PDA

View Full Version : What are you going to name your kids?

Mo-Nercy
05-12-2006, 04:26 PM
Cassandra or Psy

:D

Cz
05-12-2006, 04:29 PM
I pity your son. :D

I know I'd name my son Philip, after my Grandfather. Not sure about daughters, though.

DK
05-12-2006, 04:31 PM
Oi.

Heero Yuy NWZC
05-12-2006, 04:33 PM
If male: I haven't decided yet, have to ask my wife...once I get one.
If female: I would name her Relena.

Chris
05-12-2006, 04:33 PM
I don't plan on having kids, but if I were, these would be the names:

Girl: Sinéad - Boy: Eli.

Jack
05-12-2006, 04:34 PM
Persephone Rayne

I Took the Red Pill
05-12-2006, 04:47 PM
I don't know if I'd actually name my son this, but it would be awesome if he was named Atticus.

SammieBabe
05-12-2006, 04:53 PM
I've already named one, and he's Nicholas Edward, after my great grandfathers... Number two is on the way, we just don't know if its a boy or girl yet... If its a girl, hubbie and I agreed on Anika Raine...We haven't agreed on a boy's name yet....

DeathKnight
05-12-2006, 05:09 PM
Cassandra or Psy

Psy???? :chuckle: I'd make fun of that kid EVERYDAY

Relena...........man reminds me of a gilr I used to like *angry thoughts come to mind*

Girl: Yuna, Lydia, Angelica, Mina, Sakura.

Boy: Leonardo, (can't think of anymore right now), I'd let my babe name them =).

black orb
05-12-2006, 05:14 PM
>>> I dont plan to have kids but if I had a girl I would like to name her "Marina" or "Umi"..
I dont care about a boy name since Im not interested in them..

~SapphireStar~
05-12-2006, 05:46 PM
Although it may never happen, Ive always wanted twins. A boy and a girl and they would be named Leon and Leona. But if I just have a girl I'll call her Nancy after my grandmother.

Gh["]sT
05-12-2006, 05:58 PM
i would call
1 girl elise
2 boy devvo :D no it would be dominic
:D :D :D lost numbers head :) :shoot:

LunarWeaver
05-12-2006, 05:58 PM
I hate kids, and never want them...But if I did have them...

I'd adopt twins and name one Favorite and the other Unwanted just so I could watch the psychological effects unfold over time... what? oh I'm kidding >_>!

The real reason for children is to make them do everything... clean your car...empty the trash...they're like slaves, but legal. So maybe I will grab me some someday.

Captain VooDoo
05-12-2006, 06:11 PM
i call mine H.P.Lovecraft.

Shaun
05-12-2006, 06:46 PM
I'd name my son Miles. I'd name my daughter Aeris. Haha, just joking about the latter. Not so sure.

Captain Maxx Power
05-12-2006, 07:05 PM
Murphy McKickAss and Jodine The Awesome.

HolYuna
05-12-2006, 07:10 PM
Girl: Raine, Rose, Aeris, Michelle, Victoria, Violet
Boy: Leon, Seifer, Robert, Hideto, Mitsu, Hide

I like Leon & Raine the most, Leon sounds mysterious and Raine just sounds awesome.

Heero Yuy NWZC
05-12-2006, 08:34 PM
Cassandra or Psy

Relena...........man reminds me of a gilr I used to like *angry thoughts come to mind*

Girl: Yuna, Lydia, Angelica, Mina, Sakura.

Boy: Leonardo, (can't think of anymore right now), I'd let my babe name them =).
Relena's a good name yo. I like it a lot so I'm sticking with it. :love:

Old Manus
05-12-2006, 08:40 PM
A really chavvy name, just to spite them

Denmark
05-12-2006, 08:40 PM
if it's a girl, then Latham.

Shoeberto
05-12-2006, 08:41 PM
Boy: Benjamin
Girl: Rachel

I think so, anyway.

Venom
I'd name my kid after a number.

Miriel
Kyle for a girl, and Aiden for a boy.

I don't care if I have to knock my husband out in order to get those names on my kid's birth certificates, but those are gonna be the names. NO ONE CAN STOP ME.

Del Murder
05-12-2006, 08:44 PM
Michael and Amanda.

*tension*

Yamaneko
05-12-2006, 08:53 PM
I'd give them a name that suits them well in the culture that they grow up in. No use naming them some weird name no one can pronounce. My parents named my brothers and I with Spanish sounding names, so Americans never pronounce it the way we'd like it to be pronounced.

Heero Yuy NWZC
05-12-2006, 08:55 PM
Dude, my last name is German and most people can't even spell it right nor say it correctly either.

Miriel
05-12-2006, 08:59 PM
Michael and Amanda.

*tension*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/Emoticons01/blank.gif

Strider
05-12-2006, 09:00 PM
For boys, I've always been partial to Nolan and Everett.

If I had a daughter, I'd like to be able to name her after my great-grandmother, Adela. Alicia is a nice name, too, and Rachel.

Tavrobel
05-12-2006, 09:00 PM
I'd give them a name that suits them well in the culture that they grow up in. No use naming them some weird name no one can pronounce. My parents named my brothers and I with Spanish sounding names, so Americans never pronounce it the way we'd like it to be pronounced.

Me too. Although, I would also give them a "true" name, which I'd call them by, especially if they are in trouble (not that it'll go on their birth certificates).

Brian (male) and Lorelei (female).

Del Murder
05-12-2006, 09:15 PM
You don't think Lorelei would be hard for some people to pronounce?

Denmark
05-12-2006, 09:22 PM
Lorelei is a common enough name that people should know how to pronounce it. Lore-a-lie.

Relena
05-12-2006, 09:35 PM
Boy: Maybe....Radko.
Girl: I'm not sure. Maybe...Natch. Not sure.

SammieBabe
05-12-2006, 09:38 PM
I don't care if I have to knock my husband out in order to get those names on my kid's birth certificates, but those are gonna be the names. NO ONE CAN STOP ME.

FYI- He doesn't have to be in the room when you fill out the birth certificate...:D
And besides, just play the "I'm doing all the work in this endeavor" card.. Men always cave for that one....ALWAYS....:D

Denmark
05-12-2006, 09:44 PM
The father could just call the child by his preferred name.

That would be weird if your mother called you Charlie but your father called you Billy.

Tavrobel
05-12-2006, 09:45 PM
FYI- He doesn't have to be in the room when you fill out the birth certificate...:D
And besides, just play the "I'm doing all the work in this endeavor" card.. Men always cave for that one....ALWAYS....:D

Traditionally, doesn't the father get to name the child? (Even if it is the mother doing most-- err, just about ALL of the work)

Lorelei is a common enough name that people should know how to pronounce it. Lore-a-lie.

QFT

That would be weird if your mother called you Charlie but your father called you Billy.

That's what my family does. I have both an English name and a Vietnamese name, so my grandparents always call me by my "true" name.

SammieBabe
05-12-2006, 09:47 PM
Traditionally, doesn't the father get to name the child?

Depends on your traditions, I guess....:)

Denmark
05-12-2006, 09:48 PM

Traditionally, doesn't the father get to name the child? (Even if it is the mother doing most-- err, just about ALL of the work)

Well, traditionally, but in this day and age, the official name is written on the birth certificate by the mother. (at least in the US)

SammieBabe
05-12-2006, 09:52 PM
So Miriel, just be conveinently "thirsty" when its time to fill out the birth certificate..You should be home free then! :D

Miriel
05-12-2006, 10:21 PM
As long as I'm pushing the baby out of my va-jay-jay, I get to choose the names. :D

Denmark
05-12-2006, 10:34 PM
What if you give birth by Cesarean section?

Polnareff
05-12-2006, 10:40 PM
Boy: Manly McMachopants, Thunderbolt, Mr. Manta Ray, Locker Shocker

Girl: Roxie Roxie Full Of Moxie, Blushy McRougeypants, Strawberry Delight, Twinklestar Honeyblossom

Um...seriously?

Boy: Allen, Raymond, Clark
Girl: Sarah, Alicia, Anna, Aurora, Amy.

Yes, I have a thing for female names that start with "A." So sue me. :P

rubah
05-12-2006, 11:56 PM
Boy: Benjamin
Girl: Rachel

I think so, anyway.
Hey those are mine:(

I think Thomas would be a good middle name to go with Benjamin though~

Bowser
05-13-2006, 12:15 AM
It'd be cool if I had twins named Kathryn and Tyler.

Levian
05-13-2006, 12:20 AM
I'm going to have twins and name them Lady and Tramp. They'll have to fight for who gets what name in a knifefight in a burning circle with all their relatives cheering on their favorite baby. Nobody is ever going to marry me. :(

Black Angel
05-13-2006, 12:30 AM
Girl: Angel, Armony, or Crystal.
Boy: Lyric, Zion, or Asher.

Itsunari 2000
05-13-2006, 01:03 AM
Girl : Raquel, Lyra or Rianne

Boy : Steven or Kieran

To tell ya the truth, I don't intend on having children ... Circumstances allowing, I'll adopt them.

Madonna
05-13-2006, 01:12 AM
I am not having any children. Discussed and decided upon that already.

I thought Lucius would have been a good name for a boy, while I think Sybil ranked up there pretty high as a girl's name. I curse the Harry Potter books for casting my boy name in a bad light.

DeathKnight
05-13-2006, 01:28 AM
I'd name my kid after a number.

9! it has to be 9!

or better yet! 666!:mog:

Ryth
05-13-2006, 01:39 AM
Well, I'd like to avoid having children for as long as possible but my girlfriend and I were talking about this stuff, just because it gives us a warm cuddly feeling :p we decided that when or if we get married if she goes through the whole labor process she gets to name the kids. I can't remember everything she said except if we have twins that are male and female she wants to name their Atremis and Apollo and I think she mentioned Aurora and Luna.

Peegee
05-13-2006, 01:42 AM
I don't want kids, so it reasons that if I have to raise one I'll take it out on said child (said in jest but I'm not too certain it might not happen).

With that said, I'll probably go 'just call him whatever'

Whatever Chan. Nice ring.

fire_of_avalon
05-13-2006, 01:57 AM

My daddy's name is Paul Dean, and because Mema (his mama) was weird, she had to call all her children by D names. Example, my aunts Debbie and Donna. So she called him Dean. His daddy, my Grandpa Carl, called him Paul half the time.

So he writes Paul Dean on official documents. I like both names. :)

These are names I like, but I don't know if I'll name them these things.

Girls!: Catherine (favorite), Analise, Violet, June. There used to be others. :/
Boys!: Ian, Arthur, Aiden, Walker.

Also, the names Paul/Dean and Munroe will definitely be involved as some part of my childrens names, also possible Jeanne and Agnes or Lilly. I really like Agnes too (that was my great grandma :D)

Also, I will not take my husbands last name. He should take mine, because it is superior because it is mine and I say so.

Reeno the Alchemist
05-13-2006, 04:09 PM
if i have a daughter her name will be reeno and if i have a son his name will be vincent or......ummm sephiroth hehehehehhehehe well maybe not..idk

Levian
05-13-2006, 04:10 PM
Remember kids: naming your child something weird increases the chances of you ending up in a retirement home way before your expiring date. And the chances they'll move to another country is also high.

DeathKnight
05-13-2006, 04:12 PM
Remember kids: naming your child something weird increases the chances of you ending up in a retirement home way before your expiring date. And the chances they'll move to another country is also high.

haha, I'll punch the heck out of my kids if they ever think of running away and such.

I'll be just like Auron when I'm 50+

Levian
05-13-2006, 04:14 PM

Dead?

Reeno the Alchemist
05-13-2006, 04:14 PM
lmao i could see you do that too XD

Nick Schovitz
05-13-2006, 04:17 PM
Don't know, probably name him after myself.

Zeldy
Im not sure.
I don't really have any names I like enough to name a child it. "Laurie" is a really cute name.

DeathKnight

Dead?

AAAAAAAAAH! I mean...attitude-wise:D :up:

Jebus
05-13-2006, 04:31 PM
Megatron.

SammieBabe
05-13-2006, 05:52 PM
As long as I'm pushing the baby out of my va-jay-jay, I get to choose the names. :D

Atta girl!! ;)

DK
05-13-2006, 06:57 PM

Dead?

I love you, Levian giggolotarnherpes :love:

escobert
05-13-2006, 07:02 PM
when I have kids I'll figure that out :p

Denmark
05-13-2006, 07:17 PM
Megatron.

I'd name mine Optimus Prime and then when they got old enough they could fight!

TheSpoonyBard
05-13-2006, 07:32 PM
Girl: Skye (my choice)
Boy: Tabby (her choice)

ChocoKid21
05-13-2006, 07:36 PM
Boys: Zell, Seifer,Auron, Sora, Serge, Edge, Leon(got that from RE...not from FF), Rin, Alex, Eddy (Not Edward), James, Kurt, I don't know anymore..

Girls: RINOA, Yuna, Rikku, Ayame, Sakura, Hikaru, Nadia, Crystal, Tifa, Aeris, Janelle, Karin(Ka-RIIN), Um...yeh.

Yes...I am serious about all those names :p

Venom
05-13-2006, 07:43 PM
Actually If I have a boy I'll name him Tracii, If it's a girl I will name her Tracy.

Millia Billia
05-13-2006, 08:58 PM
Boy: Nikolai
Girl: Charice

FallenAngel411
05-13-2006, 09:23 PM
Boy: Dante (SEXIEST NAME EVER and my son will inevitably turn out sexy and revere me and give me money)

Girl: Claudia (cute)

Of course, should I end up marrying an extremely sexy Dante, I will be forced to name my son Xander instead. Also a sexy name. :3

Kirobaito
05-13-2006, 09:34 PM
For a boy, Ian, Vincent, or Troy.

For a girl, Bonnie, Elizabeth, or Laura.

Why do people want to name their kids after Final Fantasy characters? And no, Vincent has nothing to do with the FF7 character. It's just a kickass name, which will become Vince if the kid is cool enough.

Reine
05-14-2006, 01:30 AM
Astaroth Darkstorn :D
or maybe Lucifer...

BEELZEBUB!!!

"Hello, my name is Nemasious, and this is my brother Hellaviale" "What kind of names are those?" "Dont know, our father is pretty stupid"

Seriously though..

Male: Ramard and Kaien are two of my favourite male names..along the normal name approach (Common boring english) Vincent has always been an awesome name..

For female names, there arent that many names that have stuck with me as awesome, theres Natariel, and some name beginning with A...I even went so far as to name that teacher in Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call, but that file got deleted...Ive alawys liked the name Celine as well..

hardboiled
05-14-2006, 01:45 AM
Cassandra, I love that name! Actually only the short and sweet version Cassie!!! mmmm...sexy...

anyhow I will name my kids

Pussy Fried Rice

and

Egg Rolls Royce

RSL
05-14-2006, 02:02 AM
If it was a girl, I might name it Amanda, or Zoey, or maybe Trisha, or maybe, I dunno.

It it was a boy, I would name it Pilot Inspector.

Reine
05-14-2006, 02:14 AM
Triplets: Ar, Es, and Al

S.C
05-14-2006, 03:10 AM
Guy: Not Sure maybe Edge.. lmao J/k
Girl: I really like Sumara.

farplaner
05-14-2006, 06:39 AM
God forbid some poor soul is fathered by me, let alone more than one poor soul, but if so, I would name them:

Kid 1, Kid 2, and so on...

Ya Boy Alex
05-14-2006, 06:45 AM
Boy: Vincent or Willie IIII
Girl: Cassy or Nikki

Gasoline
05-14-2006, 02:52 PM
well when i have kids which will be a long away off yet :P i would call a girl 'Zoe' or 'Megan' or maybe 'Rose' and a boy would be 'Thing', lol i donno for a boy i would let my partner pick as long as it is a good name :D

RPJesus
05-14-2006, 04:07 PM
Ooh! I have a list!

Sergio
Sergei
Serg
Serj
Seig
Seigfried
Seirgi (the Japanese version... I pretend)
Scipio
Ultra Mega Awesome Super Bot Ralph! (exclamation mark included)

And, y'know, I hate people who think about their kids names from like the age of 5 ya dorks. And damn, I hate the made0up ones. because everyone wants to call their bloody daughter Crystal, don't they?
The dumbass names where they join two together or use words or pretty objects or things that sound foreign or give a name an ending (like Daniella). I guess the old chavy neddy favourite is to try and sound posh, by coming out with crap.

And damn it, I'll teach this to my kids! Though, I'll probably just adopt instead. pick up some African kid and make him my minion. I... I just want to be like Zeke, really. But all the best guys do it!

Iceglow
05-14-2006, 05:06 PM
I saw some of the names suggested on here and really felt sorry for a lot of the future EoFF members kids, not being rude but calling a child something from a computer game you played in your youth isn't at all cool.

I'd probably name a daughter of mine either Kestrel or Helen (I personally like some others that Kitten wasnt too keen on) and a son if Kitten gets her way would be named Wesley but theres a few things to consider there first.

Jebus
05-14-2006, 05:23 PM
Megatron.

I'd name mine Optimus Prime and then when they got old enough they could fight!

And then my kid would win, and be shoved out of a space shuttle by one of his subordinates only to be reformatted by a giant planet man.

Jess
05-14-2006, 07:42 PM
Girl - Skye, Krystal or something like that.
Boy - I like the names Leo, Chris and Liam. ^____^

Breine
05-14-2006, 08:15 PM
I'd like to give my future kids, if I ever get some that is, some older and/or more unusual Danish names - Mainly because it is not any fun to have the same name like everybody else... that kinda takes one's individuality away.

Boys:
- Tjalfe
- William
- Aske/Asker
- Kåre
- Bjørn
... and so on.

Girls:
- Sif
- Gry
- Vivi (Yes it's a Danish name for girls. I've not taken the name from FF9 :P)
- Lærke
- Solvej/Solveig
- Kamille
... and so on.

x.Aqueous.Transmission.x
05-14-2006, 09:11 PM
Girl: Skye (my choice)
Boy: Tabby (her choice)

Damn right. But i wanted Skye aswell. So is this you agreeing to tabby heehee :)

NeoCracker
05-14-2006, 09:24 PM
I would name my son Big Daddy and my daughter Jigglez.

Twisted Tinkerbell
05-14-2006, 09:41 PM
Like Lasuria said, for a girl, Kestrel or Helen for a girl. Although I like Freya, Demeter and Morrigan.

For a boy, I'd like to name it Wesley after my Grandad, but then it'll probably become a middle name, causeI'd rather have a name of my own than be named after someone else. I like, Odin, Toby and Trefor.

Vava
05-14-2006, 09:45 PM
Girl: Hildegard, Petra, Michaela, Konstanze... no ...
ähhhm.. I like Avalon. That's cool.

Boy... I don't know... I don't want no boy XD

Bart's Friend Milhouse
05-14-2006, 10:08 PM
Boy: Eggnog
Girl: Hobnob

nah maybe Pongo and Ponga

War Angel
05-14-2006, 10:11 PM
Lord Zondor Destroyer of Worlds, regardless of gender. The first will be Lord Zondor Destroyer of Worlds, the second will be Lord Zondor Destroyer of Worlds mk2, the third Lord Zondor Destroyer of Worlds mk3, and so on. Very easy.

Reine
05-15-2006, 08:09 AM
I quite like the name Sigurd too..

Loony BoB
05-15-2006, 10:34 AM
If I have a daughter, she will be named Angela. That's all I know.

SNOOZER
05-15-2006, 11:44 AM
Girl: Ayumu

Boy: Master Shake

Shaun
05-15-2006, 02:31 PM
I can't believe so many of you are thinking of naming them after video game characters. What's next, Spyro? What'd be more embarrassing than being a pre-adolescent kid, in the year 2025, named after a character in some old-ass video game nobody cares about anymore?

DeathKnight
05-15-2006, 04:04 PM
I can't believe so many of you are thinking of naming them after video game characters. What's next, Spyro? What'd be more embarrassing than being a pre-adolescent kid, in the year 2025, named after a character in some old-ass video game nobody cares about anymore?

Yeah, there are lots of people who WANT to name their kids as v-game characters, but you know SOME of them might actually have reasons for that. Besides I'm tired of stupid names which United Statiens use a lot: Chris, David, Paul, Nick, Jennifer, Tiffany, etc. BOOOOOOOOORING names. I'd rather have them name their kids "Wario!" "Cloud!" "Selphie!" "Lulu!" exciting names, ya know.

Reine
05-15-2006, 04:09 PM
I dont agree with names lik that, but cool nams that arent unqie and instantly recognised to be from a game are all right with me.

Psychotic
05-15-2006, 04:13 PM
Besides I'm tired of stupid names which United Statiens use a lot: Chris, David, Paul, Nick, Jennifer, Tiffany, etc. BOOOOOOOOORING names. Yeah man. I'm totally with you on this. People called Psy and Paul should be mercilessly taunted. They're all no-good lowlifes, that's what they are.

I like the name Awesome myself. :greenie:

DeathKnight
05-15-2006, 04:28 PM
Besides I'm tired of stupid names which United Statiens use a lot: Chris, David, Paul, Nick, Jennifer, Tiffany, etc. BOOOOOOOOORING names. Yeah man. I'm totally with you on this. People called Psy and Paul should be mercilessly taunted. They're all no-good lowlifes, that's what they are.

right on!:plotting:

Leeza
05-15-2006, 04:36 PM
I named my daughter Nicole. :cat:

Heero Yuy NWZC
05-15-2006, 04:46 PM
Ummm, Death Knight, Psy's name is Paul. :laugh: You dissed him in two posts that have two different names in them.

I named my daughter Nicole.:up: Nice one Leeza.

project X
05-15-2006, 05:48 PM
I'm going to have twins and name them Lady and Tramp. They'll have to fight for who gets what name in a knifefight in a burning circle with all their relatives cheering on their favorite baby. Nobody is ever going to marry me. :(
I like the way you think. ;)

Dark Paladin
05-15-2006, 06:25 PM
I'm not sure for a boys name but if i have a girl i'll call her Liana.

NeoCracker
05-15-2006, 07:01 PM
I always liked Cecilia.

RPJesus
05-15-2006, 07:14 PM
Too many people are trying to think up interesting names because "Ooh! Individual!". Blah!
Just making up names or giving it a stupid wuss name for losers does not make you clever. Don't name 'em after stuff! Ya stupid girls.
Or fruit. :eep:

You want different, just give 'em all Irish names. as... long as they don't go to Ireland, anyway.

crazybayman
05-15-2006, 07:21 PM
Renegade.

Omnislash07
05-15-2006, 07:48 PM
If they are twins no matter the gender they will be:
Biggs and Wedge

Otherwise
Boy: Tucker, Church, Caboose, Griff, Lopez, Donut

Girl: Tex, Sheila, Donut

RPJesus
05-15-2006, 08:20 PM
I applaud your majesty!

You forgot O'Mally though- imagine O'Mally Smith or O'Mally Johnson. Lovely name for a little girl!

boris no no
05-15-2006, 08:29 PM
Daughter - Betty

I don't want a smelly boy. Boys smell

Miriel
05-15-2006, 09:21 PM
I decided yesterday that I really like the name Ava.

Tempest
05-15-2006, 09:23 PM
Girl - Annie

Boy - Kevin

TheSpoonyBard
05-15-2006, 09:25 PM
Boy: Tucker
My rabbit is called Tucker.

Materia Hunter Yuffie
05-16-2006, 04:16 AM
Girl - Alexandra "Alex" Barbie (Just kidding!)

Boy - Haley, Leon, Reno

GhandiOwnsYou
05-16-2006, 07:02 AM
Considering how retarded i think people are, that name anything after a video game character, even a pet, it's rather ironic that the two names Myself and my girlfriend seemed to have settled on, could be linked to final fantasy.

For a boy, Valentine Bledsoe Siegfried (Valentine, simply because i have a fetish for russian "v" male names, like Victor, Vincent, Valentine, etc. Bledsoe is my fathers middle name, carrying back five generations.)

For a girl, Elena Patricia Siegfried (My girlfriend liked Lana, but i despise "nickname on a birth certificate" type legal names, so we settled on Elana. Patricia is my grandmothers name.)

chaos_ghost
05-16-2006, 07:28 AM
My girl will be named either Egypt or Cairo because w I think it's cool when someone is named after a place.

My boy would be Simba. The reason is that I can sound like Musafa(sp?) from the Lion King and it would be fun to say 'Simba, come to your father' in that voice.

But seriously, I would name my boy either Wilburn after my great grandfather or Warren after the football great Warren Moon.

I've also thought about Shannon for a boy or a girl sincei t's my mothers name.

Shaun_lawless
05-16-2006, 07:38 AM
umm if i had a boy i'd call him jesus and if a girl yuna

Zell's Fists of Fury
05-16-2006, 07:42 AM
Sexy McAwesome :aimcool:

Agent Proto
05-16-2006, 02:28 PM
Ok, this is planned between my girlfriend and I. We would name our first child, Caleb or Prisca/Priscilla

crazybayman
05-16-2006, 02:31 PM
Boy: Tucker
My rabbit is called Tucker.
Tucker is name that's just begging to be ridiculed.

"oh look! here comes Tucker the F#@%!*"

I've also thought about Shannon for a boy or a girl sincei t's my mothers name.
Hurrah for Shannon as a boy's name!! :beer: :ty:

NeoCracker
05-16-2006, 02:32 PM
Twins would not be Biggs and Wedge, but Zorn and Thorn. Then I can dress them in little jester outfits and force them to do comical scenes for me.

Loony BoB
05-16-2006, 02:42 PM
So long as you don't name them Palom & Porom. :p

NeoCracker
05-16-2006, 02:57 PM
Id rather shoot myself

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
05-16-2006, 08:34 PM
boy: vincent, dante or brian
girl: rayne (i love that name so much)

RPJesus
05-16-2006, 08:47 PM
My girl will be named either Egypt or Cairo because w I think it's cool when someone is named after a place.
I also hate when kids are named after places. :eep:

Hercules Rockafella. Elvis Jagger.
Anything McJagger. :)

Flying Mullet
05-16-2006, 08:50 PM
It's even cooler when you have a place named after you. :cool:

Heero Yuy NWZC
05-16-2006, 08:51 PM
Tyler, Texas. Yeah...it's so wonderful to have a place named after you that no one has ever heard of. :rolleyes2

Zell's Fists of Fury
05-16-2006, 09:32 PM
Hercules Rockafella. Elvis Jagger.
Anything McJagger. :)
Rembrant Q. Einstien