PDA

View Full Version : Your average day at work (or school/college otherwise)!

Shaun
05-12-2006, 02:16 PM
Trouble is, we don't actually know each other that well. You can say we do, but we don't. Maybe some of us have met up in person, but in order to get a better idea of what someone's academic or work life involves, I created this thread. Maybe someone's day at work or school won't exactly be a fun read, but I believe it will show how we are as a person better. Now, as sometimes my memory just cuts out, I'm going to explain what my last day at work was like - Wednesday. Feel free to make short or long posts on your day, but here's what my job on Wednesday was like...

I don't expect anyone to read this as it's quite long. Only the people who are interested in what a (bad) day at work for me might be like. I don't expect your description to be this long.

---

Wednesday has been a generally easy day, college-wise. I went in at 11:00 and I only had a Japanese revision lesson. To be honest, most of my subjects have been cut short lately due to study leave. Honestly... Wednesday wasn't an 'average' day at work. It went quite badly actually. After Japanese lesson, I had nothing to do until work, so I used the computers at college for a bit, checked out E3 videos, etc. My shift was actually supposed to start at 4:30, but the problem was that where I work (Sainsbury's :crying2:) hadn't posted up my starting times.

With my random memory not quite kicking in, I forgot. So, I assumed it might have been 3:30 that I had to get there for. The most horrible part of going there from college is getting dressed into my Sainsbury's uniform. I have to use the toilets - not good. I got changed for 3:15 and got the bus. The asshole bus driver must have been convinced that, even with the sight of my school bag and college ID, I wasn't a college student. "You must bring a pass," he rambled on. It cost me a whole £1.10 for a two-minute drive - I didn't have much money left for the break.

I was pretty pissed off at that. It seems I can't even apply for a bus pass till September. Screw keeping the country green; if they can't keep bus prices sensible, no wonder more people learn to drive. I got there for around 3:30, and found out that I did indeed have an hour before work started. I was really early. So, I got a cheap drink in a polystyrene cup with my small amount of remaining change and had an hour break in there. It was only a five-hour shift, so I was assured the worst was over. I was pretty stressed at this point, but after the break I was moderately relaxed.

I clocked in at 4:30 and went down to the podium, where I was instructed to operate Till #1, a basket till. I think that's pretty much my permanent position now. I've only been working at Sainsbury's for a few weeks but it's been pretty easy. I screwed a little bit at the start of the shift though, because I forgot to hand some people some vouchers, and small crap like that. Nothing big, but I was pretty tensed up with the stress from the odd bad customer.

It was about an hour and a half into my shift, and I was serving some woman. She put her basket on the small platform next to my till, and I reached to grab the first item. "Urk..." I thought, as I felt something cold, and thick and runny at the same time. I looked down and saw it was some plastic salad bowl, the ones customers fill themselves. She must have crammed it with the sick red stuff (whatever it was) and it was running out. She should have sealed it and I was pretty mad.

I'm sure she could see that I was really pissed off. I scanned the rest of her items, getting a bit of her salad that was on my hand on her items (her damn fault!), and then let her pay, not making an issue of it. Then a load of customers came to the basket till. I couldn't serve them with this disgusting... stuff on my hand. I told someone to call the supervisor, and two minutes later, no one came. I was pretty mad... Loads of customers came to my checkout, and I told them that they'd have to go to the next one. Then when they asked why, I had to politely explain that I got a customer's salad on my hand as the container wasn't sealed.

Finally, the supervisor arrived and I was able to go and wash my hands... I returned to my till, and things thankfully went smoothly from then, for the time being, that is. "Shaun, you can go on your break now," said a supervisor. "Fifteen minutes, right?" I asked. "That's right." I still had to serve a customer though with quite a few items left. So, it was about five minutes in, so I decided to have my break from then. It's only fair.

With my remaining 20p (bastard bus driver) I got another of those cheap, crappy drinks and had a FIFTEEN MINUTE break. A supervisor approached me though and told me that I should never take the checkout key with me. I told her I didn't know that and I won't do it again. I went downstairs, and just as I was approaching the checkout, an announcement was spoken out to the entire store. "Hello, this is a colleague announcement. Can Shaun Collier please make his way to the customer service desk now. Thank you." Five seconds later, I made it there.

I was introduced to a very annoying supervisor who I had thankfully not met before. "Yeah, I didn't know about the key. Lisa told me, so I won't do it again," I said. "Well, that took a BIT more than fifteen minutes, didn't it!?" "Sorry, but the only explanation I can think of would be that the clocks are set differently." "Have you ever heard of a watch!?" Yeah, and I was going to get a damned watch if you morons would have paid me properly, I thought to myself...

I marched back to the checkout, feeling really mad. But it wasn't over yet. The grablock that keeps the money secure was stuck. I spend about four minutes, with that bitch supervisor watching over me, trying to get it open. I finally did it, and thank fuck that the worst was over at that point from the day. I sure as hell hope it won't get as bad as that again. And, I know that some of you may have had worst work experiences, but this is pretty much my first job.

---

Now, how about YOU!? :p

Cid Vicious
05-12-2006, 02:59 PM
Sainsbury's. :p

My average day is the same as every-other day.
I get up about Eight-Nine, get a drink, have a shower and spend a bit of time on the PC.
If I go out, it's to a LearnDirect Centre, where I'm doing English, Maths and a Computer Course. Or I look round the second-hand game shops in Town.
When I get home I have something to eat, go on EoFF and spend the rest of the night watching TV or playing a video game.

That's it. Boring.

Mo-Nercy
05-12-2006, 03:14 PM
WEEKDAY:

Wake up. Groan. Pretty myself up for a day of hardcore education. Get to uni. Fall asleep in a lecture. Lecture ends, break begins. Call up some friends to hang out with for an hour or two. More time spent sitting doing crosswords/chattering away rudely in lecture/tutorial. Finish uni. Go out to the city with some friends. Walk around, maybe do some shopping. Go home. Shower. Go online. Sleep at 2-3am. xD

WEEKEND:

Wake up really really late. Go to work. Finish work. Go out for a midnight dinner. Go home. Go online. Sleep at 3-4am. xD

Chris
05-12-2006, 04:40 PM
Weekday:

Well, since I don't have a job at the moment, I pretty much do nothing all day long. I do however surf the internet to see if there are any available jobs near my area. Otherwise, I wake up, take a shower, watch "Days of Our Lives" (x4 Episodes xD), eat, shop, online, TV, music and death. I don't play as much Playstation/ Gamecube as I used to, instead I play my DS and Gameboy Advanche. Pretty boring! :(

Weekend:

project X
05-12-2006, 04:49 PM
Since I just got a job, my days will probably change. But right now, they are full of nothing. Just going to school, talking to Bryan, watching large amounts of TV, surfing the internet, maybe reading, maybe video games, eating, sleeping.. blah! My weekends look pretty much the same, besides school and all.

Khaotic
05-12-2006, 04:54 PM
Haha at the people saying their life is boring :o

This is my life:

Wake up at around 11, go on the computer from 11~2 in the morning, sleep, repeat. The End :D

black orb
05-12-2006, 05:00 PM
>>> My average day at my home: Wake up late, watch my soap operas, come to this place, download stuff, watch some japanese shows (most likely Sentai and Anime), eat, and then start working in my art until is very late, then maybe I come here again..

>>> My average day at my family place: Wake up late, watch my soap operas, and play videogames all day and night..

Surprisingly I dont play videogames at my place..

Bart's Friend Milhouse
05-12-2006, 05:25 PM
i guess it's pretty boring to be me
eoff is the only real thrill in my life at the moment

Shaun
05-12-2006, 06:45 PM
I'm on my work break right now. Admittedly, I almost snapped when I customer had a go at me for his mistake. But anyway. XD So far so good.

Kirobaito
05-12-2006, 06:52 PM
Weekday:

7:36 AM: Alarm rings, I wake up, lay in bed for a few minutes, eventually get up and take a shower. Iron my clothes, leave for school at 8:20.

8:35-9:25 AM: Period 1, Library Assistant. Ashley is the other library assistant. We spend most of the period just sitting there, or shelving books. If I have Calculus or ODEs homework I do it then.

9:30-10:20 AM: Period 2, Multi-Variable Vector Calculus. Dr. Reidl teaches, Ross, Jeff, and I play tic-tac-toe at the back of the room. We don't do much else.

10:25-11:15 AM: Period 3, Ordinary Differential Equations. During the passing period, the three of us stand outside. Jeff and I trade off playing Puzzle Frenzy on the other Jeff's calculator. Ross sits at the front of the room, sleeping about three feet from Dr. Reidl. Meh.

11:20 AM -12:10 PM: Period 4, AP Statistics. Ross and Jeff aren't in this class. I don't do much in this class, either, come to think of it. It's so deathly easy that I sleep the entire time.

12:10-1:00 PM: Period 5, Free Period. I come home, which is what I'm doing now, and play the guitar, get online, whatever I really want to do. There's not much to do. If I need to take my dog Peanut in for a CBC or something, I do so at this time.

1:05-1:45 PM: Lunch. We've got tons of choices for lunch. McDonald's, Jack in the Box, Taco Bueno, Taco Bell, Cici's, Schlotzky's, Subway, Wendy's, Freebird's, Arby's, Chicken Express, KFC, Ming Wok, Chick Fil-A, Rosa's Cafe, Popeye's, Whataburger. Or we could go to one of our houses, usually Ross's.

1:50-2:40 PM: AP Economics. Coach McGown has been giving us a lot of "Independent Study" classes, which is her way of telling us not to come. I'll take it. :) We're watching movies now that AP tests are over. Fun stuff.

2:45-7:00 PM: I come home, and do whatever. Get online, play guitar, play with the dogs, run errands, whatever that day dictates.

7:05 - ~10:00 PM: Rangers game. If it's only on Fox Sports Southwest, then I go to my grandparent's house to watch it, usually picking myself up dinner on the way.

10:00 - 11:30 PM: Get back online, talk about the game, whatever. Go to bed.

Necronopticous
05-12-2006, 06:56 PM
shower
clothes
car
drive-thru
breakfast jack
freeway
parking lot
science building
java
computer logic
lunch
arcade
calculus
arcade
car
freeway
home
lamonda
videogames
eyes on final fantasy

Denmark
05-12-2006, 11:19 PM
If I could remember what Peter Gibbons tells the Bobs about his typical workday verbatim, I would totally post that here.

I wake up around 7:15, but typically get out of bed closer to 7:30. I get dressed, go downstairs, make my lunch, eat breakfast, go back upstairs, brush my teeth, collect all my stuff, put my shoes on, and waltz out the door anywhere from 7:50 to 8:00, though I try to leave closer to 7:50 than 8:00 because it's about a 16 minute drive to school, plus 2 minutes to walk to school from the parking lot, and school starts at 8:20 for me since I am able to skip first period (which starts at 7:35).

I park in the student parking lot by the old Union-Free School, a building which is unusable because it is filled with asbestos. I'm usually the very last person to arrive in the morning, though I occasionally beat one or two people. Either way, I often get stuck with the worst parking spot possible, which is a small price to pay for getting to sleep in for an hour and a half and not have to take the bus and go to my 1st period study hall. I trudge up to school, go into the main entrance (which is at the FAR end of the school from the parking lot), press the button so the office worker lady can unlock the door, open the door once it's unlocked, go up the half-flight of stairs and walk down the hallway to the nurse's office, where I sign in for coming in late. I then go to my locker, which is down a different half-flight of stairs, on the right side of the "senior hallway". I spin the rotating piece of my combination lock to the appropriate numbers, open the locker, drop my backpack off my shoulder, open up the outside pocket, take out my lunch and put it on the top shelf of the locker. If I'm wearing a hat or have my cell phone with me, that also goes on the top shelf. Next I open the big pocket and take out any books/folders/other materials I may have taken home with me the previous night and put those on the bottom of my locker. I then hang my backpack on the left hook in the middle of the locker and take off my coat (if I'm wearing one) and hang it in the back of my locker on the rightmost hook. I gather my English stuff and go to class when the bell rings.

Classes are pretty simple to describe and probably do not need to be described. The order of these classes goes as follows: AP English, Sr. Health, Band, AP Calculus, Study Hall or Physics Lab, Lunch, AP Physics, Study Hall and Gym.

After school, if I don't have practice or anything else going on, I drive home and do the following at some time during the evening: go online, read the newspaper, eat dinner, shower, maybe watch a movie or something else. Then I sleep.

rubah
05-12-2006, 11:49 PM
talk with megan or snooze in chem, participate wildly in class discussions in lang, go to the bandroom or sleep in amerihist, play music in band, think mean thoughts about the teacher in french, giggly wildly in math, and not do much work in art.

^_______^

Shoeberto
05-12-2006, 11:59 PM
First three periods (CIS), I either play games on the computer, surf the web, or sorta pay attention during our lessons.

Fourth period (trig) I sorta pay attention, but once I've figured out what's up with the current section I just space out.

Fifth is lunch.

Sixth (English) I space out pretty hardcore and try not to fall asleep.

Seventh (Chem II) I try to pay attention as BS is flung at me and scramble to get my lab partner to pay attention for a minute or two so we can get stuff done.

Eighth is either lab period in chem or a study hall. If it's a lab period, and we're in lab, I'm usually content. If it's lab period and we're taking more notes, I'm fighting sleep. If it's study hall, I sit in the hallway with some friends and have a good time.

Ninth (Spanish III) is the longest and most boring period of the day, seeming longer than any double-period chem day. I either act weird with some friends to keep myself entertained or I'm staring at the clock in pain and wishing the day would be over already.

Hawkeye
05-13-2006, 12:05 AM
1st period - US History. Don't really do anything in there, just teach myself from the book. Take notes sometimes
2nd period - Free period. I listen or watch movies on my ipod. If I have any homework, I do it then.
3rd - Chemistry and sometimes we do stuff in there, sometimes we dont
4th - Algebra, and again, I listen or watch movies on my ipod. Might even play pokemon if I feel like it
5th - Music appriciation, and I don't do anything in there.
Lunch - Eat food
6th - English, and I sleep
7th - Christian Morality, and I sleep some more.

then I go home.

Faris
05-13-2006, 12:43 AM
6:51 - Hit the snooze button, sleep in for 9 minutes.
7:00 - 7:30 - Go online while waiting for my dad to be done in the shower so that I can use the bathroom. Get dressed, brush teeth, hair, get things together and money. Get yelled at for being slow, pick up some one, go to school.
7:45 - Get to school, go to caf, talk with older friends.
8:35 - Science class, be the nerd.
9:45ish - Go to Home cooking class.
11:15 - Lunch, walk around, hang out with different groups of friends or hide.
12:05 - Math or English either way, try to be smart.
01:25pm - " "
02:45pm - Walk home (30min or so) or stay behind until 4pm doing math homework.
3:30/4:45pm - Relax, do homework, go online ect... :cool:
5:30pmish - Eat
5:45 - 9:00pm - Online, procrastinate.
12:00am - Try to get to sleep.

Millia Billia
05-13-2006, 12:43 AM
Wake up.
Internet.
Run out the door and speed to work.
Sit on the phone and listen to tech support questions until lunchtime.
Speed to McDonalds.
Eat.
Speed back to work.
Sit on the phone and listen to tech support questions until end of shift.
Speed home.
Internet.
Bed.

Shlup
05-13-2006, 01:21 AM
MWF: Up at 6:30am, work at 8:00am, class at 12:00pm, lab at 1:00pm, another lab at 3:00pm, home between 5:00pm and 6:00pm, gym from 7:00pm to 9:00pm

TTh: Up at 6:30am, class at 8:00am, class at 10:00am, work at 12:00pm, class at 4:00pm, home at 9:00pm

That's the important parts anyway.

fire_of_avalon
05-13-2006, 02:37 AM
I'm on summer break now, and for the past few days I've been bumming around the house cleaning randomly and waiting for Erin's wedding to be over so I can go to work.

When I start working, my schedule will probably go something like this.

Monday - Saturday (with probably a random weekday off)
5:00AM - Wake Up.
5:15-6:00AM - Dress, eat, teeth, face, go away.
6:20ishAM - Stop at the gas station for Daddy's coffee.
6:45AM - Drop Daddy off at work.
7:00AM - Arrive at work.
7-12:00PM - Work
12:00PM - Lunch
12:30-1:00PM - Look for another job/work at another job.
5:00ishPM: No more work!
5:30ishPM: Pick up Daddy from work.
6:15-6:30: Drive home. Curse traffics.
6:30-7:00PM: Prepare and eat suppers.
7:00PM - 8:30ishPM: Workout.
8:30 - 9:00PM Shower and begin internets!
9:00PM - 11:00PM: Internet/phone/game/play/yay!
11:00PM: Beds.

Sunday
Play and sleep and eat yummy food and yay. :D

Jess
05-13-2006, 02:09 PM
Monday to Friday
Wake up inbetween 7.15-7.50.
Get ready to go to school.
Go to school.
Lessons.
Break.
Lessons.
Lunch.
Lesson.
Walk to the shop for a lift home.
Get home & get changed.
Watch TV/Come online/Listen to music
Make and eat dinner.
Shower.
Bed.

The end half occasionally changes where I'll go out or have people over, or something.

That will only remain the same for the next 10 weekdays as I'll be leaving school. :jess:

Friday nights
Come home
Shower
Get ready to go out
Go out to either Kelvedon/Tiptree/Tollesbury or Colchester
Drink.

Saturday
Saturday is pretty much the same as a Friday, but without the school. Instead put some football into that, and some housework. :)

Sunday
It varies.

Spiffing Cheese
05-13-2006, 02:43 PM
Weekdays -

07:45 I wake up too late, almost every day, take far too long to put eyeliner and mascara on and do something to my hair before getting dressed. Really I should be up before 07:30, but that very rarely happens.

08:00 I occasionally eat some sort of breakfast and do homework that I was too lazy to do the previous night (sometimes this takes place on the way to school). Next I wash my face, brush my teeth and find my tie (this usually takes at least five minutes because I take it off in random places and just leave it, ultimately causing myself being really annoyed the next day), before leaving the house only to [sometimes] return after forgetting my key, lunch money, etc. Then I'll either get a lift with a friend or my grand-dad or catch the bus.

08:35 Get to school with five minutes to spare and talk to my friends (as well as finishing homework that I was too lazy to do before I left the house) for a while until the buzzer goes.

08:40 Get to form room. I will very rarely go to assembly; instead my friend and I insist we need to talk to our Maths teacher about something very important and hide in her classroom pretending to do work until assembly is finished.

Since my schedule changes every day, I'll describe a Monday.

9:00 Welsh. The class is mainly full of moronic chavs who hate the subject and only ended up there because they got kicked out of the classes they chose, so of course, not a lot of work gets done. Instead, the teacher screams at the chavs and two of my friends and I - we're generally the only ones who ever do ANY work - talk, do some work and generally wish we were somewhere else.

10:00 Music. The teacher, who cannot control the class, sits at the front while we 'work' and glares at us, and sometimes we get to do 'practicals' (i.e. doing 'composing' course work and playing random stuff).

11:00 Break. I just talk to my friends and do more homework that I was too lazy to do before registration.

11:15 Chemistry. I actually do work in this subject because I like it and am good at it (okay, it's because the teacher terrifies me, but why quibble?)! Sometimes have extremely weird conversations with my friend and the boys who sit by us. We have a seating plan in this class, because the teacher is the she-devil.

12:15 Maths. Do past papers and panic over upcoming GCSE.

13:15 Lunch. Go to shop outside school and buy food, and then hang out around the back of the school on the grass by the river; I generally have a lot of fun with my friends. And eat. :D

14:00 French. Mother of god, a subject I LIKE?! I do some work, talk to my friend who I sit by, and do well. :D

15:00 Go to school bus queue.

15:20 Bus turns up. Why can't it turn up on time?

15:35 (ish) Get home. Get changed etc.

15:40 onwards Do stuff like read and go online and listen to music and watch TV and 'do homework' and shower. Eat.

23:30 (ish) Go to bed.

Weekends

Any time from 07:00 to 15:00 Wake up.

Any time from 07:00 to 15:00 onwards Do stuff like read and go online and listen to music and watch TV and 'do homework' and shower. Eat.

19:00 (varies slightly) Watch Doctor Who on Saturdays. Eat sweets while watching Doctor Who. Get hyper and excited. David Tennant rocks.

Any time from 23:00 to 03:00 Go to bed.

Well that was longer than I meant it to be.

YTDN
05-13-2006, 03:22 PM
Weekday:
Wake up 7am. brush teeth. pack schoolbag. go downstairs. make packed lunch. grab a yogurt or something. watch TV. 8am- go to school. wait for my friends for 15 minutes. get to school about 8.35. sleep through the register. got to morning lessons do work and/or sleep. breaktime 11:30am- Eat. 11:50 -have more lessons. 1pm- Lunch. Eat, go to the field/ go to the library and do hwk/ wednesday got to orchestra. 1:40pm- afternoon registration. more sleep. afternoon lesson. 3pm go home. get home around 3:30pm. play on computer/watch TV. 5pm have dinner. Watch more TV. 8pm do Hwk. play more computer. 10:30pm go to sleep.

Saturday:
8am wake up. pack my bag, get my bike out of the garage. 8:30am go to music school. 9am band. 10am break- go to tuck shop and buy food. 10:30am- music theory. sleep. 11am- choir. sing. 12pm- go home. 12:15- computer. 1:30pm- lunch. 2pm- computer/Tv. 6:30pm dinner. 7:30- more Tv. 10:30pm sleep.

Sunday:
Same as Saturday except no music school and do hwk after dinner.

some days I have a shower in the morning or before going to bed.

Sylvie
05-23-2006, 03:26 AM
Weekdays:

Get up at 6AM. Fall back asleep toll 6:30. Eat cereal, lay on the couch for a few, and then get ready and head out to school at 7:10 AM.

AT SCHOOL:

Get off the bus. Walk to my locker where i meet up with my friends and girlfriend. We walk to homeroom, and then talk more there. Then we listen to the announcements, and head to 1st and 2nd period. (Gym/Health/Music(BLAH)/Comp. Tech/ Int. Tech) and then go back to my locker to get stuff for Social Studies and Science. Then I go to Math, and then Go to lunch from there. I eat lunch with my d00ds and have a good laugh all the time! Then I go to Math extensions. Then to English Class and then Orginization/Reading Skills class. Then to 10th period. (Mon: Club, Tues: Study Group Wed: CPR (some living skills crap) Thurs. Fri: Study Group. THEN I GO HOME AND GET ON EOFF!!!

Weekdays:

Sleep till 10 or 11. Hang around in the computer. Hang out, go outside. Stay up till 3:00 AM and then go to sleep. :)

yay.

DK
05-23-2006, 04:45 AM
I have no regular routine! Maybe I should look into one. But I probably won't.

-N-
05-23-2006, 04:51 AM
The Daily Grind - LJs for people who don't have LJs.

Yamaneko
05-23-2006, 06:49 AM
Morning: Wake up

Night: Sleep

Everything in between is irrelevant.

Samuraid
05-23-2006, 08:07 AM
I take 15 units of university classes.
I sleep anywhere from 2 to 11 hours a each night/morning.

In spare time, I work on websites, write C and PHP code, write and play music, and enjoy video games.

That describes most of my day-to-day schedule.

escobert
05-23-2006, 08:11 AM
weekday:
Iw ake up between 11 am and 2 pm. Shower, get dressed. listen to music eat, get high. walk downtown. For the nexy oh say 7 to 8 hours hang around on the streets runnign around doin /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif and hanging out. I come home eat and sit on my computer.

Loony BoB
05-23-2006, 11:37 AM
What I do at work has almost nothing to do with who I am as a person. So telling you about my average day at work would be pointless, not to mention boring. However, for the sake of having something to post...

Average Workday
Go to bed at around 1-2am after a phonecall to my girlfriend (sometimes falling asleep during phonecall).
Wake up at about 4-5am, put on Brahms' Lullaby and go back to sleep.
Wake up at about 7:30am and just rest.
Alarm goes off at 7:40am. Snooze it.
Alarm goes off again at 7:49am. Snooze it, but get out of bed, put on some Fall Out Boy or something else with a fast beat to help me wake up. Wet hair so it gets back into position, put on suit, brush teeth, check internet very briefly (chat windows, LJ, sometimes other things if I have time).
Go to work via a couple of buses.
Do work. This is unimportant and has nothing to do with the person I am, so I won't go into details.
Go home via a couple of buses.
Check 'net stuffs, get out of suit, possibly watch TV or cook stuff.
Internet and the phonecall to my girlfriend at some point of the night.
Sleep at 1-2am.

Repeat.

Weekends are pretty varied for me lately, but the mostly include the girlfriend coming to my place or me to hers, otherwise hanging out on the phone and on the internet and watching TV and possibly a movie. I'm a pretty laid back guy.

Gungnir-Odin
05-23-2006, 07:29 PM
Go to school. Sleep in English. Go to my practices. Go home. Do stuff. Go to sleep. Repeat.

Rye
05-23-2006, 07:48 PM
School Day:

Wake up at 5:30-6:00 AM
Get dressed
Take ages to put on make up
Use computer for 5 minutes
Do hair
Leave for school
School from 7:15 AM until 2:00 PM

1st Period: Photography
2nd Period: Math
3rd Period: Chorus
4th Period: Gym/Bio
5th Period: Bio
6th: Advanced English
7th: History
8th: Lunch
9th: Drawing and Paint 1
Get home at 2:30 PM

:)

RPJesus
05-23-2006, 08:03 PM
Just before going to bed every night, I hit my head off a retard, so that I don't become too clever.
In doing this, I forget the day's events. Anything I need to remember I write down on my butt. At least, I assume I do, because someone's been writing stuff there. :-/

Ifirit's Fury
05-25-2006, 07:52 PM
Typical day would be getting up around 7AM. Drive 20minutes to work.

Sit all day dealing with tech support questions and ranodm babbling from customers and co-workers. *Try not to injure anyone*

Escape for lunch, usually just roam around for an hour (beats sitting at my desk).

Return to listen to more problems and issues from our clients, try to stop looking at my watch and hopefully sneak on here to post some stuff.

Drive home, spend the rest of the evening with my girlfriend. watching the hockey playoffs and playing FF tactics.

Bed, rinse (shower) repeat.

Weekends are a free-for-all of random activities

Levian
05-25-2006, 08:13 PM
10 AM: Wake up, Levian! :jess:
11 AM: Spewing blood on kids and creatures generally smaller than me.
1 PM: Charity work
3 PM: Farmwork

I skip rope the rest of the day.

agrudis
05-26-2006, 10:36 PM
Bein' agrudis ... no such thing as 'average days'