PDA

View Full Version : Santa Baby?

Chris
05-12-2006, 12:06 AM
There's this huge Christmas decoration downtown from last Christmas. It just hangs there, with Eartha Kitt in sexy underwear and with the slogan "Santa Baby," and they never take it down. It is huge and it reeks Christmas. It is a little strange to look at when it's freakin' hot outside. My point: are there any Christmas decorations still hanging around where you live?

Edit: I can't spell tonight. So just ignore my poor..."phrasing" or whatever. ><

RSL
05-12-2006, 12:09 AM
Nope! Most people around here usually have them down by late January at the latest.

Captain Maxx Power
05-12-2006, 12:10 AM
I was a tad annoyed to see someone with a christmas tree in their front garden, but was quickly informed by the guy living there that it was a regular fir tree and to drop the chainsaw and step back slowly.

Dixie
05-12-2006, 12:10 AM
I see random lights up...but they're just white, so I don't know if it's from Christmas or not. I've seen some lights up from last Christmas near my friend's house.

I hate it when people start puting up lights the day after Halloween or earlier. Why can't they wait until December? >_<

RSL
05-12-2006, 12:12 AM
I hate that too, Squishy. I never even put lights up! I'm such a scrooge.

Tempest
05-12-2006, 12:27 AM
I used to have these people in my neighborhood who whould never take down their damn icicle lights. It's very annoying.