PDA

View Full Version : Battle Royale

Bart's Friend Milhouse
05-08-2006, 08:46 PM
if all the EoFF users were to be kidnapped somehow and transported to an island in the mid-Pacific and be handed weapons to kill each other off who do you think would win? If you could have a choice of weapon to take with you what would it be? Would you make alliances and stab your friends in the back or rather team up and try and beat the system?

Personally I'd take the tracking device

theundeadhero
05-08-2006, 08:48 PM
I would team up with Del Murder and Psy then hide in the bushes and stab you all with a sharp stick!

Lost Number
05-08-2006, 08:49 PM
Give me meleé! I would take my glave. Yeah, id make alliances. Only a few people I can trust. Maybe the PRMs...yeha. We could RULE that island. System be buggered. We can even build boats (or capture others). Yes, go PRMs!

Bart's Friend Milhouse
05-08-2006, 08:50 PM
I would team up with Del Murder and Psy then hide in the bushes and stab you all with a sharp stick!

you're already dead my zombie-like friend, how could you hold a stick? Your arm would just crumple off as you'd try to pick it up

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-08-2006, 08:51 PM
Are we assuming the explodey collars and a limited amount of time?

Bart's Friend Milhouse
05-08-2006, 08:52 PM
Are we assuming the explodey collars and a limited amount of time?

By Jove yes!

Twisted Tinkerbell
05-08-2006, 08:52 PM
I'd have a knife, and I would team up with Lasuria, then kill him before he kills me.

Old Manus
05-08-2006, 08:54 PM
Take advantage of the women

Miriel
05-08-2006, 08:55 PM
I'd figure out a way to get that damn explosive collar off my neck. Seriously, that should be your main priority.

Psychotic
05-08-2006, 09:15 PM
The only weapon I need is my razor sharp wit. :cool:

Note: by "razor sharp" I mean "rusty", and by "wit" I mean "chainsaw". Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

Lost Number
05-08-2006, 09:17 PM
Memo to self : Gang up on Psy.

project X
05-08-2006, 09:25 PM
I'd figure out a way to get that damn explosive collar off my neck. Seriously, that should be your main priority.
Fo' serious.

Alive-Cat
05-08-2006, 09:28 PM
Well, firstly I would try and figure out why the hell foreign language is displayed on the screen every now and again, with a message that says,
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?"
NO, I DON'T BLOODY KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, I'M NOT JAPANESE!

Shiny
05-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Weapon of choice: Automated uzi with unlimited bullets, please.
Team up with: No one they will die eventually...losers.
Personal Item: A cellphone so I can call my mommy to take me away from these crazy people immeadately! :weep: Dey gonna killz me!

starseeker
05-08-2006, 09:46 PM
I'd go and hide in a cave and shoot anyone who came near.

I Took the Red Pill
05-08-2006, 09:51 PM
Take advantage of the women
:beer:

escobert
05-08-2006, 10:00 PM
I'd have the machine gun and be running about shooting you all :D

Captain Maxx Power
05-08-2006, 10:02 PM
Give me meleé! I would take my glave. Yeah, id make alliances. Only a few people I can trust. Maybe the PRMs...yeha. We could RULE that island. System be buggered. We can even build boats (or capture others). Yes, go PRMs!

You got that right! *high fives his Quartermaster*

Lost Number
05-08-2006, 10:06 PM
Now where is the bloody First Mate when ya need him?

Tavrobel
05-08-2006, 10:20 PM
If I could take one weapon with me, it would be a muzzle for Psychotic, inorder to keep him from provoking anyone.

If I could take a non-weapon item with me, I would take a Pokeball, and call out Chuck N0rris, the undefeatable Pokemon.

Now where is the bloody First Mate when ya need him?

He was killed by a Hot Air Ballon raiding party before the beginning of the competition.

chaos_ghost
05-08-2006, 11:27 PM
If I could take a non-weapon item with me, I would take a Pokeball, and call out Chuck N0rris, the undefeatable Pokemon.
Good Strategy. I would take my trusty gun-spear(it makes me feel like CId and Seifer at the same time!). I wouldn't align my self with anyone. Instead I would shot and stab anybody who comes near me in an attempt to spread chaos.

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-08-2006, 11:30 PM
Well, in that case a tactical nuke armed at whoever put me on the island's headquarter, as well as a radio informing them of what exactly would be happening if they didn't get their damn collar off me.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
05-08-2006, 11:42 PM
So far we have some random quickfire attention-seeking guy (easy target for a sniper), two sex-craved beer guzzlers (too drunk to be on the ball) a leper-like person who thinks he can win with a stick, an idiot who was forced in without a weapon since the army didn't realise he didn't meant 'wit' literally, a couple of guys building a ship (again easy target).
You guys are gonna get picked off pretty early methinks. No one is a match for the man with the appropriate gizmos

Captain Maxx Power
05-09-2006, 12:03 AM
Ye forget your place Port Regulator mobiletype.

Anaisa
05-09-2006, 12:15 AM
Yeah, I'd want to get rid of that as soon as possible. I'm not sure what weapon I'd go for as what I'd choose would depend on how much ammo you'd get for weaponry that required it. I'd attempt to get people to team up, but if they disagreed with me I'd have to slaughter them. I would also have my martial arts and gymnast skills which would vastly improve my chances of survival. Plus I can go without sleep for a long time, so whilst the people who can't last that long without sleep(the lightweights) are snoozing, I can also kill them then, and steal their weapons. Although I'm a member of Team Super Sexy anyway, an we're too sexy for anyone to want to kill us. They'd attempt it, but then would fall to the ground and say:"I can't kill you, you're just too damn sexy!"

Rase
05-09-2006, 12:36 AM
All I need is my trusty Holy Hand Grenade. I'd throw it and you'd all be like, "What the? (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/RyanStage/HolyHandGrenade.jpg)".

Craig
05-09-2006, 12:44 AM
EoFF has almost 16,000 members. We could probably just take out the guys who put us there and disable the collars.

Meat Puppet
05-09-2006, 01:05 AM
This reminds me of an episode of Days of our Lives.

And my answer to the question is no. No no no.

Levian
05-09-2006, 01:13 AM
I would probably die a horribly boring death and have hardly any screen time at all.

SammieBabe
05-09-2006, 01:41 AM
I don't need a weapon. I have the almighty hormones on my side!

Ramza Beoulve
05-09-2006, 02:51 AM
I would use a Scythe and start to cut off heads everywhere not for the sake of salvation, just to the pleasure to fill my blood-thirsty soul

Evastio
05-09-2006, 03:05 AM
Why would I want to kill Eyes on FF Members? :confused:

Psychotic
05-09-2006, 03:39 AM
Well, in that case a tactical nuke armed at whoever put me on the island's headquarter, as well as a radio informing them of what exactly would be happening if they didn't get their damn collar off me.Better yet, have the launch mechanism of the nuke linked to your heartbeat, so then if you die, they die. That way they can't have you bumped off, and they'll have to blow up anyone who comes near you just in case.
Why would I want to kill Eyes on FF Members? :confused:That's the million dollar question.

NeoCracker
05-09-2006, 08:37 AM
I'll inject myself with Sammiebabes almighty horomones

Loony BoB
05-09-2006, 10:08 AM
I would team up with Ifrit's Bodyguard, Spaceman Spiff and Levian, and together we would take out everyone around us and then I would sacrifice myself for the greater good. The greater good being Levian's victory.

As for my tool of choice (remember, they weren't all weapons), I'd get a collar deactivator. Then us four would be safe from collar cancer.

DarkLadyNyara
05-09-2006, 06:58 PM

Thank you. :D

As for my tool of choice (remember, they weren't all weapons), I'd get a collar deactivator.
:D :D :D

Gh["]sT
05-09-2006, 07:14 PM
good i loved this film it was ace mostly the bit where that fella cut that mans head off and put a granade in it lol well i would take

1. m 16
2. samaria sword
3.USP
4. old manus lol xD trust me we would kill you all muwahahahahaha you anit stoping me hehe :D

o and btw i would come after snow cat first then i would takeout boris no no lol then i would just go SAS on your asses lol

Alive-Cat
05-09-2006, 07:25 PM
Well, to be honest, my chosen weapon would be a shovel, and I would dig a hole into the ground and live there until everyone is dead.
(Though I'd have to keep building other holes, because of the danger zones.)

Lost Number
05-09-2006, 07:31 PM
I think I have the way. All we have to do is nick our boat, sail to the headquarters place and stand right next to the guy who operates the collar thingies. RIGHT NEXT TO HIM. THEN let him blow us up. Ah yes, and we just get a few eejit n00bs to launch a suicide attack to distract them.

Gh["]sT
05-09-2006, 07:41 PM
that is a good idea lol me and lost number would be the captives so then we defo know we anit going to die hehe :D

Lost Number
05-09-2006, 07:44 PM
No. Our port regulator will be the captive. YOU are the suicide n00b.

Gh["]sT
05-09-2006, 07:50 PM
tut i thought we would be the ones who would survie the whole thing but i guess not you are know the one on top of my list so muahahahahaha :D

Lost Number
05-09-2006, 07:52 PM
Try it man. PLEASE try it. *gets glave ready*

Peegee
05-09-2006, 08:41 PM
A long range rifle would be my choice. Did they have those in BR 1?

BTW you need to stop living your fantasies through EoFF :P

Lost Number
05-09-2006, 08:43 PM
BTW you need to stop living your fantasies through EoFF :P
What fantasies? I do this every day.

YTDN
05-09-2006, 09:07 PM
I would bring a stick with a 10-inch knife on each end. Then I would climb a tree and get ready to ambush random people.
My personal item would be a... erm... my teddy bear. I could hug it when I'm scared and use it as a decoy.

Levian
05-09-2006, 10:17 PM
I would team up with Ifrit's Bodyguard, Spaceman Spiff and Levian, and together we would take out everyone around us and then I would sacrifice myself for the greater good. The greater good being Levian's victory.

Haha, good times :D You forgot Lynx though. We backstabbed him first. :greenie: I totally deserved to win that. :cool:

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
05-10-2006, 12:51 AM
I would use my ninja stealth skills to find a computer to quit this forum, then I wouldn't have to kill you all with my super ninja skills. Once that was done, the collar would come off, but then I would destroy the computer so you would all have to fight, and then I would commadeer the pirates ship that they built and sail away, free.

fantasyjunkie
05-10-2006, 07:39 AM
I would team up with a moderator and just BAN everyone else! :D

mooglebunni608
05-10-2006, 08:43 AM
How about we all team up and take over the world? It'd be a lot more fun than killing each other.... cause then we could kill non- EoFF people! fun fun fun.

Cruise Control
05-10-2006, 09:13 AM
I'd take a lug wrench. It makes a cool noise when you bludgeon someone with it.

fire_of_avalon
05-10-2006, 04:36 PM
EoFF has almost 16,000 members. We could probably just take out the guys who put us there and disable the collars.
Word.

Gh["]sT
05-11-2006, 01:15 PM
i am so great because i would easily win the whole of this i am like super camper no one would find me hehehehe :D i think we should all go paint balling and see who wins but we all know who would win that is me hehehehe:D

Lost Number
05-11-2006, 04:47 PM
No one likes camper. EVERYONE gang up on the campers.

Gh["]sT
05-12-2006, 05:51 PM
it just wouldnt happen tho im like total sas mate i get devvo on my side lol :D if they made a paint ball sniper gun you lot wouldnt stand a chance im like a totally born killer but with out the killing :D

Lost Number
05-12-2006, 05:54 PM
SAS? Ill show you the real tactics - IRA tactics. Proved themselves against the SAS before. And ill show ya how to shoot. Im pround of my sniping medals.

Gh["]sT
05-12-2006, 05:55 PM
lost number mate you wouldnt stand a chance i love shooting it is like second nature to me plus i would just totally own you at halo 2 by the way :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :shoot: :shoot:

Lost Number
05-12-2006, 05:58 PM
sT']lost number mate you wouldnt stand a chance i love shooting it is like second nature to me plus i would just totally own you at halo 2 by the way :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :shoot: :shoot:
Yes, you owuld beat me at Halo 2. I have never played it. You want to challenge me to CS:S, do so. Or if you can stand the trip, go to South Armagh and learn how to snipe from the masters.

Gh["]sT
05-12-2006, 06:01 PM
well i dont play css but my mate does :D he is a pro hes in the ED Premier leagueso suck my (censored) lol joking :D about the balls things

Peegee
05-12-2006, 11:56 PM
There needs to be a twist though. Like in pt 2 where for the first part, two people were linked so if one died the other's collar blows up.

^_^

Gh["]sT
05-14-2006, 03:16 PM
i would kill the other person and carry them just to make sure i win lol :D

Iceglow
05-14-2006, 04:55 PM
hmm I would have a nice SMG maybe a scorpion mg as that uses 9mm rounds useful if people have pistols as I can secure their ammo. As for teaming up or going solo, I would team up with Kitten, Psy, Amra, Kaggs, Zorander and Acid Monkey and kick all your asses in the name of ummm ass kicking kewlness. As for Kitten betraying me to win? hahahahaha I'd have her tied up so she can be my pet. Other than a scorpion gun I would have a sat phone so I could call my friends in the armed forces and either call down air strikes or get the hell out of here (as soon as I steal that collar removing device from loony bob)