PDA

View Full Version : Speed question!

NINJA_Ryu
05-08-2006, 04:11 AM
Hey, I have this one question about speed, i couldnt find any info on what speed, apart from turn order, but anything else that it does?

Im doing a SCC, with all Ninjas, and thier speed is suppossed to be a great commodity to them.

So what is speed essentialy?
What does it do? Advantages? Disadvantages?

Cruise Control
05-09-2006, 02:25 AM
It determines turn order. Thats it. If its uber high you could get two or three turns for every one turn your enemy gets.

NINJA_Ryu
05-09-2006, 04:55 AM
thanks, thats pretty helpful, all the other things that I read about it is that it had something to do about turn order, but i couldnt figure out what, okay, end of thread, thanks!

Fireblade13
05-21-2006, 01:40 AM
NOoooooooooooo this will not end!
Do not take all ninjas take ninja then become a Paladin (please imagine a stealthy paladin) You got D-S and Excalibur what more do u want?

tailz
05-21-2006, 02:13 PM
NOoooooooooooo this will not end!
Do not take all ninjas take ninja then become a Paladin (please imagine a stealthy paladin) You got D-S and Excalibur what more do u want?

uhm strikeback maybe?

all this or that sint a really fun way to play it gets boring very easily

the only way i enjoy that stuff is when you choose to do a race only (+marche and sometimes montblanc) those ARE fun

boys from the dwarf
06-13-2006, 08:13 PM
training someone up to be increbibly fast then incredibly strong and durable then giving them some sort of ultima ability is one of the best things to do.