PDA

View Full Version : Deaf, Dumb or Blind?

Bart's Friend Milhouse
05-14-2006, 06:50 PM
It's dusk and you have just commited a horrible murder. The only three people who have witnessed the crime are a half-blind man, a deaf woman and a three year old toddler. The half-blind man has an incredibly keen ear and is more than able to recognize your voice especially since you yelled "DIE YOU SON OF A *****!" so loud that the whole country could have heard it. But his eyesight is lousy and he is just about to put on his thick lensed spectacles so you are not sure whether he will still be able to identify you. The deaf woman was standing a good hundred yards away from when it happened but she has exceedingly flexible eyesight. She managed to witness the whole scene even in the dimming light of dusk. Lastly the toddler whose eyesight and hearing are presumed to be normal has caught a good glimpse of your face. He may not be able to squeal on you now but there is a fair chance he may be able to help track you down in the future.
You cannot escape the city because you have no money and all the exits are guarded by the militia.
You have the chance to perform one memory removing magic spell on one of these people before the cops catch you themselves. The spell will make one of them forget about the whole incident. Whose memory would you erase?

Zeldy
05-14-2006, 06:52 PM
What a strange question!

Definatly the Deaf Woman if she witnessed it all, Who's going to believe a man who saw the murder when he couldnt talk? And who's going to believe a man who didn't even see the murderer?

Venom
05-14-2006, 06:53 PM
Meh, screw that, I'd kill all 3 of em.

MadHero
05-14-2006, 06:55 PM
All three attributes collected into a nice group. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showgroups.php)

rubah
05-14-2006, 06:56 PM
I'll have you know that the fourth witness, the deaf dumb and blind kid, needn't be a cause of concern because he was busy playing Pinball.

(if no one gets that I'm going to cry:()

Get rid of the deaf lady. It's easier to change how you speak than how you look.

Khaotic
05-14-2006, 07:08 PM
Deaf lady, no one is going to believe a little toddler, and the other guy is no worry, I can just slightly lower or raise my voice if he's trying to recognize me.

Cz
05-14-2006, 07:08 PM
I'll have you know that the fourth witness, the deaf dumb and blind kid, needn't be a cause of concern because he was busy playing Pinball.

(if no one gets that I'm going to cry:()Fear not, for your wit is appreciated and admired. :)

There's no way to win in this situation. If you choose the blind or deaf one, the dumb guy (who can see and hear) could get the message across through other means. If you choose the dumb guy, the others simply combine their evidence to get a complete picture of the crime.

Although I suppose that if the dumb guy was a toddler, you could bribe them quite easily...in which case I'd go for the deaf one, since a positive ID would be be harder to obtain if nobody actually saw the crime.

Captain Maxx Power
05-14-2006, 07:11 PM
My own.

Mika
05-14-2006, 07:14 PM

Agreed.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
05-14-2006, 07:17 PM