PDA

View Full Version : End of Heart

Viator
05-10-2006, 06:21 AM
1.Balamb garden flying when the missiles coming how much hours do you think it take for Balamb Garden crash into the ocean? (Just imagine FF VIII world as big as ours)?
2.What happened to Odine Bangle with Rinoa? and again how General Caraway can get Odine Bangle in the first place?
3.About Obel Lake, what the hell creature inside there , who is Mr Monkey I think Mr Monkey is not monkey because he can take train to Dollet and again he can talk, how that stones can talk anyway?
4.3015 Found a strong energy field
4141Call this place Deep See Deposit
4127 Travel by underwater tower
4242 Seal off Deep Sea Deposit
Do you have any idea what it is?
5.When rinoa went coma Squall take rinoa to Esthar do you think squall would do the same think for Quistis if she is the one who went into coma?
6.When we fight Adel who is the one controlling Adel is Ultimecia or Adel hersef?
7.You know righ about Esthar solder attacking winhill and kidnapping little girls do you find that weird I mean come on why they just kidnapping and attacking why they don’t just occupy winhill it would be piece of cake for Esthar right that must be something weird about this Sorceress War.
8.Why it take Ellone 13 years to meet Squall again that must be something happened in this 13 years right?
9.Laguna says you need love and friendship and courage for the mission how the hell he knows about it?
10.This is maybe silly question why Squall wear pendant in his ear?
11.Why Time Compression had to do with love,friendship,thought,memory,emotions,etc?

boys from the dwarf
05-10-2006, 07:58 AM
1.Balamb garden flying when the missiles coming how much hours do you think it take for Balamb Garden crash into the ocean? (Just imagine FF VIII world as big as ours)?

you cant crash into an ocean on something that hovers.

2.What happened to Odine Bangle with Rinoa? and again how General Caraway can get Odine Bangle in the first place?

its a popular brand of equipment so probly in local shops.

3.About Obel Lake, what the hell creature inside there , who is Mr Monkey I think Mr Monkey is not monkey because he can take train to Dollet and again he can talk, how that stones can talk anyway?

im aware of this sidequest. its very hard to find the clues so id use a guide. the stones cant talk but they have things carved onto them. the reason the monkey can talk is as follows. the games title is final fantasy VIII

5.When rinoa went coma Squall take rinoa to Esthar do you think squall would do the same think for Quistis if she is the one who went into coma?

he wouldnt do it alone like he did with rinoa because he doesnt feel the same way about quistis that he does for rinoa. hed me depressed about quistis but wouldnt take her to esthar all alone.

6.When we fight Adel who is the one controlling Adel is Ultimecia or Adel hersef?

adel. adel was released by ultimecia possesing rinoa but adel is in control i think.

7.You know righ about Esthar solder attacking winhill and kidnapping little girls do you find that weird I mean come on why they just kidnapping and attacking why they don’t just occupy winhill it would be piece of cake for Esthar right that must be something weird about this Sorceress War.

i thought winhill had a monster problem not and estharian soldier problem.

8.Why it take Ellone 13 years to meet Squall again that must be something happened in this 13 years right?

i dont understand that very well because of your grammar but i think the answer to your question is, the reason they didnt see each other since 13 years is because they were split up from the orphanage and squall joined seed.

9.Laguna says you need love and friendship and courage for the mission how the hell he knows about it?

he knows the basics of the mission and heard the briefing so he was just guessing.

err, maybe style or fashion or he just plain feels like wearing it.

11.Why Time Compression had to do with love,friendship,thought,memory,emotions, etc?

memories is an obvious one, but these are all things that could help the group too survive.

That`s enough for now i hope people i mention earlier join in this forum.And of course i hope the others join as well

TheSpoonyBard
05-10-2006, 01:05 PM
You cannot put a time to it. Even if you spend days in the MD Level the missiles will arrive as soon as the Garden become mobile.

As Zell said, the Odine brand is very popular and so is probably available in local shops. Deling City does have a mall, after all.

Regarding Rinoa and Odine Bangle, I assume you're talking about her meeting with Edea. Edea was under the control of Ultimecia then and didn't want her powers suppressed, so she prevented Rinoa from getting close.

The stones aren't talking, they have words carved into them. I've no idea what Mr. Monkey is, and I doubt it is very important. He's just there.

They are dates of events relating to the Deep Sea Research Centre.

Probably not. Squall didn't feel the same way about Quistis.

Adel was possessed by Ultimecia in the Lunatic Pandora but she was not yet fully revived.

The Esthar soldiers were simply searching for Ellone; they had no intention of occupying Winhill.

Ellone was with the White SeeDs during that time.

He's probably been talking with Doc. Odine about the mission.

He doesn't, it's just an earring. Why? Because he was drawn that way.

11.Why Time Compression had to do with love,friendship,thought,memory,emotions, etc?
By retaining the memory of someone and keeping them alive in your imagination you are also ensuring they stay alive during Time Compression.

Sir Bahamut
05-10-2006, 02:27 PM

There is really no explanation for this one. That's simply how Time Compression works.

Anyway, I would appreciate it if you didn't try to start up the debate between me and Lychon again. You probably have no bad intentions with doing so, but we both agreed (via PM's that is) to stop the argument for now, and I intend to keep it that way for the time being.

Viator
05-11-2006, 05:16 AM
I dont think that odine bangle is something you can get from shopping.I think Odine bangle is rare item.

Qurange
05-11-2006, 05:31 AM
As for Time Compression...It makes sense that, in a world where the basic laws of reality don't work very well, focusing on strong bonds between one another would be more effective than standing alone, the same way a chair with four pegs is sturdier than one with two. Or something.

The Odine Bangle was a product of Esthar, and as far as I know, such things were actually exported, just quietly. They'd be unavailable in general stores, but available to military officials, I would think.

Viator
05-11-2006, 05:50 AM
Maybe that Odine bangle General Caraway have is fake.Maybe

Qurange
05-11-2006, 06:07 AM
Why would it be? Zell's remarks on it indicate pretty clearly that Odine brand is a recognized, high-quality brand, so there's no reason Caraway couldn't have a real one.

Viator
05-11-2006, 06:10 AM
Maybe you are right.yeah if you think again that bangke react in Rinoa hand when Edea push her in disk 1

What do you think about Rinoa already become sorceress at disk 1

Qurange
05-11-2006, 06:43 AM
I don't see how she would've, so I don't think she did.

Viator
05-11-2006, 06:57 AM
You should read my explanation again in post no 1.This is just my thought,though.

I gotta go see ya

Future Esthar
05-11-2006, 12:17 PM
Of course Rinoa was allways a sorceress.

Viator
05-13-2006, 12:11 PM
Future Esthar you REALY remind me of Laguna,most of your theory is same with Laguna`s words (kill two pigs with one stone)
I`m sorry if i offended you.You should try to trust other people.I hope you just kidding about your theories.

Question:
12.When Lunatic Pandora cross over Esthar I know Esthar solders trying to stop it from entering Tears Point.The question is why they dont at least destroy Tears Point to reduce Lunar Cry effect?

Time Compression created by sorceress and sorceress has emotions,etc.
If Time Compression created by machine(Time Compression Device)emotion,etc wont affected because machine dont have emotions.

PS:Time Compression Device is only fiction but Time Compression is fact.

Future Esthar
05-13-2006, 01:51 PM
Future Esthar you REALY remind me of Laguna,most of your theory is same with Laguna`s words (kill two pigs with one stone)
I`m sorry if i offended you.You should try to trust other people.I hope you just kidding about your theories.

??????

Viator
05-13-2006, 02:02 PM
I MEAN IT YOU REALY REMIND ME OF LAGUNA!!!

Future Esthar
05-13-2006, 02:04 PM
What did the pig thing has to do with anything.

Donīt understood the analogy.

Viator
05-13-2006, 02:33 PM
Come on remember when Laguna and Co in Lunatic Pandora in first dist Laguna said kill two pig with one stone but Kiros corrected Laguna by saying bird.

I mean can anyone dechiper the codes?

I mean has anyone has the specific answer what was Ellone doing in that years(travelling the world with ship is one reason but to leave her beloved brother for 13 years is wrong thing, there must be something going on)At least you can tell me a story.

Ellone get kidnapped was accidentally.Esthar soldier only kidnap random little girls.

Reddragon
05-13-2006, 04:18 PM
^^^^^^
Where do you get this piece of info?

rubah
05-13-2006, 05:01 PM
Hi viator:) Please keep in mind that these are forums and not a chat, so you dont' have to announce if you're leaving, and try not to post replies twice in a row anymore:)

as for
3015 Found a strong energy field

This refers to the Deep Sea Research Center down in the very far bottom left corner of the world map(when you have it on map view and not globe). It doesn't show up, but it's down there, and you can get two GFs from it.

They were conducting experiments and had built stuff down there, delving deep into the bottom of the ocean floor, and then one day, around 4242 apparently, Ultima Weapon showed up, killed a bunch of people and they got the crap away from that place and closed it back down. I don't remember if they were doing experiments on bahamut or if he just settled there later since it was a nice quiet hidey-hole. But that's what the deep-sea research center is.

I remember reading that ingame, but I don't really remember where it was. It was probably in the Help section, but perhaps not.

Time Compression created by sorceress and sorceress has emotions,etc.
If Time Compression created by machine(Time Compression Device)emotion,etc wont affected because machine dont have emotions.

It didn't. Focusing on Love, Friendship and Courage was probably the only way that squall and friends could keep sane to survive that whacky stuff. Besides, with everything else all coexisting at the same time, that makes for a lot of stuff there, and because all time was pushed together, motions don't require any time to be made because you'll have always needed to and will always have had made them, so just focusing on a thing allowed you to find your way to that thing because the possibility you'd make it was there and could've happened already.

(basically square just wanted to tout friendship love and courage)

As for rinoa, she became a sorceress when Edea gave up her powers. I've always figured the Odine Bangle incident was something like a magnet, except perhaps attracting anti-magical forces rather than magnetized particles.

Viator
05-17-2006, 06:15 AM
If Odine Bangle really works why Estharian dont use it to Rinoa insteid they seal her in Sorceress Memorial.dont you find that weird?
In tutorial there`s no explanation about Odine bangle there`s only Odine`s Item explanation.

And someone please give some words about this:

I`m not pretty sure but I think Rinoa already became a sorceress in the end of disk 1.If you look at the FMV when she go out with Edea you find that her gesture kinda odd it`s the same gesture when she is in auditorium,outer space.And again you can see Edea did the same thing in the ending when she recieved Ultimecia power.I think Rinoa just don`t realised it that she is sorceress at that time she already a sorceress.And again I don`t know how she get sorceress power at the end of first disk.Any comment?

someone please answer my question no 12.

boys from the dwarf
05-17-2006, 08:31 AM
odine bangles only dampen the wearers powers. whent they tried to get one on edea it wouldnt of made the battle against her much easier but shed still be able to cast powerful magic. she wouldnt do as well. at the end of the game, ultimecia passes on her powers to edea. in disk 3 edea gives her powers to rinoa by accident and thats what happens. for question 12 im not sure. i think they were quite confident that the group of seeds you pick to go inside the lunatic pandora would stop it. thats a question im not so sure about though.

Viator
05-20-2006, 06:45 AM
There`s already 2 people answer all my questions.
And for the rest of you please answer all my questions on you version.
So we can determine which is the best answer.

Future Esthar
06-01-2006, 03:03 AM
Odine Bangle donīt seal powers.That is a lie.Everytime a person uses a Bangle on a sorceress she,possessed by Odine, will pretend to be unable to cast magic.

Christmas
06-01-2006, 03:19 AM
Odine Bangle donīt seal powers.That is a lie.Everytime a person uses a Bangle on a sorceress she,possessed by Odine, will pretend to be unable to cast magic.

I could have sworn it was actually PuPu that is behind this.

Viator
06-02-2006, 05:46 AM

Future please be logic in here you always come up with something that never happened.

I could have sworn it was actually PuPu that is behind this.

Why PuPu had anyting to do with odine's bangle?

Ryushikaze
06-02-2006, 08:35 AM
Pupu has everything to do with anything!

PUPU IS HYNE! SQUALL IS PUPU! SQUALL IS HYNE!

Christmas
06-02-2006, 11:10 AM
Pupu has everything to do with anything!

PUPU IS HYNE! SQUALL IS PUPU! SQUALL IS HYNE!

At least someone here rather than me believe that PuPu is the real hero as the "TRUTH".

Future Esthar
06-02-2006, 11:59 PM
Future please be logic in here you always come up with something that never happened.

Same with you.
How do you know that?
You canīt see Odineīs mind can you?
I in fact already saw the machine the doctor uses which you say donīt exist(which didnīt happen).~

When I show you the machine you will say "How did I never noticed this"?

Christmas
06-03-2006, 03:04 AM
Same with you.
How do you know that?
I in fact already saw the machine the doctor uses which you say donīt exist(which didnīt happen).~

Not true my dear Future Esthar, In fact, I already saw PuPu using the machine instead of the Doctor and he is having one hell of a time with it. I will show you later on when I feel like it.

Viator
06-03-2006, 01:02 PM
Same with you.
How do you know that?

I said the machine does exist.I only mean the JME doesnt work,thats all.
It's no use you show me because JME doesnt work.
Well if you want to show me just show me.

I want someone answer my question no 12

12.When Lunatic Pandora cross over Esthar I know Esthar solders trying to stop it from entering Tears Point.The question is why they dont at least destroy Tears Point to reduce Lunar Cry effect?

Serapy
01-19-2007, 10:28 PM

But, I thought that Esthar soldiers must follow their leaders' orders, and soldiers did their job what they were ordered to do, so they can't have freedom to destroy Tears Point because that will lead them to consequences such as losing thier jobs only if they don't follow thier leader orders, or they were panicking that they didn't think straight on what to do next. Either these or Esthar soldiers are pure dependent on thier leaders because they are created by thier leaders, aren't Esthar soldiers human?

If Time Compression have never had to do with things what you said, then how would they work without them?

~Cloud Strife~
02-18-2007, 07:17 PM
Esthar soldiers are human.. I think =s
Laguna says in the second fantasy something about their fancy armor or whatever so they do wear it ^^ I'm guessing

It would have been pretty simple just to destroy tears point before lunatic pandora got there but where would the fun in that be? Also the lunatic cry is the thing that triggers adel to be released so it makes the story but that would mean it is forced. If they destroyed tears point then adel wouldn't have been released... Atleast I think thats right. The monsters crashing down to earth do bash into adel right? =S

McLovin'
02-18-2007, 08:42 PM
I don't think that guy comes here anymore...

Christmas
05-03-2022, 01:57 PM
For some reason, ppl seems to remember Future Esthar more than him.