PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom hearts 2-will there be anything else?Like three?

Saphyrrion Wisdom
05-15-2006, 11:06 AM
What do you think people?Will there be a third part of Kingdom hearts?:choc2:

Ya Boy Alex
05-15-2006, 11:27 AM
Obviously. w

Spammerman
05-15-2006, 01:22 PM
I think theres gonna be another 1, because they never told what the letter ia sbout in the ending movie in kh2.

Craig
05-15-2006, 01:40 PM
And, y'know, the whole secret ending thing.

Zeromus_X
05-15-2006, 03:01 PM
Nomura said something along the lines of that he's thought of something, and that the next game won't be related to the storyline of the first three games.

Yooniece
05-15-2006, 11:48 PM
^ He didn't say it would be unrelated at all. In fact, he does a lot of foreshadowing in KHII, the way he did a lot of foreshadowing in KHI.

KHIII, if created, would be focused around the Keyblade wielder and the legacy of the keyblade. The Ansem reports hinted at the mysterious power of the blade, and they are featured in the opening scene of the teaser.

[Spoiler alert]

The three characters in armor that appear in the secret ending are said to be three new characters. They are shown picking up Riku, Sora, and Mickey's keyblades, which are embedded in a field of keyblades. The weird thing is, Tetsuya Nomura specified that the event takes place in the past, although it is made to look like the future.

I've got a lot of weird theories on KHIII. Remember when Kairi was able to use a keyblade in the World that Never Was? Nomura-san said that WAS a hint at something greater, something that could be explained in another game. Also, recall how Xenahort was found at a young age, with no memories and "superhuman powers, as if he were from another world." I have a feeling he'll be tied into KHIII too, since Square likes holding onto villains.

Bleh, that's enough, I feel like a huge geek. Badger badger badger badger (mushroom mushroom)

Nick Schovitz
05-15-2006, 11:55 PM
PROBABLY, THEY'VE BOTH BEEN SELLING WELL.

~SapphireStar~
05-16-2006, 12:02 AM
I dont see why not. As people have said the other 2 have been successful. So a third wouldnt hurt.

StarlightAngel
05-16-2006, 12:12 AM
Uhhh, it's kinda really obvious there'll be another one...

I mean, what with the whole secret ending and all...

KH-Cloudy
05-16-2006, 04:54 AM
About those 3 people in futuristic clothes, i think those are medieval like clothes in a way

LunarWeaver
05-16-2006, 05:51 AM
Nomura said before 2 came out that he had no current plans to do a number 3, so yes there will be.... Along with its spin-offs "Kingdom Hearts: Riku's Emo", cell phone game "Kingdom Hearts: Chip n' Dale's Story" ,as well as racing game "Kingdom Carts"

Nah, there will be a three though. These things make too much money to ignore the franchise.

*~Angel Wing~*
05-18-2006, 01:05 AM
I dont see why not. As people have said the other 2 have been successful. So a third wouldnt hurt.
Kingdom Hearts II made $1 million 3 weeks earlier than the 1st KH did. So yeah, I think they'll do another. ;) They have to anyway, I LOVE Kingdom Hearts sooo much!!! :heart: :kaohappy2 :kaolove2: :kaolove:

Spammerman
05-18-2006, 01:53 AM
ill sue them if they dont,

Tifa's Real Lover(really
05-19-2006, 01:38 AM
there gonna screw it up man, kh2 had the perfect ending

finaloblivion
05-23-2006, 05:08 AM
OHMAN so i beat the game on proud today and finally got the secret ending. i almost crapped my pants. but i dont think its a prequel....its definitely set in the future it seems like. because the three characters pick up riku soras and mickeys keyblades. right? i just dont think theres any way they could put disney characters in with those characters....they seemed too badass and adult and the setting seemed so dark and apocalyptic. keyblade war....that sounds fun. cant wait for it...gonna take like three years tho:choc2:

cid highwind
05-25-2006, 07:18 PM
i hope it gets a little like final fantasy u know changing story after some games and that it still will be a very long story

Neo Blackheart
05-25-2006, 10:21 PM
yeah and it will be on the PS3 or 4 whichever is out at the time

and the 3 ekyblades of riku, mickey, and sora are keyblades. I wonder if he will ever make a game that tells about the origins of the keyblades like who made them.