PDA

View Full Version : Maria vs Sophia

Michael Belmont
05-14-2006, 01:32 AM
Are you confused on who Fayt is in love with in Star Ocean:Till the end of time? Well here's a poll in which Maria and Sophia fight over him. So who do you think Fayt loves better?

Khaotic
05-14-2006, 02:22 AM
uhh..

Sophia Esteed, no contest.

Pretentious Soul
05-14-2006, 02:29 AM
Fayt and Sophia are an obvious couple. Although I haveti admit it would be nicer to see Fayt with Maria since she is more mature then Sophia. But then again, Maria sems a bit more mature then Fayt...

Ultima Shadow
05-14-2006, 10:30 AM
Maria ftw!!! :cool:

Michael Belmont
05-14-2006, 06:31 PM
There are mutlible endings you know. So i voted Maria because she and Fayt both been treated like guniea pigs.

Mirage
06-08-2006, 01:47 AM
I voted Sophia, because he's got a terrible taste in women.

Lynx
06-08-2006, 03:16 AM
i havent finished the game yet but id vote for fayt and sophia.

haha i thought fayt and maria were going to end up brother and sister. fayts dad tested on her and him both have blue hair maria finds out her parents weren't her actual parents. so you can see why i thought that haha.

Zeromus_X
06-08-2006, 03:20 AM
Fate and Sophia are not a couple, nor are cousins. (They are just best friends, believe it or not.) Maria could be considered with Fate, if you saw the Fate/Maria ending. Regardless, Fate isn't canonically with any character.

As for which one I'd prefer, I'm a Fate x Maria shipper. I mean, come on, they both have blue hair!

Mirage
06-08-2006, 11:56 AM
But Maria is just... Not fun or cute at all. Don't get me wrong though, Sophia is too cute for my standards, so cute it makes me sick. Doesn't help that she's boring either. Oh, and silly. Not silly in a cute way, but in a facepalm way.

Zeromus_X
06-08-2006, 12:04 PM
Sophia has a voice far too high-pitched to be natural for any 17-year old girl. But considering anime seem to have that (extremely annoying) stereotype going around, not much you can do.

And Maria kicks ass in battle. And her 2P Costume looks like Iria and is hot.

Edit: That Healing little mouse is winning? Ah, whatever.

Mirage
06-08-2006, 12:40 PM
Well, sure, Maria is broken in battle, but that hasn't got anything with this to do :p.

Mercen-X
06-08-2006, 03:04 PM
I'd want to say Maria for her maturity and her 2p outfit but I have to say no because of her hair color. Only blonde and brunette couples should have matching hair color. Plus, she's a bit Shinji. Sophia is childlike now but she can grow out of that. Added to that is Fayt's "Are you unhappy with me, my princess?" line. It's not simply a bid to humor a naive girl's sense of romanticism but an easy indication to their true feelings.

Jowy
06-09-2006, 07:43 PM
I like Maria's character oh so much more. She's strong, domineering, and has blue hair. Fayt has blue hair. It's a match made in heaven.

Also, anyone who can MP kill in three seconds flat is worthy of praise.

Michael Belmont
07-04-2006, 12:47 AM
Yes it is a macth made in heaven and i wonder will Fayt and Maria sing a duet song and then kiss each other?

Zeromus_X
07-04-2006, 09:21 AM
Here's the two endings, if anyone wants to see them:

Sophia (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYfM36lRE48)

Maria (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FK7JwLRE-Q)

Something's going on in the Maria ending. :cat: