PDA

View Full Version : L33T W3DD1NG 4NN0UNC3M3NT P30P13!

frunk
05-12-2006, 09:08 AM
In lue of all this family tree junk that's going on Boris and frunK decided to get hitched at approximetly three in the morning.
The wedding will take place in #eoff on the eve of Saturday, May 13th.
BYOB

boris no no
05-12-2006, 09:09 AM
We're so romantic ;D

Captain Maxx Power
05-12-2006, 11:29 AM
What time zone are we working with here, and why must we bring our own Balloons?

-N-
05-12-2006, 11:33 AM
You two <s>alcoholics</s> are meant for each other. <3

Dignified Pauper
05-12-2006, 11:35 AM
I dunno if I want to join... why? Well, I'll go only if the reception is open bar.

Shaun
05-12-2006, 11:42 AM
You're taking this TOO far! XD

Levian
05-12-2006, 12:19 PM
Yeah, this is taken entirely too far. You guys have no idea what you're getting yourselves into. This is a joke internet marriage with no consequences, you guys. It's not a fucking game. You're probably not going to listen to me now, but in 30 y34rs, you'll look back and think "Oh man, I wish I had listened to that sexy norwegian. BUT NOW IT'S TOO LATE AND I'M ALL MISERABLE :(" and then you'll eat raisins. You'll eat raisins. :(

Chris
05-12-2006, 12:38 PM
I wish you both the best. Be sure to take lots and lots of pictures of the event. (If you're not too drunk to remember). :(

-N-
05-12-2006, 12:40 PM
I dunno if I want to join... why? Well, I'll go only if the reception is open bar.Fat Chocobo's can arrange for that!

Anaisa
05-12-2006, 01:22 PM
Yeah, this is taken entirely too far. You guys have no idea what you're getting yourselves into. This is a joke internet marriage with no consequences, you guys. It's not a smurfing game. You're probably not going to listen to me now, but in 30 y34rs, you'll look back and think "Oh man, I wish I had listened to that sexy norwegian. BUT NOW IT'S TOO LATE AND I'M ALL MISERABLE :(" and then you'll eat raisins. You'll eat raisins. :(
That wouldn't be too bad, but if they were to eat sultanas it would be! Particularly if they were in a curry!

Mo-Nercy
05-12-2006, 01:28 PM
*jealous*

...we were meant to be, Ruthie.

-N-
05-12-2006, 01:29 PM
Yeah, this is taken entirely too far. You guys have no idea what you're getting yourselves into. This is a joke internet marriage with no consequences, you guys. It's not a smurfing game. You're probably not going to listen to me now, but in 30 y34rs, you'll look back and think "Oh man, I wish I had listened to that sexy norwegian. BUT NOW IT'S TOO LATE AND I'M ALL MISERABLE :(" and then you'll eat raisins. You'll eat raisins. :(
That wouldn't be too bad, but if they were to eat sultanas it would be! Particularly if they were in a curry!Don't go hating on curry >:\

Flying Mullet
05-12-2006, 01:30 PM
So who's going to proclaim their undying love for Boris during the ceremony? And will Boris run off with them?

frunk
05-12-2006, 01:34 PM
Boris and I were discussing that, we need somone who bursts through the door right when the priest says "or forever hold your peace" and then i gott fight him/her to the death, also we need a priest, a best man, brides maids and a flower girl...
any takers? I'm picking the best man though, and the brides maids are probably up to Boris.

DK
05-12-2006, 01:51 PM
Don't go hating on curry >:\

Sultanas in curry does suck, though.

bipper
05-12-2006, 02:12 PM
Dr. Unne should be the preist;

boris no no
05-12-2006, 05:05 PM
If it makes you feel any better I'll have an affair with you in 10 years time, but will break it off after Frunk wins me back
:D?

I NEED BRIDESMAIDS!!!

Cz
05-12-2006, 05:09 PM
Can I be the DJ? I've got a huge back catalogue of ABBA records! :hyper:

Lost Number
05-12-2006, 05:22 PM
Hey people, we already have the #party started! I'll probably be there (by chance) and start killing people.

Flying Mullet
05-12-2006, 05:25 PM
I NEED BRIDESMAIDS!!!
I would be one of your bridesmaids but I'm never online on the weekends. :cry:

Old Manus
05-12-2006, 05:32 PM
What the hell

Spiffing Cheese
05-12-2006, 06:29 PM
Can I be the bridesmaid that gets hysterical and tries to steal the bride's flowers and veil?

Shaun
05-12-2006, 07:03 PM

Heh heh, you always manage to make me laugh. If there's a Ciddie for the funniest EoFF member, I'll vote for you.

What the hell

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Madonna
05-12-2006, 07:20 PM
Hey people, we already have the #party started! I'll probably be there (by chance) and start killing people.But it's going to be in #eoff. It'd be cool to hold the reception over at #fat_chocobo, though.

Anaisa
05-12-2006, 07:31 PM
That wouldn't be too bad, but if they were to eat sultanas it would be! Particularly if they were in a curry!Don't go hating on curry >:\
I'm only hating on curry with sultanas in. Don't tell me you like sultanas in your curry Neel?! I don't even want sultanas in my Alpen, And I certainly don't want them in my curry.

Old Manus
05-12-2006, 08:25 PM
Be afraid. Be very afraid.
This isn't half as scary as Social Moon Firesky and Bardock. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=60881) Jesus...

Strider
05-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Aw, man, I just remembered I'm gonna miss the ceremony because of a concert tomorrow! :(

KoShiatar
05-12-2006, 10:07 PM
I'm afraid I'm gonna miss it, but, uh..good luck. :S

Levian
05-12-2006, 10:56 PM
Heh heh, you always manage to make me laugh. If there's a Ciddie for the funniest EoFF member, I'll vote for you.

I'll vote for you in the Sarcasm ciddie. :tonberry:

boris no no
05-14-2006, 09:27 AM
Can I be the bridesmaid that gets hysterical and tries to steal the bride's flowers and veil?
Heehee yes you can ;D
Sorry about my lack of being here ;) It was my May Ball on Friday night and although didn't drink much got ill and died all day yesterday xD
As Frunk is never online (DAMN YOU MY FUTURE LOVE!) I have no idea when this is happening xD nice
So erm.....just turn up in #eoff when you can xD and wait! :cool:

(I'm sure I'll find him in a bit anmd find out whats happening xD)

escobert
05-14-2006, 09:43 AM
Did I miss iT!?

boris no no
05-14-2006, 09:44 AM
Did I miss iT!?
I dunno xD

escobert
05-14-2006, 09:44 AM
lol

frunk
05-16-2006, 07:47 PM
Heehee yes you can ;D
Sorry about my lack of being here ;) It was my May Ball on Friday night and although didn't drink much got ill and died all day yesterday xD
As Frunk is never online (DAMN YOU MY FUTURE LOVE!) I have no idea when this is happening xD nice
So erm.....just turn up in #eoff when you can xD and wait! :cool:

(I'm sure I'll find him in a bit anmd find out whats happening xD)

I AM SO FRIKKEN SORRY
My computer got a virus the morning of the wedding day. It won't even start.
I'm at the library right now, I'm going to go to my mom's later and I'll have access to MSN and the chat from there.

RPJesus
05-16-2006, 08:11 PM
That's an excuse! You married a bumblebee in paris and went to Seattle and used the Space Needle to blast off to Jupiter, and now you're in a zeppelin orbiting the moon Io, sipping fancy blue drinks and eating cheesy-puffs off the backs of rare Mongolian dust-mites!
You bastard! How could you?! Think of the children! The thousands of children! With their clawing hands and beady eyes... Oh God stop them! Kill them, kill them quick! Kill them with fire! Burn them! Aah!!!

escobert
05-16-2006, 08:12 PM
dammit and you didn't invite me :(

Monster Hunt
05-17-2006, 03:18 AM
w-wow... everyone seems to be very serious here... ^_^;

Anyway congrats and good luck!