PDA

View Full Version : PA Musicians, Look Here!

MakoServitor
05-14-2006, 01:31 AM
Hey all!

I wanted to introduce myself to the musical community at large, and to offer an invitation:
My name is Lynn. I live in northeast PA, and have played music by ear since I was around 5 years old. My specialty is piano/keyboard; also flute, and only basic guitar.

Ever since the NES days, I've been playing video game music by ear just for the fun of it. I never thought, however, that there would be so many talented and interested people out there! Since FF is by far my favorite series of ANYTHING, I decided I'd go out on a limb and ask.

I would be greatly interested in contacting anyone in the Pennsylvania area or thereabouts who has the same basic repertoire of FF and other game music. A videogame music jam session has always been a dream of mine. ^_^

If at all interested, please respond to this topic or feel free to e-mail me at makoservitor@gmail.com.

Thanks for listening!
--Lynn

Cruise Control
05-14-2006, 02:21 AM
I play the piano.

-N-
05-14-2006, 05:10 AM
That's a cool idea, man. Unfortunately, I don't live near you at all. :\

blackmage_nuke
05-14-2006, 05:37 AM
I would but unfortunately i'd have to swim across an ocean or two to reach Pennsylvania Im not a good swimmer

Cruise Control
05-14-2006, 06:08 PM
Pennsylvannia's for cool people Neel, maybe there's a reason you don't live there...

MakoServitor
05-14-2006, 08:45 PM
Aaargh.. I'll never find people at this rate, lol!
Isn't there anyone with talent on the east coast? Hehe...

Cruise Control
05-16-2006, 01:44 AM
Are you blind, I'm in PA. York to be exact. Except I play the piano too. DUO'S!

Hayabusa
05-17-2006, 07:01 PM
I play the piano - Mostly FF stuff - but yeah.. Don't live there. :(

MakoServitor
05-18-2006, 02:11 PM
Well, I'm not blind per se, just nearsighted.
York, huh? That's a few hours west, but not nearly as bad as trying to drive out to the west coast. Rockin'.