PDA

View Full Version : Square-Enix and Nintendo

ljkkjlcm9
05-09-2006, 01:54 AM
it seems liek Square enix is really starting to support the Nintendo systems again....

FFV GBA
FFVI GBA
Dragon Quest: Rocket Slime DS
FFIII DS
Children of Mana DS
FF:CC Ring of Fates DS
FF:CC The Crystal Bearers Wii
Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and The Tower of Mirrors Wii

Lot's of support and mostly with their mainstream game series too. It's awesome!!!!

THE JACKEL

Elite Lord Sigma
05-09-2006, 02:33 AM
I think Square is trying to work for all the major systems.

Lakenbelle
05-09-2006, 02:37 AM
'Cept for the 360 it seems. Not a game they announced at E3 is for the 360.

Zeromus_X
05-09-2006, 02:38 AM
Although many Mistwalker games seem to be announced for the 360, so in one way or the other, they seem to be covering all the bases. :cat:

LunarWeaver
05-09-2006, 03:22 AM
Unless the Crystal Chronicles series has evolved from Crap then those games being on the Wii only makes me want to shun it for all time. And with Kawazu the answer will be "Suckyness Again."

Somebody, for crying out loud, let me make a Dragon Wii joke. Just one. Please. C'mon...Are they dead already? Dangit >_<
My Wii jokes aren't in fashion anymore.

DeathKnight
05-09-2006, 03:30 AM
awesome! that's great, finally Square-Enix's doing something for Nintendo, I hope they do more.

XxSephirothxX
05-09-2006, 03:34 AM
The games they're porting are fantastic games, but they are ports. And since Nintendo set up a specific money source that was mainly being used to fund Square while they made Crystal Chronicles, it's not like Square is jumping on the chance to help out an old friend, or something. It's just business. They'll make money, so they do it. If I ever get a DS, I'd very much like to play FFIII, though. That's probably the most appealing game they've got coming out for a Nintendo system.

ljkkjlcm9
05-09-2006, 03:55 AM
Unless the Crystal Chronicles series has evolved from Crap then those games being on the Wii only makes me want to shun it for all time. And with Kawazu the answer will be "Suckyness Again."
First off they weren't that bad, especially multiplayer. Second, they're apparently doing away with the chalice, which is what a lot of people had problems with.
"What's very interesting is that there did not appear to be a "bucket" (the crystal that created the space all characters had to remain within) in the game. "

Third, with the Wifi that Nintendo has grown so fond of, it will most likely be online. So I support it!

THE JACKEL

FallenAngel411
05-09-2006, 04:29 AM
FFIII is indeed looking quite sweet. I am glad I have just purchased a DS. Go me.

Crossblades
05-09-2006, 03:03 PM
it seems liek Square enix is really starting to support the Nintendo systems again....

FFV GBA
FFVI GBA
Dragon Quest: Rocket Slime DS
FFIII DS
Children of Mana DS
FF:CC Ring of Fates DS
FF:CC The Crystal Bearers Wii
Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and The Tower of Mirrors Wii

Lot's of support and mostly with their mainstream game series too. It's awesome!!!!

THE JACKAL

I too am glad to see SE supporting Nintendo again. I hope they continue:)