me all kinds of personal questions about my pregnancy. Complete strangers too. Then they try to touch my belly. It's really creepy....:(

You should run up to a random person and tell them to stop stealing your foetus and then run away, and if they ask what the hell is wrong with you, just blame it on the hormones!

Jess
05-08-2006, 04:07 PM
I hate it when people take my shoes.

I've had a few experiences when people have said random things to me, though. None of which were funny.

Shaun
05-08-2006, 04:09 PM
One time a fellow approached me at the train station, and told me how the world was under control of neo-nazi jews. They control everything: Government, media, oil...you name it, they control it. Apparently the neo-nazi jews were even listening in on our conversation.

I've seen him several times at the station since, just walking around various platforms laughing to himself for a while, before leaving.

XD!

Jebus
05-08-2006, 04:11 PM
Back in high school, I had this guy walk out of his class, come up to me, and say in a loud voice: "You raped my wife, you bastard!" and then walked off.

True story.

Cless
05-08-2006, 04:13 PM
I've had quite a few weird and random things said to me before. The person is usually on drugs though.

I get the strangest looks sometimes though. Like the other day, I was talking to this guy and he kept looking me square in the eye, with the most peculiar grin on his face. He was attempting to tell me that water goes stale after a while. I was having none of it. :confused:

project X
05-08-2006, 04:56 PM
I can only think of two things at the moment. First, in front of Costco, this old lady came up to me, started touching my head and said "you're SO tall!" and then she grabbed my arm and started talking to me. It was so weird, I kept looking at my mom to say something but she never did. :mad2:

The second thing is some girl at school came up to me and hugged me and said "I love you!" and walked away.

Weird stuff. ;)

Yuna-Lenne
05-08-2006, 04:59 PM
About 4 years ago people in the year above me who I didn't even know were always calling me cute! O.o' I became their friends in the end, xD! A lot of random men have talked to me recently too, asking me how I am, and I've never seen them in my life. I've had random Japanese people add me and then say they have no idea how they got my email. People in my class seem to imitate things like chickens a lot too and decide to approach me....we're 15/16, geez! :eep: Oh yeah, and I've been getting random emails from girls in my year saying things like "I love you". Geez, the chavs really are an odd bunch.

Chloe.
05-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Some boys in my year at school go round hugging random people and they always seem to hug me....:eep: ....and one of them is like half the size of me so when he hugs me his head is on a place where i dont want it to be.....;) .....and alot of random people come up to me at school saying random things....but then i guess i do it sometimes too...:D.....

escobert
05-08-2006, 06:04 PM
It's usually I who says the random things. :p

Alive-Cat
05-08-2006, 07:02 PM
I like to ask people to marry me while strolling along the street. :greenie:

Drift
05-08-2006, 09:40 PM
FLAPPING WINGS

I Took the Red Pill
05-08-2006, 09:48 PM
Some guy came up to me and said "Stop sleeping with my cousin or I'll kill you", and then walked away, and I never saw him again.

gyaku_zuki
05-08-2006, 10:32 PM
Me and a mate used to play a "Wave at random cars while they pass in the street" game. Unfortunately, my mate did it once and a guy got distracted and hit a tree, got out and chased him down the street!

Ouch!
05-08-2006, 10:41 PM
I once was picking up an ice cream cone at Ben and Jerry's at the train station in downtown Chicago when the guy who just got his ice cream turned to me and said "Y'know, you look like that Ashton Kutcher fellow." I suppose it's not that random, because other people have told me the same thing (like that guy at the counter at that gas station), but it's just odd having random people pulling me aside and telling me that.

Besides, I flippin' hate Ashton Kutcher.

chaos_ghost
05-08-2006, 11:13 PM
One day in class this new guy gets up and started yelling at the teacher and then ran down the hallway screaming. I laughed my ass off.

-N-
05-09-2006, 01:13 AM
I want to smack people who do things just to get a reaction out of you. Lamos.You should probably smack me for every post I make. You've got like 3000 to go.

Dixie
05-09-2006, 01:20 AM
I love yelling out smart comments in english class...only because my english teacher is cool with is. Well one day there were insults being tossed at people in class and he said "You can't put people down" and then I said "Well you can't put down love(my original line)!" And there was this other time where I randomly went up to this person and said "YOU! WITH THE FACE! Stop eating my PIE you PIE STEALER-EATER!" And I have no idea what happened to that person...

Anaisa
05-09-2006, 03:23 AM
I always get random people talking to me. And if you want to be spoken to by random people, your best bet is hanging around train or bus stations. There hangouts for the kind of people who will try and talk to total strangers. I think some of them are actually there purely for the conversation.

Mokoto
05-09-2006, 07:40 PM
Some kid told me to bord up my windows up once because he asked em if i like chicken and i said yes.

DynasticJam
05-09-2006, 08:04 PM
I'm always having random people come up to me with random things, but it's nothing new to me, I'm completely random myself.

OMG SOMEONES NICKED MY SHOES!

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f324/drumwizkid/toes.jpg

Calliope
05-10-2006, 07:27 AM
Random Girl: Can I buy some stamps off of you?

Nicky: Actually...yes...for some reason I have an entire book of stamps in my wallet in my pocket.

*both parties are weirded out*