PDA

View Full Version : FF Versus 13 Info.

eppy19
05-10-2006, 03:06 PM
The trailer started off by panning a dark cityscape, before cutting to a view of what appeared to be the interior of some sort of palace. The room shown seemed small, accented with stark detail; shadows were thick on the domed ceiling and in the far corners, and columns were ringed about a circular dais in the center. In the middle of the dais was a black throne, occupied by a young man (black hair, dressed all in black... we're sensing a theme, here), who's got his legs crossed and is resting his chin on one fist, looking enormously bored. Suddenly, he raised his face and glanced up at some unknown sound, then stood and walked out of the chamber. He emerged onto a staircase that was riddled with the corpses of what seemed to be uniformed guards. The camera then shifted to behind the mysterious man, showing the square in front of the building, and it was filled entirely with black-clad troops--who interestingly enough seemed to be dressed the same as the corpses. Perhaps some kind of power struggle is being hinted at. There was a quiet moment as the man stared at the assembled forces. The soldiers appeared hesitant and even timid, glancing at each other and weaving their weapons around uncertainly. Finally, one of the army took the initiative, and began to fire in a crazy arc toward the young man. The surrounding stairs and masonry became pockmarked with bullet holes, but an invisible shield around the target harmlessly reflected the hail of gunfire as the force of soldiers started their assault.

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/e3/e3story.html?sid=6149472&pid=932981

I think this game will have the previous game's heros..rumors are the man dressed in black are Cloud.

It is a futuristic world, all the heroes are in heaven and they all unite to fight the FF 13 guys.

EDIT BY BoB: Please do not double post. If you have the last post in a thread, please use the edit/delete button to add to your post. Thanks. :)

Khaotic
05-14-2006, 02:57 AM
I think this game will have the previous game's heros..rumors are the man dressed in black are Cloud.

No offense, at all, but that has to be the worst rumor I've ever heard, its even worse than reviving aeris. Not only do no one, probably not even SE themselves know _much_ about the game, other than the released trailer, but why in the world would they make the main characters, exluding the fact that there is 3 versions of the game, each with their own characters and storylines, from other final fantasys? That, in all honesty, would be simply the worst idea ever, they've already squeezed every penny out of Final Fantasy VII, that includes cloud, but in my opinion, the only reason you heard this rumor is because of the screen shot of the guy "dressed in black" (only one screen shot showing his clothes) and the "omnislash V5" from Advent Children in the background.
http://i.i.com.com/cnet.g2/images/2006/127/reviews/932981_20060508_screen002.jpg

Even with that, no one knows for sure why the swords are in that specific lining, however, I'm sure it'll be revealed at some point in time, but I have a pretty good feeling that he isn't Cloud from FFVII.

Markus. D
05-14-2006, 03:00 AM
its not a Parody of FFVII, FFXIII is going to have all never before used characters and names (maybe except Biggs Wedge etc...)

Dr.M
05-14-2006, 04:33 AM
so awsome....so exicited....

LunarWeaver
05-14-2006, 03:48 PM
A lot of people hate Nomura, but I've developed quite a bit of Fanboy over him. I'm actually just as excited for this as the main title. And no that's not Cloud, but thanks for starting a rumor everybody will now believe based off no information at all.

Khaotic
05-14-2006, 07:52 PM
Well, I'm not agreeing with the idea of MaleFFXIIIcharacter=Cloud theory, but the cherry blossom display in that picture is quite odd, maybe they ran out of ideas? Quite hard to believe, being square and all.

but once again, no, I don't think FFXIII will have anything to do with the other games, it'll be a completely seperate game, though this isn't confirmed, so I suppose anything COULD happen, no matter how ridiculous it sounds.

Jack
05-15-2006, 02:02 AM
Typical sad so-bad-it-fools-every-idiot-on-the-internet rumour.

~SapphireStar~
05-15-2006, 09:22 PM
its not a Parody of FFVII, FFXIII is going to have all never before used characters and names (maybe except Biggs Wedge etc...)
Dont forget Cid!

Moon Rabbits
05-16-2006, 03:06 AM
Cherry Blossoms are probably just there to look pretty.

And they do a damn good job of it.

Elite Lord Sigma
05-20-2006, 05:44 AM
Stupid FFVII fanboys and their stupid theories. How the devil does that man bear any resemblance at all to Cloud?

PlaidMage
11-07-2006, 04:15 AM
Stupid FFVII fanboys and their stupid theories. How the devil does that man bear any resemblance at all to Cloud?

I'm guessing....the clothes and physic. :confused:

Elfen
11-07-2006, 04:32 AM

Cause they are both Nomura's design.
So its sure that they both have somethings similar.

Zeromus_X
11-07-2006, 04:59 AM
Oh Nomura.

RiseToFall
11-07-2006, 08:23 AM
I know I want to say something, but I just don't know what. Maybe it's because none of this makes any sense.

Tainted Angel
11-07-2006, 11:18 AM
>1671315

and thankyou for copying that site's story into your first post without telling us...