PDA

View Full Version : 360 controller

fantasyjunkie
05-15-2006, 03:54 PM
I picked up my 360 yesterday and used a wireless controller for my first time since I started gaming back in the 70's. Wireless is really cool, don't have to worry about cords in the way or anything! I think I'll invest in a recharger though to knock out the expense of batteries. Anyone know if the PS3 is also wireless? But Jesus, I have too many remotes now, one for the 360, xbox, tv, surround sound system,vcr! :mad:
Also talked the wife into putting a LCD HDTV on lawaway! Woot! :)

DeathKnight
05-15-2006, 04:42 PM
I picked up my 360 yesterday and used a wireless controller for my first time since I started gaming back in the 70's. Wireless is really cool, don't have to worry about cords in the way or anything! I think I'll invest in a recharger though to knock out the expense of batteries. Anyone know if the PS3 is also wireless? But Jesus, I have too many remotes now, one for the 360, xbox, tv, surround sound system,vcr! :mad:
Also talked the wife into putting a LCD HDTV on lawaway! Woot! :)

Awesome! you're surely kicking ass:cool: Oh and yeah, PlaySation3's controller will be wireless with rechargeable batteries inside, it will come with a USB cable which you plug into the PS3 itself to recharge them:)

ZeZipster
05-15-2006, 08:05 PM
I like how you can plug it into a PC and play whatever computer game you want. That's pretty nifty. It makes me wanna get a faster computer so I can emulate PS2 games.

XxSephirothxX
05-15-2006, 09:39 PM
Microsoft's coming out with a thing later this year to let you use a wireless Xbox 360 controller on a PC, too, which is great. I'll probably buy one and play PC first person shooters the way I like them. :p I think the 360 controller is just about perfect, too; the joysticks are great, the button layout is fantastic, and it's the perfect size. The bulge of the battery pack in the back is slightly intrusive, but it's more than worth it to get rid of the cord.

fantasyjunkie
05-16-2006, 07:12 AM
Wow, the PS3 controller can be rechargeable right out of the box? thats awesome!

Samuraid
05-16-2006, 07:58 AM
Microsoft's coming out with a thing later this year to let you use a wireless Xbox 360 controller on a PC, too, which is great. I'll probably buy one and play PC first person shooters the way I like them. :p I think the 360 controller is just about perfect, too; the joysticks are great, the button layout is fantastic, and it's the perfect size. The bulge of the battery pack in the back is slightly intrusive, but it's more than worth it to get rid of the cord.
FPS games with a controller? You'll get owned. :p

starseeker
05-16-2006, 09:11 AM
I'm worried about losing a wireless controller. I misplace the TV remote on a regular basis so I'll need to keep the controller plugged in.