PDA

View Full Version : G4's E3

Nick Schovitz
05-13-2006, 04:38 PM
Has anyone seen E3 on G4? Excuse me if there is already a topic on this, but since I couldn't find it anywhere I'm starting one. As I've seen from all the games on E3, it looks like there will be a good mix of good games for the future. I don't think I'll be getting as PS3 anytime soon as it's $599 now, but stick with PS2 for another 2 years, there's God of War II coming and did you see kevin talking to the creators of it, there might even me a movie for it, maybe. I was surprised to see 50 cent there, and dissapointed that they didn't ask him "why did let your game be so bad!?"
New PSP games, like Loco Roco and they're bringing a new Yoshi's Island for the DS, which they should make for both DS and Gameboy advance, since I only own an Advance. There were also announcements, with Square Enix for Final Fantasy V advance, and a slime game from Dragon Quest, to be on the DS too.

E3 was spectacular this year, I'm just dissapointed that they didn't get anybody with Square Enix to talk about Final Fantasy XII and XIII, but we did get some trailers on it, but that's all. I'm also looking forward to Scareface the World is yours, so what did you think about E3?

Ashley Schovitz
05-13-2006, 08:44 PM
I'm was really surprised with heavenly sword although it reminds me of God of War. they're making a game for Indiana Jones, the game's going to crush the movie series I love!, PS3 price is just too shocking.

Ichimonji
05-13-2006, 09:43 PM
G4 has never really focused on Square-Enix games. It's just like last year's E3, when they had like a tiny two minute feature over at Square-Enix's booth.

Nick Schovitz
05-14-2006, 04:33 PM
G4 has never really focused on Square-Enix games. It's just like last year's E3, when they had like a tiny two minute feature over at Square-Enix's booth.
Yeah, they constantly make jokes about ff fans,but not as much as Full Metal Alchemist fans.

jason913
05-14-2006, 04:39 PM
I couldn't stand watching it, so I didn't. There were just way too many commercials to hold my attention. And wth is up with the girl with the english accent? So annoying. So I've gotten my news from gamespot.

Sephex
05-14-2006, 07:49 PM
http://www.geocities.com/crapity2001/g4.txt

GooeyToast
05-14-2006, 07:53 PM
http://www.geocities.com/crapity2001/g4.txt
That's hilarious :cool: