PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 3: Extinction casting news

Lakenbelle
05-10-2006, 10:57 PM
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=14463

"Ali Larter ("Final Destination" films) and Chris Egan have joined the cast of Resident Evil: Extinction for Screen Gems, says The Hollywood Reporter.

They will join Resident Evil: Apocalypse returnees Milla Jovovich, Oded Fehr and Mike Epps. Larter will play Claire, a new character to the film franchise who was introduced in the video game "Resident Evil 2." Claire leads a convoy across the Nevada desert. Alice (Jovovich) joins them in their fight for survival as they battle against the evil Umbrella Corp.

Previously-announced Ashanti will play Nurse Betty, while Egan will play Mikey. Fehr is back as Carlos, while Epps will reprise his role as L.J."

The film starts shooting Monday in Mexico.

So filming starts Monday and we have Milla returning, we have the chick that played Jill returning, we've the new addition of Claire Redfield and a ton more, new ones and those returning from the second flick, Apocalypse.

LunarWeaver
05-11-2006, 12:05 AM
I'm an enormous Resident Evil fan, and the first two made me want to kill myself... But that's just me X_x

~SapphireStar~
05-11-2006, 12:47 PM
Im a big fan myself and the movies were meh, I found the second to be far more entertaining then the first. I didnt like Jill or Carlos at all. I just felt let down by them, Im glad Wesker or Chris are no where in sight cause that would make me just :( Will I see it? Yes.

Slothy
05-11-2006, 10:28 PM
I might see another RE movie someday. Just as soon as Paul Anderson decides to stop spitting in the face of this great series and the fans... ok, so I guess I'm never seeing another RE movie. The first wasn't absolutely horrible since it at least made some attempt to stay with what made the source material great in the first place, but the second was utter garbage. I'm not expecting anything better from this.

Jack
05-12-2006, 01:24 AM
Both films were rubbish.
This one seems like it'll join the other two under the same banner.

Russielloyd
05-13-2006, 01:26 PM
Sounds good, i'll watch it.

Pure Strife
05-13-2006, 02:04 PM
Clare is leading a convoy across a desert? What? Why?

These films have deviated so much from the source material they could pretty much have nothing to do with RE if you changed the character's names. I'll watch it though, naturally.

Millia Billia
05-13-2006, 04:47 PM
I liked the first one and I really liked the second one. I'll definitely be seeing this one.

cloud20747
05-17-2006, 11:38 PM
I'm an enormous Resident Evil fan, and the first two made me want to kill myself... But that's just me X_x
I feel the same....GOD WHY?!