PDA

View Full Version : A smidge confused.

vampirepiggyhunter7
05-09-2006, 03:35 AM
Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Final Fantasy Agito XIII

On the front page it say there will be three. The last three I listed. So what exactly is Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy XIII? Just a tad confuzled.

XxSephirothxX
05-09-2006, 03:39 AM
Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy XIII is the name of the series, just like the "Compilation of FFVII."

FallenAngel411
05-09-2006, 03:49 AM
Is every FF title going to have a compilation now? I hope it doesn't get too ridiculous. These "sequels" to XIII better be quality games, not just attempts to squeeze out every dollar.

Russielloyd
05-09-2006, 05:40 AM
I'm not keen on the idea but seeing as they are doing this, im sure plot holes will be a plenty and alot of qestion after playingthe the first game, which will then obviously be answered in the prequal & sequal.

I see it being a very confusing.

DeathKnight
05-09-2006, 11:26 AM
*fist up in the air* that's smurfing great! I hope they release all of those within a reasonable time table. Sequels/compilations are great:up:

Khaotic
05-09-2006, 12:20 PM
They should all be on the same system if you ask me.

Elite Lord Sigma
05-10-2006, 12:13 AM
Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy XIII translates from Latin to The New Tale of the Crystal: Final Fantasy XIII.

pyro psychosis
05-10-2006, 04:01 AM
"new tale of the crystal"
now that gives me chills! (the good kind)
when all else fails, go back to the crystal. lets hope they bring back some other ff traditions as well.

Markus. D
05-10-2006, 04:40 AM
there like OVAs except an actual game instead of an anime.

eestlinc
05-13-2006, 05:02 AM
I think it sounds pretty sweet to tell two different stories at the same time with two parallel games. I don't really care about the mobile phone game, though.

Moon Rabbits
05-14-2006, 05:07 AM
It'd be good if they went back to the crystal(s)...but at least made an original spin on them.

As for FFXIII: Agita(Agito? i forget). It's gonna be ANOTHER cell phone game, yes? I HATE THAT. Unless someone can make a cellphone emulator I'll be disappointed.

ZeZipster
05-14-2006, 05:50 AM
It'd be good if they went back to the crystal(s)...but at least made an original spin on them.

As for FFXIII: Agita(Agito? i forget). It's gonna be ANOTHER cell phone game, yes? I HATE THAT. Unless someone can make a cellphone emulator I'll be disappointed.

Seriously. I don't think they're even available in the US. Let alone on my cell-phone plan/cell phone model. It's like they're trying narrow down their audience as much as possible.