PDA

View Full Version : Warp Spell....Hurts?

Hayabusa
05-13-2006, 03:31 AM
How come everytime I use the Warp/exit spell to leave a dungeon the character who had casted it has had their health taken all the way down to an abysmal amount. Does this reduce as the spell levels up? Buy the way this is the GBA version.

DarkLadyNyara
05-13-2006, 06:08 AM
I think you may be refering to Teleport. Yes, the damage does decrease as you level up- when maxed out it shouldn't do any damage. (I have yet to max teleport, so I can't say for sure.) Think of it as the incentive to level the spell up. :D Warp, on the other hand, goes back the same number of floors as it's level.

Zeromus_X
05-13-2006, 08:28 AM
I'd assume manipulating space and time would tire a person out.

Captain Maxx Power
05-13-2006, 10:57 AM
Hence why Exit is best used when your characters are down to little or no HP. Also Exit and Warp can both be used as Instant Death spells, but there are several instant death spells already in the game which are much better to use, unless an enemy happens to be weak to Dimension spells.

Hayabusa
05-13-2006, 03:48 PM
I'd assume manipulating space and time would tire a person out.

lol good point.

Crossblades
05-13-2006, 05:22 PM
Weird. I never noticed this before. :confused:

*plays FF II to see if this really happens*

DJZen
05-13-2006, 06:37 PM
It's a pretty handy spell regardless. You'd probably take more damage from trying to walk out of a long dungeon than from casting teleport.

blacknoir_619
06-05-2006, 01:26 PM
yeah thats true, what i do is i use the warp spell instead becoz that way you have to warp through more floors, but its level gets higher quicker, and thats good becoz as has already been said it can be used as an instant death spell on weaker enemies :) plus you dont loose hp but you do spend more MP