PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Family Trees

Madonna
05-10-2006, 05:38 AM
In the spirit of people having twins and talking about their actual families, I figure it's a good as time as ever to make another [EoFF Family Tree] (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=14596) thread. Unlike the other thread, where it mentions one tree (but probably did several or a million), we're just going to start off admitting that EoFF is not one close, incestuous, happy family (and thus screw all the old trees; if you're upset about that, re-establish the connection in this one). It sucks to have people draw all sorts of connections between each other only to find out that you've been dating your aunt or incorrectly calling Behold the Void's father your great granddaughter, so I think that multiple trees are necessary.

For some groundwork rules, here's what follows:

Anyone may create a Family. The Family Name is based off of the Head of the Family's username. Draw your House name from your username or what you go by chat, not something you think is cool. House The Dark Assassins or House NEKO NEKO WAI WAI fall under this if your name is FlowerKing89. That's much too confusing and this project is already going to be really confusing.
You cannot simply join a Family you like. If you always wanted to be related to RSL, you cannot just say he's your dad, son, grandfather, or whatever. A member of that family has to adopt, making your either their child or spouse. If you want to be someone's sibling, you have to ask their parent(s) if they want another kid. Really, a lonely kid wanting a brother or sister does not spontaneously generate them. If it so happens that the person you want to be siblings with does not have parent(s), ask them before assuming they want you.
The oldest generation member of the Family is always the Head of the Family, unless otherwise made clear. The oldest of the Family still makes the House name, though. White Raven may be installed as the Head of the Family, but his ma, project X, makes the Family named House X.
A Family is lost when it's eldest generation marries into another. If Head member Shaun of House Shaun gets lonely and marries smittenkitten of House BoB, then both Shaun and his son Darth Ultimortal fall under the name of House BoB. This rule is a bit tricky, but if you've a question about it, it might be addressed [here] (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showpost.php?p=1671127&postcount=6).
You can only marry once. I know, I know; a lot of people are married to Jojo, but for the sake of not breaking people's brains, we're going to pretend everyone has only one spouse. You can marry someone of the opposite sex, the same sex, or even that person who hasn't disclosed what they are. It's fine by these rules. Keep it monogamous, though.
Wedded couples must decide which House they'll belong to. When two EoFFers marry, the newlyweds have the choice of picking which House they'll belong to. There will be some way to denote that you previously belonged to another House, but wedded into a new one, whose tree you'll fall under. When you take on a new House in this matter, you're stricken from your old one's Tree, so I don't have to see the same names in twelve different places (exaggeration).

That said, the purpose of this is to have fun! I hope that everyone here would prefer to make a family with people they honestly do feel close to, rather than just to join a family and see how big it can get, but that's just me. I hope everyone participates and has a blast.

P.S. - And remember, this all has to be mutual consent. If someone posts in here claiming that you are someone new to their family and you never consented to it, let me know. If someone posts in here claiming that they joined a Family and you're one who has the power to invite them and haven't been consulted, lemme know. The punishment will most likely involve me striking you from participating further in this thing.

P.P.S. - Any questions, suggestions, or things that probably should be revised? Post 'em and I hope to answer them.

Edit 11:25 PM: For contacting people to ask them to be in your Family, do it in this thread, do it on AIM, do it on IRC! It's all you. If you want to make a Family, just post that you want to found one and give the name of your new House. Cheers.

The EoFF Houses
All Heads of their respective House get an * by their name. Oh my!

House Miriel
Miriel* - Married to Del Murder
Del Murder - Married to Miriel

House Avalon
fire_of_avalon* - Married to Neel, Mother of Dignified Pauper, Hsu, and Lenna
Neel - Father of Dignified Pauper, Hsu and Lenna, Married to fire_of_avalon
Dignified Pauper - Son of Neel and fire_of_avalon, Brother to Hsu and Lenna
Hsu - Son of Neel and fire_of_avalon, Brother to Dignified Pauper and Lenna, Married to rubah
rubah - Married to Hsu

House Evastio
(Daughter House of House Avalon)
Evastio* - Married to Lenna, Father of Khaotic and Kain's_girl
Lenna - Married to Evastio, Daughter of Neel and fire_of_avalon, Sister to Dignified Pauper and Hsu, Mother of Khaotic and Kain's_girl
Khaotic - Son of Evastio and Lenna, Brother to Kain's_girl
Kain's_girl - Daughter of Evastio and Lenna, Sister to Khaotic

House Nosebleed
Mr. Nosebleed* - Married to Lover of KH, Brother of Tifa's Real Lover(really, Father of lord shishio and Yavanna
Lover of KH - Married to Mr. Nosebleed, Sister of Sapphiresea, Mother of lord shishio and Yavanna
lord shishio - Son of Mr. Nosebleed and Lover of KH, Nephew to Tifa's Real Lover(really and Sapphiresea, Brother of Yavanna
Tifa's Real Lover(really - Brother of Mr. Nosebleed, Uncle to lord shishio and Yavanna
Sapphiresea - Sister of Lover of KH, Aunt to lord shishio and Yavanna
Yavanna - Daughter of Mr. Nosebleed and Lover of KH, Sister of lord shishio, Niece of Tifa's Real Lover(really and Sapphiresea

House of Mo-Nercy
Mo-Nercy* - Brother to Resha
Resha - Sister to Mo-Nercy, Married to smittenkitten
smittenkitten - Married to Resha

House of Blades
Bladen* - Married to Mika, Brother to Sephiroth's Cage and Venom, Father of Darth Ultimortal
Mika - Married to Bladen, Mother of Darth Ultimortal
Sephiroth's Cage - Brother of Bladen and Venom, Uncle to Darth Ultimortal
Venom - Brother to Bladen and Sephiroth's Cage, Uncle to Darth Ultimortal
Darth Ultimortal - Son of Bladen and Mika, Nephew to Sephiroth's Cage and Venom

House Brent
TheBrent* - Brother to GooeyToast
GooeyToast - Brother to TheBrent

House of Babe
SammieBabe* - Married to Cz, Mother of The Summoner of Leviathan and Spiffing Cheese
Cz - Married to SammieBabe, Father of The Summoner of Leviathan and Spiffing Cheese
The Summoner of Leviathan - Son of SammieBabe and Cz, Brother of Spiffing Cheese and themagicroundabout
Spiffing Cheese - Son of SammieBabe and Cz, Brother of The Summoner of Leviathan and themagicroundabout
themagicroundabout - Daughter of SammieBabe and Cz, Sister of The Summoner of Leviathan and Spiffing Cheese
Shauna - Married to Spiffing Cheese, Father of Zeldy
Zeldy - Daughter of Spiffing Cheese and Shauna

House X
project X* - Married to Maxx Power, Mother of Lost Number
Maxx Power - Married to project X, Father of Lost Number
Lost Number - Son of project X and Maxx Power

House of Twin
boris no no* - Sister of kaggski, Married to frunk
kaggski - Sister of boris no no, Married to Strider
Strider - Married to kaggski
frunk - Married to boris no no

House corncracker
corncracker*

House of Heroes
theundeadhero

Dignified Pauper
05-10-2006, 07:12 AM
I want a family including Psy, Neel, Old Manus, and Raistlin AT LEAST!

Miriel
05-10-2006, 07:15 AM
Wow, you put a lot of thought into this. :p

Del Murder is my husband. So everyone else who's in love with him, back off (I'm lookin' at you corncracker!).

At one point it was declared that Misfit was my mother but she claimed to be a lot of people's mother and she doesn't even visit EoFF much anymore so I dunno if that connection still stands. Same can be said for Mik and Wyllius who were both my Aunts.

I'm having creepy deja vu right now, so I'll leave the formal family name/adoption/etc. stuff for another time.

-N-
05-10-2006, 07:17 AM
House of the Fat Chocobo!

I had some other stipulation that you may need to add - oh right. Can only one or two members belong to the oldest generation? Say Persons A and B are brothers, and A founds the family. B still belongs to the oldest generation, but is A still the family head? What if A marries away? Does B inherit the house then? I would imagine so.

Are we also assuming a patriarchal society? IE women marry into the man's family? Or is that decided on an individual basis as well?

Cruise Control
05-10-2006, 07:28 AM
House Nosebleed (sounds so very wrong).
My lovely wife is Lover of KH

Madonna
05-10-2006, 07:51 AM
I had some other stipulation that you may need to add - oh right. Can only one or two members belong to the oldest generation? Say Persons A and B are brothers, and A founds the family. B still belongs to the oldest generation, but is A still the family head? What if A marries away? Does B inherit the house then? I would imagine so.

Are we also assuming a patriarchal society? IE women marry into the man's family? Or is that decided on an individual basis as well?There is no limit as to how many people can be in the oldest generation. If there are a hundred grandparents, than that's fine with me. Yes, if A and B are brothers and A founds the family, A is the family's Head.

If A marries away (to a woman, to make it simple), he belongs to her House. In most cases, he would take his entire House with him, unless his siblings object. If the siblings of A wish to keep their House seperate from the House of A's wife, then they can.

It's more of a uni-sex-triarchial society, but to solve marriages, the male goes to the female's House. The only individual cases that get to decide which House they'll go to are the same-sex marriages and Quina (and anyone like Quina, which are very rare).

smittenkitten
05-10-2006, 08:37 AM
Well... I have two wifey twins I think or three... Spiffing Cheese, Resha and one twin husband Shauna. :love: I have about 12 husbands 1 who wants divrosed and 4 bisexual wive's. :)

NeoCracker
05-10-2006, 08:51 AM
Wow, you put a lot of thought into this. :p

Del Murder is my husband. So everyone else who's in love with him, back off (I'm lookin' at you corncracker!).

At one point it was declared that Misfit was my mother but she claimed to be a lot of people's mother and she doesn't even visit EoFF much anymore so I dunno if that connection still stands. Same can be said for Mik and Wyllius who were both my Aunts.

I'm having creepy deja vu right now, so I'll leave the formal family name/adoption/etc. stuff for another time.

I'm not inlove with him, just because I built a shrine in my room dedicated to his life accomplishmetns and medicore things he does daily does not make me in love.

Mo-Nercy
05-10-2006, 09:52 AM
Me and Resha have been brother and sister for a long time nyow. I'm her 'gor' (older brother) and she's my 'mui' (younger sister) :D

Loony BoB
05-10-2006, 10:48 AM
It's notable that the family tree shown below is in fact not full of all sorts of disgusting incest or whatever.

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/familytreerevised.jpg

You can use that for my family thing.

EDIT: Oh, and in this tree, all children were sanctioned by parents and vice versa, at some point or another over the past five years. :p The only rule this breaks out of your listings is that you only allow people to marry once. This is simply unfair to my wonderful family who have been around for 4+ years, and I think you should make an exception for us for the fact that, outside of the Cid/Unne/Britt/Kishi/Asorie/Walkie/Bleys (I forget if there were more) family tree, this is the original. You might want to ask Kishi if he has the one featuring Cid.

EDIT AGAIN: Oh, and in case you're wondering, my divorcee is Emma (Wishing Star).

Levian
05-10-2006, 12:11 PM
Woah, looks like your entire family has stopped posting there, BoBBo. Well, except foa but she doesn't count.

Loony BoB
05-10-2006, 12:18 PM
Loki = Kyono
Master Vivi = Endless

Both of them are still active! Ashi and Jewels also still post from time to time, as do a few others. Doomy and Sugpo are obviously banned. blackat13 = Kat, and she and 'xoden are chat ops. So it's not all gloomy and their inactivity doesn't make them any less family! Hell, I probably keep up with them more than I do my IRL family. :p

DK
05-10-2006, 12:23 PM
I was always Mik's favourite child. :cool:

Chris
05-10-2006, 12:34 PM
Well, I guess I have some of my family here as well. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Ki Ki
Tama2
Fallen Angel
Zuzu
Zeldy (my monkey) >=)

And so on...

Shaun
05-10-2006, 12:50 PM
This is a bad idea. ;P It won't be easy to make with the amount of people joining in.

Loony BoB
05-10-2006, 12:54 PM
This is a bad idea. ;P It won't be easy to make with the amount of people joining in.
It's not a bad idea. I'm confident that if anyone can do this, it's Lynx. And it really isn't that hard to do once you lay out the rules of how it works. Rules are all that are needed - that's how I got my one set up while everyone else was marrying their aunts and uncles in every other family tree thread that was made. :p

Shaun
05-10-2006, 01:04 PM
Well, fair enough. I'll just wait to see it happen then! ;)

Pheesh
05-10-2006, 01:16 PM
At one point I was one of Yazoo'squeen's many husbands (but she doesn't post here anymore)...and I think I'm one of smitzy's 12 husbands as well.

Stay Essential
EE

-N-
05-10-2006, 02:06 PM
Woah, looks like your entire family has stopped posting there, BoBBo. Well, except foa but she doesn't count.Sorry to burst your bubble, but foa is my wife. In case this doesn't burst your bubble, I'm on absinthe, and um, I misunderstood. But foa is mine. And Kyono will most likely be my brother. Since, you know, we're brown. That seals the deal. I should probably stop typing now.

Levian
05-10-2006, 02:14 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but foa is my wife. In case this doesn't burst your bubble, I'm on absinthe, and um, I misunderstood. But foa is mine. And Kyono will most likely be my brother. Since, you know, we're brown. That seals the deal. I should probably stop typing now.

I could never be angry at you for bursting my bubble, Peel. You being Dan's brother and foa's wife completely ruins BoBBo's family tree, though. It kinda brings up some incest issues too. I like it. :mog:

-N-
05-10-2006, 02:15 PM
I, for one, am totally down with incest, seeing as how I have really hot relatives. :D

Wait, what am I agreeing with? Whatever Levian wants to do and whatever BoB doesn't want to do, that's what I support.

ZuZu
05-10-2006, 02:15 PM

Ki Ki
Tama2
Fallen Angel
Zuzu
Zeldy (my monkey) >=)

And so on...
I wanna know am I your wife or sister or child :tongue:

Captain Maxx Power
05-10-2006, 02:43 PM
I am up for marriage for anyone who wants me. I'm a great dish washer, am entertaining, and can also dance like a demon. Hawt ladies only please, especially if your name happens to begin with the letter Q.

Levian
05-10-2006, 02:46 PM
I am up for marriage for anyone who wants me. I'm a great dish washer, am entertaining, and can also dance like a demon. Hawt ladies only please, especially if your name happens to begin with the letter Q.

I'd change my name to Qevian for you, sweetums.

DeathKnight
05-10-2006, 03:01 PM
The Death Family:
-brother: Heero Yuy
-brother: Venom

Yes venom, you're here :evil:

Old Manus
05-10-2006, 03:40 PM
Can I be an esq.

Spiffing Cheese
05-10-2006, 03:45 PM
I think I already have two wives and a husband. Or possibly three twins. :confused:

Shoden
05-10-2006, 04:04 PM
This seems like a perfect oppurtunity to wreak havoc/ have fun.

House of Blades (perfect oppurtunity to own DU)
Mika as my wife in this house!

My bro is Sephiroth's Cage, hehehe.
Edit - Venom has agreed to be my other brother.

fire_of_avalon
05-10-2006, 04:08 PM
Woah, looks like your entire family has stopped posting there, BoBBo. Well, except foa but she doesn't count.Sorry to burst your bubble, but foa is my wife. In case this doesn't burst your bubble, I'm on absinthe, and um, I misunderstood. But foa is mine. And Kyono will most likely be my brother. Since, you know, we're brown. That seals the deal. I should probably stop typing now.
I like how you had me claimed before you had my reply xD

It's notable that the family tree shown below is in fact not full of all sorts of disgusting incest or whatever.

EDIT: Oh, and in this tree, all children were sanctioned by parents and vice versa, at some point or another over the past five years. :p The only rule this breaks out of your listings is that you only allow people to marry once. This is simply unfair to my wonderful family who have been around for 4+ years, and I think you should make an exception for us for the fact that, outside of the Cid/Unne/Britt/Kishi/Asorie/Walkie/Bleys (I forget if there were more) family tree, this is the original. You might want to ask Kishi if he has the one featuring Cid.

EDIT AGAIN: Oh, and in case you're wondering, my divorcee is Emma (Wishing Star).

BoB, you could keep that as your secret family tree where you have like a bajillion other wives and stuff. Or vice versa with this family tree. I JUST WANT TO HAVE MY OWN LIFE, PAPA.

Dignified Pauper
05-10-2006, 05:15 PM
I'm going to be Neel's gay son.

Madonna
05-10-2006, 05:28 PM

EDIT AGAIN: Oh, and in case you're wondering, my divorcee is Emma (Wishing Star).Oh god, yeah, I'll do this, but this is an exception. It just saddens me that almost no one in that Tree posts here anymore.

Ki Ki
Tama2
Fallen Angel
Zuzu
Zeldy (my monkey) >=)

And so on...Clarification as to how these people are related. And I don't do pets.

The Death Family:

Yes venom, you're here :evil:You did clear this with them, yes? That last remark makes me wonder.

And then a question for foa: So are you going to be part of BoB's family or marry Neel, or marry Neel and be part of BoB's family? What?

Cz
05-10-2006, 05:29 PM
How does this tree look upon homosexuality? Is there any chance of a "civil partnership" taking place on EoFF? I ask because a friend of mine...:shifty:

Madonna
05-10-2006, 06:15 PM
You can only marry once. I know, I know; a lot of people are married to Jojo, but for the sake of not breaking people's brains, we're going to pretend everyone has only one spouse. You can marry someone of the opposite sex, the same sex, or even that person who hasn't disclosed what they are. It's fine by these rules. Keep it monogamous, though.I think that covers that, Cz?

Cz
05-10-2006, 06:17 PM
You can only marry once. I know, I know; a lot of people are married to Jojo, but for the sake of not breaking people's brains, we're going to pretend everyone has only one spouse. You can marry someone of the opposite sex, the same sex, or even that person who hasn't disclosed what they are. It's fine by these rules. Keep it monogamous, though.I think that covers that, Cz?Ah, sorry. Must be going blind. :)

Psychotic
05-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Looks like we're in the clear, Cizzle. :jokey:

From a purely philosophical point of view, of course. :shifty:

The Summoner of Leviathan
05-10-2006, 06:22 PM
At one point I was one of Yazoo'squeen's many husbands (but she doesn't post here anymore)
Stay Essential
EE
So was I...

Bart's Friend Milhouse
05-10-2006, 06:25 PM
i was aborted, will my name still be on the tree somewhere?

Cz
05-10-2006, 06:33 PM

From a purely philosophical point of view, of course. :shifty:I think you mean physical.

I'm totally up for this, as long as I get to be the man. :cool:

Evastio
05-10-2006, 07:06 PM
Will someone (female) marry me?

i was aborted, will my name still be on the tree somewhere?
I think you need to ask for someone to abort you first.

Captain Maxx Power
05-10-2006, 07:34 PM
I'd change my name to Qevian for you, sweetums.

My, you are fresh :love:

Shoeberto
05-10-2006, 08:21 PM
Allie is my wife. Tessie (VampireCrono) is her father. I don't know that it stretches any more than that.

Khaotic
05-10-2006, 08:33 PM
o_O; I'll be adopted or something, since I have a girlfriend outside of EoFF and that would be alittle odd being "married" .

Venom
05-10-2006, 09:22 PM
The Death Family:

I never said I wanted to be your brother.

And you never asked me if I wanted to either.

Madonna
05-10-2006, 09:27 PM
I'm thinking of adopting an image idea like BoB's as Houses grow, because it just starts looking messy when you type out every little relation that a family member has in respect to the rest.

Edit: Would I adding you, Hsu, to a new House (House VampireCrono) via marriage with rubah or what? And so are you two, Psy and Cz, a couple and who wears the pants?

NeoCracker
05-10-2006, 09:29 PM

From a purely philosophical point of view, of course. :shifty:I think you mean physical.

I'm totally up for this, as long as I get to be the man. :cool:

Can I be your love child?

Shoden
05-10-2006, 09:36 PM
Lynx, we got a new addition to the house! Venom agreed to join, after much persuasion and nudge abusing through MSN.

DeathKnight
05-10-2006, 10:07 PM
The Death Family:

Ok then *kicks you out of my family*:meditate: Besides MetallicA's better than WASP:D ok, have fun, laters.

Shoden
05-10-2006, 10:11 PM
The Death Family:

Ok then *kicks you out of my family*:meditate: Besides MetallicA's better than WASP:D ok, have fun, laters.

Don't start that, he'll be at your head for the next month for that.

TheBrent
05-10-2006, 10:11 PM
GooeyToast is my awsome brother :D

Cruise Control
05-10-2006, 10:21 PM
GooeyToast is my awsome brotherAnd you can both be my children if you would like.

fire_of_avalon
05-10-2006, 10:29 PM
Lynx: I have yet to accept Neel's proposal(?) and I don't know if I would be in House Knox or House BoB or my own house or what would happen. I am confused. @_@

Evastio
05-10-2006, 10:34 PM
Lynx: I have yet to accept Neel's proposal(?) and I don't know if I would be in House Knox or House BoB or my own house or what would happen. I am confused. @_@
How about my proposal? :confused:

Madonna
05-10-2006, 11:05 PM
Lynx: I have yet to accept Neel's proposal(?) and I don't know if I would be in House Knox or House BoB or my own house or what would happen. I am confused. @_@For now, I have you down as being part of House Knox, Misfire. If I did this in err, let me know. And I haven't married you to Neel yet, so you're still a free woman.

As for what House you'd be in, if you're still related to BoB, you'll be in House Knox (the House he heads, as Knox and other elders are not here) and anyone you marry will become part of that House.

I'll discuss with a few people about some future ideas, like maybe breaking away from your House to form a new one, or revisiting the idea of having to join the woman's House when marrying. If their feedback is good, we might implement some more rulings in an attempt to make this thing more fun.

SammieBabe
05-11-2006, 12:00 AM
Cz and I would like the announce the forming of a new House. The House of Babe. On the eve of his civil ceremony with Psychotic, I seduced him and we were married and have begun a whirlwind romance.
While my condolences go to Psy, I would just like to say that Cz and I are looking forward to starting a family....:D

Dignified Pauper
05-11-2006, 12:01 AM

I thought you were going to be my mommy!

Evastio
05-11-2006, 12:15 AM
I thought you were going to be my mommy!
If fire_of_avalon becomes my wife then I'm your daddy!! (I hope)

Madonna
05-11-2006, 12:24 AM
Updated! Evastio: I don't think you'll have much luck prying Marick from Neel's grasp.

theundeadhero
05-11-2006, 12:28 AM
This was made a year and a half ago, but I'm not sure how well it fits in here.

Ultros
05-11-2006, 12:29 AM
i want to be theundeadheros daughter.

Skarr
05-11-2006, 12:32 AM
If Miriel and Del ever had a kid it would be me. If you catch my drift. ;)

Evastio
05-11-2006, 12:34 AM
Updated! Evastio: I don't think you'll have much luck prying Marick from Neel's grasp.
:( That sucks.

I guess I'll ask again:

Will someone (female) marry me? :D

Venom
05-11-2006, 12:35 AM

I guess I'll ask again:

I cant. I'm sorry.

Madonna
05-11-2006, 01:07 AM
This was made a year and a half ago, but I'm not sure how well it fits in here.I'm not sure how it'll fit either undeadhero. Monkey has claimed many a person as her spouse, BoB does not claim her as a child on his tree, and do those asterisks mean that the people on both sides of it are married?

Evastio
05-11-2006, 02:44 AM

I guess I'll ask again:

I cant. I'm sorry.
That's okay. You're not female anyways. No offense.

Khaotic
05-11-2006, 02:59 AM
No one wants me ;_;

Evastio
05-11-2006, 03:02 AM
No one wants me ;_;
Once I get married I'll have you as my son. If I get married...

theundeadhero
05-11-2006, 03:42 AM
I don't remember :(

Madonna
05-11-2006, 04:06 AM
The key to getting a spouse, guys, is to not be desperate!

And yeah, I don't think that tree will work out, hero. ;__;

theundeadhero
05-11-2006, 04:09 AM
I'm available for marriage then.
Also, who wants to be my daddy?

NeoCracker
05-11-2006, 04:17 AM
I'll adopt you udead hero, but can you go without a mommy because she left us?

Madonna
05-11-2006, 04:42 AM
Alright, I'm sure that I'm going to catch flack for this, but I've decided that House Knox is no more. BoB, I am sorry, but discussing it with some friends to gain some perspective, there really is a difference between a serious family tree and a not-so one, the former being yours and the latter being the ones created in this thread. I respect your ties and do not mean to ignore them. However, really, if I were to grab a calculator, the percentage of inactive (and possibly pruned) members in your family is probably 90%.

That said the ruling on marriages has changed a little bit. While we previously solved the issue of whose House a married couple goes to by forcing them to join the wife's, maybe that was a bit much in today's free society. So the settlement is that the couples get to decide. I have to throw in this line now, but OH MY GOD, HETEROSEXUALS NOW HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS AS HOMOSEXUAL COUPLES! Congratulations.

fire_of_avalon
05-11-2006, 04:48 AM
K, I have established the House of Avalon, and Neel is my woman.

EDIT: Also, Marick and Hsu are our babies, and Hsu is married to rubah. Yay!

Dignified Pauper
05-11-2006, 05:54 AM
Phoa has the best family tree ever. Who wants to be my life partner?

Jebus or Cbc I bet.

Loony BoB
05-11-2006, 08:24 AM
Alright, I'm sure that I'm going to catch flack for this, but I've decided that House Knox is no more. BoB, I am sorry, but discussing it with some friends to gain some perspective, there really is a difference between a serious family tree and a not-so one, the former being yours and the latter being the ones created in this thread. I respect your ties and do not mean to ignore them. However, really, if I were to grab a calculator, the percentage of inactive (and possibly pruned) members in your family is probably 90%.
See, this is exactly the reason why people claim to have multiple wives/mothers/husbands/fathers. Because people keep discluding the past when making new trees. How is that a sensible thing to do when creating a family tree, anyway? I mean, my grandfather is dead, should I exclude him from my family? :confused: I thought this was an attempt to make an organised family system, I guess it's just another one of these fleeting things that will be added to the already very long list of "add to your husband tally" trees.

Just because Cleopatra is dead doesn't mean she never existed, nor does it mean her family was any less real!

*protest*

PS. Seriously it's cool but I am a bit disappointed that this may end up turning into the same deal as past family tree threads... but all the best anyway. Since it's still organised, anything that doesn't conflict with my family tree will be happily added into it.

On a sidenote, Neel has PM'ed me asking to be foa's hubby (as opposed to Dan's brother) so if she's cool with that then I'll get a son-in-law.

Miriel
05-11-2006, 08:42 AM
I still want to know what BoB was planning when he made that one LJ entry about that one thing. With the houses and stuff.

Loony BoB
05-11-2006, 11:38 AM
I still want to know what BoB was planning when he made that one LJ entry about that one thing. With the houses and stuff.
That was to do with an RPG thing that never got completed.

EDIT: Whee~
EDIT: Updated once more, to include Dan's missus.

Lenna
05-11-2006, 01:45 PM
Foa, Neel said I can be your daughter!!! ;o I'm now on the family treeeee wheeeee

Evastio, I'll marry ya! :P

Dignified Pauper
05-11-2006, 01:50 PM
Lenna is my sister? EEEEWWWWWWWWWW! I hear she has cooties!

smittenkitten
05-11-2006, 03:12 PM
I'm married to my twin Resha so that makes Mo, my brother in law! :love:

Madonna
05-11-2006, 04:49 PM
*protest*BoB. People have more multiples wives, husbands, and fragmented and contradicting family trees on the Internet due to inanity and thinking it's mindless fun to draw up relations. If anyone asked Jojo to be her wife, she'd immediately make them, not because she feels any real deep bond to her and the requestee, but because she felt like it, and damn the fact that she's agreed to be twenty other people's husband. If a person "marries" someone online or makes a close friend into family, then they should keep those ties, not unlike what you're doing. I can respect that.

This thread was just created to have fun, but also to try to create some order. I don't imagine that I could ever sort out everyone's imaginary relations, because most of them mean exactly nothing. So I made this and hoped that we could gain some perspective, cut down on how many spouses everyone has, and hopefully get more people in the fun. It's kind of really awesome and great to be a part of something, and that's what I hoped to bring with these trees.

And, man, if I just took a page from you and visually created the trees, rather than by word, it'd look like I'd get somewhere. ;__;

To Lenna: I wish you happiness in House Avalon, as until you and Evastio decide about Houses, that's where you'll both be.

To Evastio: And since I'm certain that you have no protests to marrying Lenna, you and her will have to decide if you're going to have a House Evastio or join House Avalon.

To smittenkitten: Three cheers for same-sex marriages! You'll have no objections to becoming of House Mo-Nercy?

project X
05-11-2006, 05:09 PM
I'll become project Q for you! But srsly! mememe. *jumps up and down* :love:

Spiffing Cheese
05-11-2006, 06:33 PM
I'm married to my twin Resha so that makes Mo, my brother in law! :love:

I'm married to smitten and Resha! I... think...?

boris no no
05-11-2006, 08:35 PM
Well seen as me and Kaggski are actually REAL twins I think we should have our own house called the house of twin
THANKYOU LYNXIE!!!!!!

;)

Madonna
05-11-2006, 09:15 PM
I'll become project Q for you! But srsly! mememe. *jumps up and down* :love:Maxx? I'm going to assume this is okay until said otherwise, as it seems you're open-minded about who you marry. project, you and Maxx are now the happy House X. You two can change the name if you wish, but I thought House Projectx might not have been your preference. :P

Well seen as me and Kaggski are actually REAL twins I think we should have our own house called the house of twin
THANKYOU LYNXIE!!!!!!

;)I can do this. House of Twin has been established.

As for anyone I have not added to the Houses, there's probably a conflict between the rules and your addition, or I'm blind. I'll check my blindness (and you can post again yelling at me), and you can check the rules!

-N-
05-11-2006, 09:38 PM
Kyono's not married to Morgy? :o

boris no no
05-11-2006, 09:40 PM
Are we aloud to have Strider in our house? Kagga wants him there :D

Madonna
05-11-2006, 09:40 PM
Epiphany is Morgy, Neel.

Has Strider agreed to it, Miss No No? And if so, what's the relation?

-N-
05-11-2006, 09:41 PM
Boo! name changes.

Psychotic
05-11-2006, 09:44 PM
After Cz's betrayal, I can only hope to replace him with a bottle or a cheap floozie.

The way to attract anyone in this thread seems to be to whine about how nobody wants you.

Oh, nobody wants me. Oh woe is me. I am not the happiest. :whimper: :weep: :crying:

PS: No, Marick. Even I haven't sunk that low yet.

boris no no
05-11-2006, 09:48 PM
Epiphany is Morgy, Neel.

Has Strider agreed to it, Miss No No? And if so, what's the relation?

A Strider is never certain... says:
sounds good to me

A Strider is never certain... says:
i'll be married to Kat

:D?

Strider
05-11-2006, 09:54 PM
:love:

-N-
05-11-2006, 09:54 PM
After Cz's betrayal, I can only hope to replace him with a bottle or a cheap floozie.Absinthe works.

SammieBabe
05-11-2006, 10:36 PM
Speaking of my Czie-poo...We need some children!!! :D

project X
05-11-2006, 11:08 PM
Speaking of children.. pirate children will be needed. Yarrr.

Lenna
05-11-2006, 11:29 PM
Me and Evastio have agreed to make our own house. House Evastio it is, ;p If Khaotic allows he can be our son too.

Evastio
05-11-2006, 11:54 PM
I think we need a lot more people volunteering to be children.

Me and Evastio have agreed to make our own house. House Evastio it is, ;p If Khaotic allows he can be our son too.
Yay! I'm not single anymore!!! :love:

Tempest
05-11-2006, 11:57 PM
I think we need a lot more people volunteering to be children.

Yay! I'm not single anymore!!! :love:
I'll be your child. I'm a bit older but, we can work around that.

Evastio
05-12-2006, 12:07 AM
Yay! :D Lenna and I have 2 children now!

Khaotic
05-12-2006, 12:43 AM

I agreed in chat :P

-N-
05-12-2006, 01:45 AM
Lenna, this act of insubordination will not be tolerated! I am exiling you from our familyWell, I'm not, but I've always wanted to say something like that.

05-12-2006, 02:08 AM
Can I be someone's child? I do not mind who. *sits there with wide blue eyes blinking to lure someone to adopt me*

SammieBabe
05-12-2006, 02:18 AM
Can I be someone's child? I do not mind who. *sits there with wide blue eyes blinking to lure someone to adopt me*

You are obviously worthy of being Czie-poo's and mines adopted child! Welcome to the House of Babe! :D

Cruise Control
05-12-2006, 02:47 AM
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d199/bbomber72000/HouseNosebleeed.gif
So far this is it, arranged through PM's and AIM.

Madonna
05-12-2006, 03:29 AM
I think I got it all there! Happy relations, people.

05-12-2006, 03:35 AM

You are obviously worthy of being Czie-poo's and mines adopted child! Welcome to the House of Babe! :D
YAY!

boris no no
05-12-2006, 08:59 AM
I would like to announce mine and frunks wedding xD
He is now going to join the house of twin as my husband ;D

This makes our house officially the sexiest house in the entire WORLD! :love:

(frunks agreed to it all over msn ;D)

Spiffing Cheese
05-12-2006, 03:45 PM
Are the Houses allowed to have pets? If so, can I be somebody's dog? If not, can I be somebody's illegitimate son?

Cz
05-12-2006, 04:24 PM

YAY!Welcome to the family, son. :)

SammieBabe
05-12-2006, 04:44 PM
Are the Houses allowed to have pets? If so, can I be somebody's dog? If not, can I be somebody's illegitimate son?

You can be in my family Emmza! :D

Lost Number
05-12-2006, 05:16 PM
One volunteer, Capt'n and...uh, Mrs. Capt'n?

project X
05-12-2006, 05:22 PM
Yaaaay. n__n Welcome to the family! Now where is hubby.. ? :jess:

Madonna
05-12-2006, 06:29 PM
I would like to announce mine and frunks wedding xD
He is now going to join the house of twin as my husband ;D

This makes our house officially the sexiest house in the entire WORLD! :love:

(frunks agreed to it all over msn ;D)Congratulations on your marriage, Mrs. Frunk. ^_~

Are the Houses allowed to have pets? If so, can I be somebody's dog? If not, can I be somebody's illegitimate son?Pets makes my head explode: no. However, SammieBabe is willing to take you in as a son, so would that be cool to you, Miss Cheese? I'll mark you down for House of Babe until you say otherwise. Congratulations!

As for your illegitimacy, you can call yourself that, but I won't. :\

Yaaaay. n__n Welcome to the family! Now where is hubby.. ? :jess:Taken care of. <3

Spiffing Cheese
05-12-2006, 06:31 PM
Yay! I am a son.

SammieBabe
05-12-2006, 09:34 PM
Yay! I am a son.

You can be my son from my previous relationship!!! And Czie was sweet enough to adopt you!
Also, we have stopped adopting and are happy to annouce the birth of our first child together, who just happens to look,talk,and smell alot like themagicroundabout...:D

Shoden
05-12-2006, 10:27 PM
Darth Ultimortal has agreed to by the heir to the House of Blades. He's the kid now.

Alive-Cat
05-12-2006, 11:04 PM
I want to be severely mutilated in a lawn mowing accident, and just sit down in the basement and own 22 cats. :cool:

NeoCracker
05-12-2006, 11:56 PM
Fine, I'll just start my own family, your all squares.

Madonna
05-13-2006, 01:07 AM
Yay! I am a son.

You can be my son from my previous relationship!!! And Czie was sweet enough to adopt you!
Also, we have stopped adopting and are happy to annouce the birth of our first child together, who just happens to look,talk,and smell alot like themagicroundabout...:DIt's all in how you view it, I guess. I'm not going to recognize ex-spouses and the like (too many complications; maybe we can do it later, and hopefully to BoB's delight). But congratulations on a third child! House of Babe seems to be doing well.

Darth Ultimortal has agreed to by the heir to the House of Blades. He's the kid now.Congratulations on your first child, Bladen and Mika.

Fine, I'll just start my own family, your all squares.Done.

05-13-2006, 01:51 AM
That means I have a half borther! YAY! ^_^

Shoden
05-13-2006, 12:15 PM
It was all thanks to a spontaneous abandoned super lab in my basement! Or was it the indian burial ground?

Oh well, time for some hard rocking headbanging in the house of blades.

Cruise Control
05-13-2006, 01:18 PM
Yavanna is now my daughter also.

escobert
05-13-2006, 06:56 PM
I was married to foa (we got divorced) and HOOTERS is my father. PG is my aunt also :p

Spiffing Cheese
05-13-2006, 08:40 PM
Shauna has agreed via text messaging to be my husband and, miraculously, one of us has given birth to a daughter (Zeldy). :love:

SammieBabe
05-14-2006, 08:59 PM
Shauna has agreed via text messaging to be my husband and, miraculously, one of us has given birth to a daughter (Zeldy). :love:

I'm a Gramma!!!! YEAHHHH!!!! :D

Spiffing Cheese
05-14-2006, 09:19 PM

I'm a Gramma!!!! YEAHHHH!!!! :D

I never thought I'd see the day when somebody of your age would be so thrilled to become a grandmother. xD

NeoCracker
05-14-2006, 09:40 PM
I feel alone, so I will marry myself now. I shall also spawn a little version of myself. That way I can be on my own family tree three times in a row.

Heath
05-14-2006, 10:15 PM
Woah, looks like your entire family has stopped posting there, BoBBo. Well, except foa but she doesn't count.

I post once every three months or so.

theundeadhero
05-14-2006, 11:34 PM
I would like to start a House of Heroes. That means I need a wife and kids.

Pheesh
05-15-2006, 12:22 AM
c'mon people. I'm open for adoption. Don't make me cough dust and pull a sad face....cause I will.

Stay Essential
EE

Evastio
05-15-2006, 01:14 AM
c'mon people. I'm open for adoption. Don't make me cough dust and pull a sad face....cause I will.
Lenna and I will adopt you!!

NeoCracker
05-15-2006, 02:10 AM
Screw that, she's mine! I want more than just me in my family. I may hate peopel, but still. Join me Essence!

Tempest
05-15-2006, 02:10 AM
I want EE to be my sibling!!! :hyper:

Spammerman
05-15-2006, 02:16 AM
im lonely:cry:

NeoCracker
05-15-2006, 02:23 AM
Your my Kid now link, go do the dishes.

Reine
05-15-2006, 08:16 AM
House Darkstorn :cool:

I can be the last of my line...unless someone marries me

Pheesh
05-15-2006, 10:56 AM
Corncracker, I know you didn't just call me a she.

Stay Essential
EE

Markus. D
05-15-2006, 11:32 AM
I was adopted by Mo-Nercy at the age of 15

Lenna
05-15-2006, 01:59 PM
EE has accepted to be part of the Evastio house as a Son *pokes tongue out at corncracker*

Loony BoB
05-15-2006, 02:21 PM
8-)

Pheesh
05-15-2006, 02:25 PM
stick it on the first post foo'. Then you'll be loved...even moreso.

Stay Essential
EE

Loony BoB
05-15-2006, 02:28 PM
Lynx and I are doing sort-of seperate things, so I won't interfere with his first post. It's all good.

Reine
05-15-2006, 02:33 PM
An impressive chart there :cool:

escobert
05-15-2006, 03:46 PM
8-)
I see how it is :(

Loony BoB
05-15-2006, 03:49 PM
8-)
You have to get yourself in, man.

Shoden
05-15-2006, 03:53 PM
We need more people! Come!

escobert
05-15-2006, 04:14 PM
8-)
You have to get yourself in, man.
huh?

Loony BoB
05-15-2006, 04:15 PM
You have to figure out where you want to go - like who you want to be the son/father/brother of and then ask them if they're down with that and if they are then you're in and you can be like "Oh, joyous occasion!".

escobert
05-15-2006, 04:22 PM
well, I guess I'd have to be sort of somwehow conncted to foa since she's my ex wife, and we had no kids. HOOTERS is my father and my mother was long lost in a giant um penguin stampede of 1989!

Old Manus
05-15-2006, 04:32 PM
EoFFEnders

Spiffing Cheese
05-15-2006, 04:43 PM
Oh my good god, BoB. xD How long did that take you to do? :eek:

The House of Babe is getting very big! :D

NeoCracker
05-15-2006, 05:16 PM

Stay Essential
EE
Sorry, thought She Said Lenna I will adopt you, not Lenna and I will adopt you. But thats beside the point. Join Me anyway!

project X
05-15-2006, 05:23 PM

Stay Essential
EE
Sorry, thought She Said Lenna I will adopt you, not Lenna and I will adopt you. But thats beside the point. Join Me anyway!
Why don't all of you just give in and join ME? :love:

NeoCracker
05-15-2006, 05:25 PM

Stay Essential
EE
Because i don't like people, join me instead!

project X
05-15-2006, 05:27 PM

Stay Essential
EE
Because i don't like people, join me instead!
Daddy? :eek:

NeoCracker
05-15-2006, 05:30 PM
Yes, I can be your Daddy. And If I can convince EE to Join he can be your brohter.

project X
05-15-2006, 05:32 PM
I like where this is going! :love:

Lost Number
05-15-2006, 05:34 PM
I do not. Granpa corncracker? Uncle EE?

NeoCracker
05-15-2006, 05:44 PM
I do not. Granpa corncracker? Uncle EE?

Mwahahahahahahahaha!

Wait, I have my own family tree already, if we merge what name will we use?

Loony BoB
05-15-2006, 06:45 PM
eternal essence has already agreed to be part of a family, as per Lenna's post, they agreed it outside of the thread.

As for yourselves, I don't mind the odd post in here asking to join, but don't continually do it, please - you can use PMs if you're going to take some time organising yourselves, as we don't want to have the thread turn into a conversation between 2-3 people. :) Thanks!

NeoCracker
05-15-2006, 06:51 PM
Even though it was more demanding people to join then asking them too, alrighty.

Kami
05-15-2006, 11:28 PM
Who's My DADDY???

05-16-2006, 01:51 AM
I am an uncle O__O;!

Loony BoB
05-16-2006, 10:02 AM
Who's My DADDY???
Meee~ <3

SammieBabe
05-16-2006, 07:38 PM

Yes. Yes it is...:D
Now we just need to marry off your brothers!!!

Spiffing Cheese
05-18-2006, 08:12 PM

Yes. Yes it is...:D
Now we just need to marry off your brothers!!!

And then we will have the run of the UNIVEEEEEERSE... oh wait. :(

Christmas
04-09-2022, 01:00 PM
Is this where people get sugar daddies back in the days?:bigsmile:

Quindiana Jones
04-09-2022, 06:41 PM
My real name is Arthur so I feel I must join House Avalon. Where's foa at to give me permission? :(

Christmas
04-09-2022, 10:54 PM
King Arthur was a hero! It is obvious you must join the house of hero!