PDA

View Full Version : Problem during searching

Shiny
05-08-2006, 10:31 PM
Everytime I search a thread the page goes blank. Recently I haven't been able to get it to search the thread correctly. Any ideas on how this can be resolved?

crono_logical
05-09-2006, 12:07 AM
Does it happen for thread searches only or all searches? Since they both work for me :p What browser you using?

Shiny
05-09-2006, 11:00 PM
It happens when I search for a thread only. When I do a search in all threads it usually works. I'm using Firefox.

crono_logical
05-10-2006, 12:16 AM
First you say search a thread (which I understand as searching in a thread using the Search this Thread option), then you say search for a thread, which is something else :p Which is it, or what page/where are you trying to search from, and what were the options you used? :p

As it's Firefox, you could always start it in Safe Mode from the start menu to see if it makes a difference, since it could be an interfering plugin :p

Shiny
05-22-2006, 10:54 PM
You know what I mean...y'know? Crap, you don't know. *brain malfunctions* Um...well what I meant was when I do a search for a thread it doesn't work. And when I search a thread it doesn't work. The only time it works is when I use the search all thread option. Otherwise it just goes blank. I'll try the safemode thing and see if that works.

I had to bump this thread because I'm still having the problem. I tried it with safe mode and it still isn't working. What the dealio?