PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get Paine's special and arcana dressphere?

Saphyrrion Wisdom
05-15-2006, 10:59 AM
Does anyone know where can I get the Paine's and Arcana dressphere?I can't find them anywhere,and what dressphere can you get from winning the stupid RIN agemncy tournament?(the game whith numbers)

Little Blue
05-15-2006, 12:42 PM
Special Dress sphere: Find Trommel in Macalania Woods in Chapter 1 or 2 and speak to him 4 times

Arcana Dress sphere (I assume that you mean the Dark Knight Dress sphere): Successfully manipulat he pedestals in the Bevelle Underground on the way to Vegnaguns Chamber. The sticky in this section will probably be more helpful than that brief description.

Rin's number game (aka, Sphere Break?): You win the Lady Luck dress sphere.

Saphyrrion Wisdom
05-15-2006, 06:09 PM
What is this lady luck all about?Never heard of it...

Dark Paladin
05-15-2006, 06:30 PM
With Lady Luck you can learn abilities such as 'Double EXP' and 'Gillionaire'. It is kinda useful for quick training but for some its a little tricky to obtain. It took me a couple of days.

Markus. D
05-17-2006, 06:10 AM
took me half an hour to get Lady Luck.

my faveorite dress to use, though it has the *Triple Exp, and Gillionare.

my characters were already level 100, and well, I had the Money cap. of. and it takes alittle skill or a lot of luck to use it to its fullest.

starseeker
05-17-2006, 09:12 PM
I prefer Lady Luck for her reels and most importantly, Lucky 7.

Night_Blade
05-22-2006, 08:33 PM
Arcana Dress sphere (I assume that you mean the Dark Knight Dress sphere): Successfully manipulat he pedestals in the Bevelle Underground on the way to Vegnaguns Chamber. The sticky in this section will probably be more helpful than that brief description.

Well if i did wat you said i'd be baffled.
what he means is when you get to the room with 3 lifts. take one down and go all the way down to jump off the edge. go on the blue lift and jump on the platform. go back and take the other lift down and take the lift you first took down, up and ride the blue lift again and hop on the platform. you now have accsess to the dress-sphere.

to get lady luck an easier way. go to bikenal to the central area and dig for coins. when you choose a coin in a battle against shinra choose one with x3 or x4 quoter. it will be easy to win.

Little Blue
05-22-2006, 08:41 PM

Well if i did wat you said i'd be baffled.
meh, I'm no good at describing things like that :p

Night_Blade
05-22-2006, 08:45 PM
i can explain things but i make it sound confusing.

Levian
05-23-2006, 01:51 AM
Be sure to get the Lady Luck sphere in Chapter 3. You're going to hate yourself when trying to get it in Chapter 5.

Night_Blade
05-23-2006, 06:31 PM
i got it in chapter 3 rather easy thanks to my coins.
you have to fight shinra in chapter 3 to get it anyways.