PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Recommendations.

Dreddz
05-08-2006, 09:00 PM
Ok, summer is coming up, and so are my exams :cry:
This is a good thing however, after a deal with my Mum, if I do well in my exams, I get Holiday, of my choice :D
Ok, Ive got some places that I'd like to go to, Amsterdam, LA, Sydney, Tokyo. But Im still not sure, I may of missed some great places to go to, so thats why Im making this thread. Any awesome places you've been to that you recommend, well spill.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
05-08-2006, 09:01 PM
New York City

Lost Number
05-08-2006, 09:01 PM
Donegal! You HAVE to see donegal! It is the most beautiful place in Ireland!

Rye
05-08-2006, 09:02 PM
New York City

Yes, though Dreddz has been there.

Italy is nice, though I recall you've been there too. I loved Italy. Maybe you should try the Carribeans? Also, Tokyo sounds awesome. :)

Dreddz
05-08-2006, 09:02 PM
New York City
Been there, done that.
I feel like Tokyo is where I'd most like to go, but Im still not sure, Im awful at the language, so I'd imagine it would be difficult to even wander around.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
05-08-2006, 09:04 PM
I really want to see Alaska/Aurora Borealis

Yuna-Lenne
05-08-2006, 09:04 PM
lol, I get to choose a holiday after my exams this year too!! Two GREAT places I've been to are the Edinburgh festival and Majorca (the sea was sooo clear, and the sand at the beach was almost white). :)

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
05-08-2006, 09:05 PM
New York City

Yes, though Dreddz has been there.

Italy is nice, though I recall you've been there too. I loved Italy. Maybe you should try the Carribeans? Also, Tokyo sounds awesome. :)
Yeah the Caribeans is a great reccomendation :D If you do decide to go there try Dominican Republic, Its beautiful. I should know, Its my native land :p

Rin.
05-08-2006, 09:07 PM
hmm, Tokyo IS awesome, you should go there!

Dreddz
05-08-2006, 09:15 PM
Most places in the EU ive been to, so im not hot on many locations there. As for America, ive been to Chicago and New York which were awesome, and New Jersey, which was lame. I heard San fransisco is a cool place to go from friends.
So far, Tokyo is my top choice, but still has draw backs, anyone have experience being in Tokyo that they could share with me.

escobert
05-08-2006, 10:03 PM
Vermont :p