PDA

View Full Version : does anybody have a video...

Masamunemaster
05-14-2006, 06:49 PM
of this supposed "cherry blossom" limit break for cloud that they are talking about in ffac

Millia Billia
05-14-2006, 07:18 PM
I have the movie but I am not sure what you're talking about. I know I saw him do Blade Beam once or twice and then he did this really cool thing when he was fighting Sephiroth where he made like these golden shadows of himself and a bunch of swords came out and he hit Sephiroth with all of them multiple times at lightning speed.

pyro psychosis
05-16-2006, 06:10 AM
ok that was omnislash ver.5 and i have no clue why people have suddenly decided it was cherry blossom

starseeker
05-16-2006, 10:01 AM
It looks like cherry blossom?

Mo-Nercy
05-16-2006, 06:36 PM
I remember ages and ages and ages ago when FFVII was the latest installment to the FF series, someone started a rumour that Cloud had a Level 4-2 limit break called "Cherry Blossom". Rumours have a tendancy of being completely wrong and this isn't an exception.

And Masamunemaster, if you're talking about the attack Cloud uses on Sephiroth right at the end in which he uses all 6 of his swords in a super limit, it's generally agreed that that attack is just a slight variant of Omnislash. Speaking realistically though, the move doesn't have an official name. It also doesn't look that cool.

Rhi
05-16-2006, 07:09 PM
don't lie you know it looked awesome

Little Blue
05-16-2006, 08:25 PM
I uploaded the scene I think you're after to youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPnL_QrSAUg

The qualities not great though...

Is that the scene?