PDA

View Full Version : Damned Azraels

Erdrick Holmes
05-13-2006, 06:59 PM
Is there a way to make these things stop splitting?

My party is a white mage, black mage, Master, and Knight.

Peter_20
05-13-2006, 07:26 PM
Is there a way to make these things stop splitting?

My party is a white mage, black mage, Master, and Knight.I think you're supposed to use Magic Knights...

Erdrick Holmes
05-13-2006, 07:28 PM
I heard that too but where can I buy/get the best equipment for an M. Knight?

Captain Maxx Power
05-13-2006, 09:41 PM
Go to Fargabaad, which is south west of Salonia if my memory serves me correctly (which considering how long it's been probably isn't so hot).

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-13-2006, 11:28 PM
Only Falgabard sells Magic Knight equipment, but you can't get there until you have the Invincible. So, if you're not at that point in the game, you'll just have to tough it out.

Zeromus_X
05-14-2006, 07:58 AM
Do they split if hit with Magic, or is it just with melee attacks? (I also don't remember alot.)

Or is magic even worthwhile?

Reine
05-14-2006, 08:50 AM
Theres a whole dungeon FULL of splitting enemies, unless thats where you are now. A Mystic Knight is essential.

Tavrobel
05-14-2006, 02:56 PM
Since you are fighitng Azraels, you are supposed to use Mystic Knights. Unfortunately, you have no equipment to fight them. Magic also makes them split.

The best thing you can do, is to run away, but since you can't do that, to the best of my recollection, have a White Mage use Exit on one or two of them (instant kill, but no bonuses, not that they give you EXP, just money). And then attack with your Master/Knight. This could make your life slightly easier.
You can also hope for a back attack, since Azraels only use physical attacks, ambushes are good for you, assuming that you put all 4 characters in the front row. Although, I seem to be the only person EVER who does that. If you Black Mage runs out of MP, then switch him to a Dragoon, if you still have the equipment. Jump works as well as a level3 Magic (Fire3, Ice3).

Crossblades
05-14-2006, 05:37 PM
Use your Black Mage's strongest magic and have your Master or Knight finish them off