PDA

View Full Version : Important

Heath
05-14-2006, 11:36 AM
Right. Let's assume you wake up one morning and zombies are now roaming your country. For the sake of an argument, let's say someone has kindly left a post-it note in your bedroom informing you of this and left some convincing photographs. I'm sure we've all got our plans drawn up, just like it's required by law to have one drawn up in the event of a fire. I'm not sure how often you're required to do a drill though.

So, quite simply, what do you do?

(Yes, I'm quite aware I haven't posted in about 3 months and I return with this utterly bizarre thread, but that's life for you)

Cid Vicious
05-14-2006, 11:40 AM
Get as much Weaponary as I can, and go round popping their heads off, like I do in RE.

Zeldy
Im scared to death of Zombies ^_^;

Jebus
We take Pete's car, we drive over to mum's, we go in, take care of Phillip, then we grab mum, we go over to Liz's place, hole up, have a cup of tea and wait for this whole thing to blow over.

Heath
05-14-2006, 11:41 AM
Get as much Weaponary as I can, and go round popping their heads off, like I do in RE.

But where would you get the weaponry? Do you have some stored in a handy cardboard box on top of your wardrobe?

We take Pete's car, we drive over to mum's, we go in, take care of Phillip, then we grab mum, we go over to Liz's place, hole up, have a cup of tea and wait for this whole thing to blow over.

I love you.

Cid Vicious
05-14-2006, 11:50 AM

But where would you get the weaponry? Do you have some stored in a handy cardboard box on top of your wardrobe?

Yeah. For emergency's just like that.

Captain Maxx Power
05-14-2006, 11:53 AM
Head for the nearest military installation. Track record wise, they're the most secure anti-zombie areas around. I would, however, be sure to kill off most of the soldiers, because as well all know many soldiers, when faced with civilians in a zombie situation, will usually turn barmy and attempt to kill everyone.

If we hole up, I wanna be somewhere familiar, I wanna know where the exits are, and I wanna be allowed to smoke.

Jebus
05-14-2006, 11:57 AM
If we hole up, I wanna be somewhere familiar, I wanna know where the exits are, and I wanna be allowed to smoke.

Okay. We take Pete's car, go around mum's, go in, deal with Phillip, grab mum, go to Liz's, pick her up, bring her back here, have a cup of tea and wait for this whole thing to blow over.

Shoden
05-14-2006, 11:59 AM
This will all happen with Queen's don't stop me now strangely playing in the background from an unknown source.

Meat Puppet
05-14-2006, 12:01 PM
Join the zombies, without causing fuss. I am a wimp and a sellout.

Loony BoB
05-14-2006, 12:05 PM

Okay. We take Pete's car, go around mum's, go in, deal with Phillip, grab mum, go to Liz's, pick her up, bring her back here, have a cup of tea and wait for this whole thing to blow over.
No, no, no, no, no, wait, we can't bring her back here. It's not really safe, is it?

Jebus
05-14-2006, 12:06 PM
Where's safe? Where's familiar?

Loony BoB
05-14-2006, 12:07 PM
Where can Maxx smoke?

Jebus
05-14-2006, 12:08 PM

Take car. Go to mum's. Kill Phil. Grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over. How's that for a slice of fried gold?

Loony BoB
05-14-2006, 12:09 PM
Yeah, boyeee!

Spiffing Cheese
05-14-2006, 12:10 PM
I love you people so much.

I don't know. I'd probably crawl into a corner and cry until the zombies either killed me or died.

Ya Boy Alex
05-14-2006, 12:20 PM
Get my trusty gun from under the bed and start shootin like a madman in circular arcs constantly spining and shooting. Once I run out of bullets I begin to use the gun itself as a weapon. Afterwards I begin to go onto the street and pillage houses.

Luara
05-14-2006, 12:20 PM
o.o

gyaku_zuki
05-14-2006, 12:55 PM
Lift my sword, get to a car, hotwire it, drive away for the coast of Portaferry (little place in NI where no-one, even zombies, would bother with)

All with "Don't stop me now" playing in the car :D

Cz
05-14-2006, 01:18 PM
It is a sad commentary on the state of these forums that this thread hasn't been closed and archived by now.

Chris
05-14-2006, 01:31 PM
I would probably show the zombies a picture of Grace! That would frighten them to death...oh, wait. Ok, if you want a serious answer. I would stay inside and hide like a little pussy. :(

RPJesus
05-14-2006, 01:55 PM
Get on a big red coat, call up Trent Reznor, borrow hiw wig and chin, stick up some disturbing posters and pretend I don't just look fat.
Then I imagine I'll gain some sort of, I don't know, devil like powers. Then I'll be pretty safe... until I find true love!!!

Chris
05-14-2006, 02:07 PM
Get on a big red coat, call up Trent Reznor, borrow hiw wig and chin, stick up some disturbing posters and pretend I don't just look fat.
Then I imagine I'll gain some sort of, I don't know, devil like powers. Then I'll be pretty safe... until I find true love!!!
That's the weirdest thing I've heard in a long time. ><

:(

Levian
05-14-2006, 02:10 PM
The worst thing about zombies roaming the city is the horrible loading times you have to go through to enter a door.

Anaisa
05-14-2006, 02:17 PM
My freinds and family would come to my house, so depending on who it was who arrived, there would be different plans of action. I know of two weaponry shops to raid, and I have a relative who is on the police force, so he would also provide the family with weaponry. I also have prosthetics and make-up here, that can be used to make yourself look like a zombie. So I could also use that as a disguise if I wanted to. An in the next few weeks I should have the keys to a beauty salon here, which would be a great place to hide out because there is a shutter for across the window and door, and there is only one window at the back which has bars across. So it would be quite safe in there.

Faris
05-14-2006, 03:10 PM
Assume that this means that school is closed and go back to bed.

Venom
05-14-2006, 03:12 PM
I'd disguise myself as a tree of course.

Chris
05-14-2006, 03:17 PM
I'd disguise myself as a tree of course.
Well, I'd probably do that as well. With some leaves and WOOD. :chuckle:

Old Manus
05-14-2006, 03:23 PM
Split up.

Dreddz
05-14-2006, 03:40 PM
wee on them from my window. Might as well have a few laughs before I get horrible eaten alive.

Cid Vicious
05-14-2006, 03:43 PM
wee on them from my window. Might as well have a few laughs before I get horrible eaten alive.Only wee on them?

Twisted Tinkerbell
05-14-2006, 03:49 PM
Probably hear all the noise outside from all the little zombie-chav's (freak out cause there's nothing scarier than zombie chavs) scream at them to STFU play some ffx-2 and go back to bed.

Psychotic
05-14-2006, 03:50 PM
It is a sad commentary on the state of these forums that this thread hasn't been closed and archived by now.I'd archive it, but it's been despoiled now.

I would try to passionately kiss a zombie, because, as I have stated at least two, possibly even three times on this forum, it is my life's ambition to do just that. Then I'd get myself bitten. Being a zombie sounds like a pretty nice life if you ask me.

Hawkeye
05-14-2006, 03:56 PM
Jebus wins.

Crop
05-14-2006, 03:57 PM
I would run out my house, avoiding the police station. (we all know that the police are useless in a zombie attack and will have all been bitten by now) Until I got to a bus stop, id wait there whistling until a bus came, then assuming the driver hasnt been bitten I would throw him off the bus and drive away, picking up people on the way.

Shoden
05-14-2006, 04:03 PM
I'd pretend to be a zombie and walk among them, but I'd be screwed if my mobile phone rang.

You Aren't the only one to see that movie BoB!

"Shoot him!"
"for the last time it aint r-"

RPJesus
05-14-2006, 04:03 PM
That's the weirdest thing I've heard in a long time. ><

:(
My stringy darling, blame Capcom.

Omnislash07
05-14-2006, 04:14 PM
well since we have about 15 guns in my house and tons of ammunition I would be tempted to stay but my house is not very easily defended what with all the windows and such. So I would probably grab my guns and go to the gun shop that is about 1/4 of a mile away for more guns and ammo then go raid GameStop and finally make a final dash for Walmart. i would break in scoure the place for any zombies then lock it down so none could get in. The i would spend the rest of my life playing video games on the biggest tv they had and shooting random zombies from the roof.

course this is dependant on teh fact that these are the slow moving RE type zombies and not the fast moving ones from Dawn of the Dead

RPJesus
05-14-2006, 04:29 PM
Of course! That's why americans keep so many weapons! In the (highly probable) event of a zombie attack. Well, now it all makes sense.

~SapphireStar~
05-14-2006, 04:33 PM
I'd contact my family, make sure they werent zombies. Get my rally driving wannabe uncle to get a removale (sp) trcuk, gather my close family, raid the nearest super market and let them stay here in my top floor apartment. And the othre 2 apartments up here are empty, so they can stay in those which is a brucy bonus. And just wait till help shows up or gather up some weapons and move. Had this planned for a good few years now!

Rase
05-14-2006, 04:40 PM
My friend actually went over this with me a little while ago. Basically, we somehow get a boat and go live on an island with walruses.

Zombies can't swim, can they?

Heath
05-14-2006, 04:44 PM
I would run out my house, avoiding the police station. (we all know that the police are useless in a zombie attack and will have all been bitten by now) Until I got to a bus stop, id wait there whistling until a bus came, then assuming the driver hasnt been bitten I would throw him off the bus and drive away, picking up people on the way.

I don't know about the bus service where you live, but here in North Wales the bus service is terrible and half the buses through my village don't manage to turn up on a normal day, never mind during a zombie attack.

I think I might just head up to Scotland, I mean, they managed to keep themselves pretty well defended against England for years. I may as well go visit Ceylan, since chances are I'm going to end up zombified anyway. I mean, the cemetery is just down the road from me so I'm a bit stuck.

Either that or track Michael Howard down as, being a Vampire, I figure he'd be the best person to go to during a zombie attack.

My friend actually went over this with me a little while ago. Basically, we somehow get a boat and go live on an island with walruses.

Zombie sharks would be a force to be reckoned with.

DeathKnight
05-14-2006, 04:56 PM
Grab my alluminum bat and bat their heads off:irked:

No smurfing zombies can get in my way.

Get in the first automobile or truck I find and get the hell out of there.

Anaisa
05-14-2006, 05:07 PM
I would try to passionately kiss a zombie, because, as I have stated at least two, possibly even three times on this forum, it is my life's ambition to do just that. Then I'd get myself bitten. Being a zombie sounds like a pretty nice life if you ask me.
Zombies=old people. So until zombies invade you may as well just kiss some old people. Ones that are about to die would probably be best for you, because they will have more of a stench of death like a zombie.

This is a great idea! I've changed my mind, if zombies attack, I'm going to Round island.

NINJA_Ryu
05-14-2006, 05:21 PM
Id take my dads rifle, we have about 2 boxes of ammo in the garage, and with that, put it in our truck, drive it from house to house, pillaging food/weaponry/info about the menace.

Repeat till rest of life

Lost Number
05-14-2006, 05:27 PM
I would get that staple of zombie flicks, the shotgun. And also the rifle, not such a staple, but effective. I would then leave for the nearby forest, and begin the campaign. I would go to the houses of likely warriors, and free them. If I could get to the barracks, im home free.

Mokoto
05-14-2006, 09:06 PM
Go chase after the zombies becuase it looks fun on the films when they kill them. However i find it wierd that all the people in the movie suddenly become sharp shooters when they are aiming at a zombies head.

Sephex
05-14-2006, 09:25 PM
Find a lot of ink ribbons and a type writter in case I die.

Imperfectionist
05-15-2006, 10:22 PM
I would steal all their pokemon cards and then castrate them with an egg whisk.

rubah
05-15-2006, 11:26 PM
i tear my clothes and put on some rotting looking face paint and masquerade as one so my brains don't get eaten.

Mirage
05-16-2006, 12:56 AM

No, but they can walk the ocean floor.

well since we have about 15 guns in my house and tons of ammunition I would be tempted to stay but my house is not very easily defended what with all the windows and such. So I would probably grab my guns and go to the gun shop that is about 1/4 of a mile away for more guns and ammo then go raid GameStop and finally make a final dash for Walmart. i would break in scoure the place for any zombies then lock it down so none could get in. The i would spend the rest of my life playing video games on the biggest tv they had and shooting random zombies from the roof.

course this is dependant on teh fact that these are the slow moving RE type zombies and not the fast moving ones from Dawn of the Dead

I'll just be uninventive and join you. What do you plan on eating?

Madonna
05-16-2006, 02:42 AM
I guess I'd look into real estate prices on an island.

Rase
05-16-2006, 04:49 AM

Aw, crap. :(

Crop
05-16-2006, 04:52 PM

I don't know about the bus service where you live, but here in North Wales the bus service is terrible and half the buses through my village don't manage to turn up on a normal day, never mind during a zombie attack.

Well here in South Wales it is pretty much the same I guess. I need a new plan

Mirage
05-16-2006, 05:04 PM

Aw, crap. :(

But we still don't know if they'll get dissolved by the sea water! Seeing as living humans get pretty softened up just by taking a long bath or shower, who knows what a dead zombie with zero regeneration abilities would look like after a week in saltwater.

Twisted Tinkerbell
05-16-2006, 05:25 PM
Well seeing as living human being s can rot in water (given enough time) I suppose zombies would rot quicker. I'd just let my room get back to its old messy state, then if a zombie did somehow manage to get in, it'd probably fall over, hit it's head on my desk and get brains all over the place. After the thenth one they'll give up and decide eat someone else.

RPJesus
05-16-2006, 08:23 PM
Zombie sharks would be a force to be reckoned with.
Sharks are immune to all known diseases so they couldn't catch the zombie virus. So that's my plan- to go hide in the shark tank at the aquarium. No danger of being eaten there. Yep. Just me and the Great White, best of pals! Not like that scheming octopus. Damn him, and his international crime syndicate!

Alsooooooo, it's disturbing how many people have said they'll 'just grab their dad's gun!' Ha...

Aaaaaaaaaand, cause YOU FORGET YOUR PLACE HERE! Phoenix downs. Der ya ha! A whole bathtub of them! Don't you remember the fake president guy from VIII? See, when a train full of zombies disguised as well-known politicians comes charging towards me I'll be prepared! Take that Zombie Dick Cheney! Take that Zombie Tony Blair! Take that Zombie Ming the Merciless! Have at you!

Mirage
05-17-2006, 11:46 PM
But as far as I know, zombification isn't a known disease :p.

Shoden
05-17-2006, 11:54 PM
I'd summon Holy as another option, Zombies are weak to holy, so cast holy and they die, or i'd go round casting cure 4 everywhere.

Ashley Schovitz
05-18-2006, 12:09 AM
I would have to answer honestly, I would run about screaming and probably fall victim to the zombies.

Heath
05-19-2006, 09:03 AM
I'm thinking I'd just stay where I am. There's scaffolding and Welsh workman outside our house at the moment, all of who have strong Welsh accents. No zombies would dare come close.

Perducci
05-21-2006, 07:23 PM
I'd pretty much just Pheonix Down them.

Since Pheonix Downs don't actually exist, i'd have to settle with Lemsip.

Levian
05-21-2006, 07:24 PM
I'm a devil at mixing herbs. :cool:

Perducci
05-21-2006, 07:28 PM
I'm a devil at mixing herbs. :cool:

Then I guess you're safer than all of us!

ekinserge
05-21-2006, 07:35 PM
ride a car, go to shopping complex, grab anything that i can and then i don't know what to do...maybe because i don't have a suitable weapon/artillery...lets say if i have it, how can i use it...i don't know how...

DK
05-23-2006, 04:22 AM
I would sail away on my boat. I don't know where i'd go, but I would do that.