PDA

View Full Version : What did you think of The Invincible?

Peter_20
05-15-2006, 01:19 PM
Alright, I must say that The Invincible both rocked and sucked to me.
I really did like the interior: an Inn, shops, and a Fat Chocobo; and I also loved its design, and the bombs it sent towards enemies before the battles. :)
However, I was pretty disappointed of its speed, because it really went like a snail compared to Nautilus; also, I disliked that it was so bad at ascending over mountains, and it couldn't descend into the sea either. :(

All in all, I'd rank this airship as 7/10, its interior playing a heavy role.

Reine
05-15-2006, 01:52 PM
I was expecting an ubercool design like FFIX's Invincible, but its design isnt too bad. I liked the interior with shops and all, but the system was annoying, like the Lunar Whale in IV. I was dissapointed by the fact it coundnt just pass over ALL mountains, and its speed was bad compared to the crazily fast Nautilus. The cannon blast is cool too (I wanted to be able to power it up though: Invincible gained a level, lol)

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-15-2006, 02:35 PM
Best airship ever.

Reine
05-15-2006, 02:37 PM
Ive always liked the whole "Invincible" airships..

In fact, I go so far as to include it in stories, I even drew an upgraded design, the "Airship Immortal"

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-15-2006, 02:58 PM
Yeah, well, I built a functioning 1:1000 scale model of the Invincible, and I'm going to have my wife birth our child into it so that he will be a bona fide Invinciblan.

Reine
05-15-2006, 03:17 PM
O_o

Anyway, im hoping that they'll reuse the Invincible in future games, in both III and IX they were awesome..

Captain Maxx Power
05-15-2006, 03:26 PM
Yeah, well, I built a functioning 1:1000 scale model of the Invincible, and I'm going to have my wife birth our child into it so that he will be a bona fide Invinciblan.

That is both sick and wrong.

Crossblades
05-15-2006, 03:27 PM
It's awesome. :)