PDA

View Full Version : Best FF Villain

Acid Raine
05-16-2006, 01:28 AM
Self explanitory. Which villain from the FF unviverse is your favorite? Please, this is MAIN antagonists only. No henchmen, and no smaller villains.

I'd say Kefka. Why? Because they dont try to make you feel sorry for him with a sob story.

By the way, I'm only including the number series in the poll (hit other if its from a spinoff)

Chris
05-16-2006, 01:40 AM
Kuja. He did seem like the perfect villain to me. He caused malicious damage and he was very crude, if you ask me.

Cruise Control
05-16-2006, 01:49 AM
Seymour. He was just that awesome, and his plan rawked.

DarkLadyNyara
05-16-2006, 07:23 AM
*Points to Avatar*

Oh, and just to nitpick, Paramecia/Palamecia is the name of the country. The Emperors actual name is never given.

Dell
05-16-2006, 08:07 AM
Definitely Kefka followed by Kuja and Sephiroth.

Twilight Edge
05-16-2006, 11:51 AM
Observe some person in my sig.

NeoCracker
05-16-2006, 12:52 PM
Observe some person in my sig.
Wow, didn't know Aroun was a villian.

sephiroth64
05-16-2006, 01:26 PM
what the hell r u all on about is everyone completly forgeting about, the dark harbingers right hand, the person who would completly kill all the others and the single person to make final fantasy famous and to make them have a movie to be proud of : The Great Sephiroth:D :D

Peter_20
05-16-2006, 02:46 PM
Kefka.
Actually, I think Ted Woolsey played a part in that villain's personality; his translation errors turned out good in the end. :D

"Son of a submariner!"
"'Wait!', he says; do I look like a waiter?"

LOL! :D

~SapphireStar~
05-16-2006, 03:05 PM
Sephiroth cause I just loathed him so much for killing Aeris. And IMO he was the most trendy bad arse villian.

Crossblades
05-16-2006, 03:16 PM
Kefka.
Actually, I think Ted Woolsey played a part in that villain's personality; his translation errors turned out good in the end. :D

"Son of a submariner!"

Acid Raine
05-16-2006, 04:13 PM
*Points to Avatar*

Oh, and just to nitpick, Paramecia/Palamecia is the name of the country. The Emperors actual name is never given.

I was waiting for you Ms. Nyara. I knew you would pick Paramecia.

And yeah, I know thats not HIS name, but its how I (and others) have referred to him, because simply "The Emperor" just sounds too broad.

DeathKnight
05-16-2006, 05:14 PM
What happened with Sin/Jehct???? :irked:

Dell
05-16-2006, 05:19 PM
Kefka.
"Son of a submariner!"

I love that quote!

What happened with Sin/Jehct????

Jecht/Sin is the worst villain ever. Acid Raine took the wise choice to let Seymour in.

DeathKnight
05-16-2006, 05:24 PM
Kefka.
"Son of a submariner!"

I love that quote!

Jecht/Sin is the worst villain ever. Acid Raine took the wise choice to let Seymour in.

He kicked major ass! tough big bosses always win :irked:

Though I would've loved to see Seymour kick more ass, be meaner, cause chaos, but it's alright, he did some outrageous things to Spira that affected everyone.

Dell
05-16-2006, 05:26 PM
Kefka.
"Son of a submariner!"

I love that quote!

Though I would've loved to see Seymour kick more ass, be meaner, cause chaos, but it's alright, he did some outrageous things to Spira that affected everyone.

To defeat Sin, you only need Final Aeons. Give the fayth and kill the summoner!!!Ta-da!!Sin's gone.

sephiroth64
05-16-2006, 06:43 PM
there can only be one greatest enemy and it is without a doubt the one winged angel sephiroth:D

Fantasy Fan
05-16-2006, 07:03 PM
Self explanitory. Which villain from the FF unviverse is your favorite? Please, this is MAIN antagonists only. No henchmen, and no smaller villains.

I'd say Kefka. Why? Because they dont try to make you feel sorry for him with a sob story.

By the way, I'm only including the number series in the poll (hit other if its from a spinoff)
It was a hard decision from Kefka, Kuja and Zemus, but I picked Kuja, because he's good at the end and isn't a stereotype.

YTDN
05-16-2006, 07:09 PM
*Points to Avatar*

And yeah, I know thats not HIS name, but its how I (and others) have referred to him, because simply "The Emperor" just sounds too broad.

I once had a discussion about the Emperors real name. And I said it was Emperor E. Emperor, the Emperor of Palamecia.

For the poll, I chose Kefka because.. he succeeded at being a villain. Very well in fact.

sephiroth64
05-16-2006, 07:16 PM
why can't u all see that the true greatest enemy is the wealder of mesamune: Sephiroth

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-16-2006, 07:36 PM
sephiroth64, stop it. We understand your position. You don't need to keep posting it over and over.

Anyway, one could make pretty darn good arguments for either Dycedarg or Delita from Final Fantasy Tactics. I personally prefer Dycedarg because he was just rotten to the core, but Delita's eventual corruption and utter manipulation of everything gives him major points as well.

Or you could say Wiegraf, just because of Velius and the collossal pain in the arse that it is to fight. Wiegraf is also a good villain, a once noble man that became consumed by his thirst for vengeance and his own superiority complex.

Hell, you could even put Vormav in there, but he doesn't last quite as long with his own plotting.

So really, most of the villains in Final Fantasy Tactics.

sephiroth64
05-16-2006, 07:47 PM
Never shall i stop ranting that sephiroth is the greatest power in the final fantasy universe, I have completed all except IX so I know for a fact that sephiroth is the greatest

Leeza
05-16-2006, 07:59 PM
sephiroth64, this is a warning. Do not disregard a request from a Knight, especially Void. We get your point, now end it.

Khaotic
05-16-2006, 08:41 PM
Seymour :D

Heero Yuy NWZC
05-16-2006, 08:55 PM
It has to be Sephiroth. The toughest ass boss I have come across. Ultimecia was just too easy, along with Kuja, so the newer age villains just aren't as powerful as the older ones. Kuja is awesome, but he isn't good enough to called the best FF villain.

Acid Raine
05-16-2006, 09:32 PM
ahaha! You consider Sephiroth one of the older villains.

Well, I guess you have the right to say whatever you want, but most people consider FF I-VI the older stuff, and FF VII+ the newer.

Ramza Beoulve
05-16-2006, 11:05 PM
Anyway, one could make pretty darn good arguments for either Dycedarg or Delita from Final Fantasy Tactics. I personally prefer Dycedarg because he was just rotten to the core, but Delita's eventual corruption and utter manipulation of everything gives him major points as well.

Or you could say Wiegraf, just because of Velius and the collossal pain in the arse that it is to fight. Wiegraf is also a good villain, a once noble man that became consumed by his thirst for vengeance and his own superiority complex.

Hell, you could even put Vormav in there, but he doesn't last quite as long with his own plotting.

So really, most of the villains in Final Fantasy Tactics.
Same here, but I didn't noticed the Others option until now :cry:

But since I already choose... KEFKA!!!! Vwee he he he he he... (http://media.putfile.com/Kefka59)

Ya Boy Alex
05-16-2006, 11:21 PM
Sephiroth.

DarkLadyNyara
05-16-2006, 11:49 PM

Does this mean I'm getting predictable? :riiight:

Michael Belmont
05-17-2006, 01:22 AM
Kefka.
"Son of a submariner!"

I love that quote!

To defeat Sin, you only need Final Aeons. Give the fayth and kill the summoner!!!Ta-da!!Sin's gone.

Only need the final aeon? You are wrong the walkthrough dosn't clealy state that so what you really need are all the Sailor scout's blood weapons completly charged (no AP removed), every charater learned all the overdrive attacks, have some armor bear major protectien, and higher HP/MP. Okay?

sephiroth64
05-17-2006, 12:53 PM
[!]thank you some people agree with me now i can rest in peace and stop ranting[/!] *snip!*

You've been told twice now. That is plenty enough. You are running out of chances. --foa

BustaMo
05-17-2006, 02:11 PM
Though many people hated Kuja, his appearance and his purpose in the game, I loved how he was represented and protrayed. I won't spoiler the game for those who have not played it yet, but he caused a lot of corruption in both of those worlds, specifically one of those worlds (those who have played it so far know which one I mean).

Sure he looks like a female the whole game, but you got to admit that his scene in Terra is awesome, and transforming at the end into Trance Kuja was sweet. And come on...we all know how Japan has something for making those long-haired male characters. :-p

chaos_ghost
05-17-2006, 03:02 PM
The best villian is by far Sephiroth, but my favorite is Seifer. I also liked Sin because it didn't have a plan like other villains, it just destroyed. Seeing what it did to Kilika and Operation Mi'Hen proved that he, unlike the other villians, simply killed to kill.

I ldon't really have a reason, but i have always liked Seifer. I was hella pissed when I found out you could only use him for a little while.

Dell
05-17-2006, 03:31 PM
Only need the final aeon? You are wrong the walkthrough dosn't clealy state that so what you really need are all the Sailor scout's blood weapons completly charged (no AP removed), every charater learned all the overdrive attacks, have some armor bear major protectien, and higher HP/MP. Okay?

I mean the tradition. I do not mean Yuna's decision. Sin is a lot easier than the other because you only need the Final Aeons to kill it. The game didn't make Yuna to obtain Final Aeons. But Final Aeons is the easiest way, and you can't choose that in the game. I will choose the Final Aeons instead of killing Yunalesca if I were Yuna (I'll kill Tidus!!).

cloud101
05-17-2006, 09:36 PM
come on its obovious whos the bset villin whos the dude with the silver smarei sword...... SEPHIROTH!!!! :rolleyes2

DudeSon2004
05-17-2006, 11:01 PM
I'll give ya a clue, long silver hair & a really big sword.
SEPHIROTH!!!

Michael Belmont
05-18-2006, 12:58 PM

I mean the tradition. I do not mean Yuna's decision. Sin is a lot easier than the other because you only need the Final Aeons to kill it. The game didn't make Yuna to obtain Final Aeons. But Final Aeons is the easiest way, and you can't choose that in the game. I will choose the Final Aeons instead of killing Yunalesca if I were Yuna (I'll kill Tidus!!).

Sorry vivi ultima but Yuna's final aeons are fan made espers. you must of had a dream where you were Qustis and you Squall and Irvine are fighting the one that was Auron and you maninge beat it and obtain it. Besides you'd rather have Yuna sacrivice herself in vain? Ha you're talking to the wrong fake belmont and you need to have some Yu-Gi-Oh in your life.

Acid Raine
05-19-2006, 08:10 PM
Sorry vivi ultima but Yuna's final aeons are fan made espers. you must of had a dream where you were Qustis and you Squall and Irvine are fighting the one that was Auron and you maninge beat it and obtain it. Besides you'd rather have Yuna sacrivice herself in vain? Ha you're talking to the wrong fake belmont and you need to have some Yu-Gi-Oh in your life.

Might I ask what the smurf you two are talking about?

Materia Hunter Yuffie
05-19-2006, 10:40 PM
One name

SEPHIROTH!! *theme plays*

boys from the dwarf
05-29-2006, 08:05 PM
kuja. he was absoloutely pure evil. hes poetic, clever and insane. hes not a scary enemy but he is just so interesting.

Dell
05-30-2006, 05:50 AM

Are you insulting me?

I don't really care about Yuna and I don't really care if she's death. I only care about Lulu and Kimahri. Dont' insult FFVIII, I'm going to buy it soon and I don't want my morale to play it decrease...

Zeromus_X
05-30-2006, 05:59 AM
Since most FF villains fall into one of two categories, they aren't very broad. The FFT villains are exceptions however.

The reason Jecht isn't the main villain is because he isn't the one who has messed around with the party for the whole game. (Or, as noted, 'the final boss doesn't have to be the main villain'.) And yeah, big scaly monster. Seymour is the one that they tangled with for most of the game.

Same thing for Golbez. Sure, Zemus may be the creepy moonman that was controlling him, but he's still the one they chase after, compete against for the crystals for a majority of the story. And can you say Deus ex Machina? :P

The others are pretty self-explanatory.

As for my favorite...well, I dunno. Kefka, who started the trend of type B villains, the Tactics villains for not falling into stereotypes, or Zande because of his wild hair. And the Emperor for me confusing Hilda's concept art with his, making me think he was a chick the whole time.

Darth Cid
05-30-2006, 03:22 PM
Zidane: I think Sephiroth is the best out of them. He's powerful, he has a powerful weapon, and a powerful plot. His only flaw is that he's a momma's boy.

Fantasy Fan
05-30-2006, 08:20 PM
Sephiroth was probably the best villian because he was the most evil. I mean, he's the only one that successfully killed a main character, and seemed unstoppable!

Can't remember what I voted for though :D

Acid Raine
06-06-2006, 10:23 AM
Sephiroth was probably the best villian because he was the most evil. I mean, he's the only one that successfully killed a main character, and seemed unstoppable!

Can't remember what I voted for though :D

Well, if you so desire, you can hold Kefka responsible for killing Shadow. I mean, Kefka was the one who raised the continent, no? Although, I guess it doesnt have the same impact because Shadow wasnt very well developed and he didnt HAVE to die.....

And wasnt there a point where ALL of the villains seemed unstoppable?

Oh, and you voted for Kuja.

Elpizo
06-06-2006, 04:15 PM
Kuja. Don't care what the hell he looks like. He at least managed to destroy a hole worl all by HIMSELf, without needing a huge and big scary rock from outer space, or some statues. ;)

Jokes aside, he's just... Plain good. Evil, cunning and powerful once he transforms in Trance Kuja. And I liked his plot. He managed to mislead both Garland and Gaia.

Kefka comes close, but I find the fact that he's insane a bit annoying at times. Sure, Kuja really loses it when he hears he's gonna die, but hey, who wouldn't? But Kefka had funny lines, so that's a plus. :)

And then we have Sephiroth as third on my list. While I do like Chaos, Emperor, Golbez or Zeromus, ExDeath, this guy has more... development I would like to say, but it's not fully correct. The only problem I have with him is the same as Kefka: He's insane. Oh yes, I believed he shouted "Mother!" quite often...
But I like his sword and look, and of course, his Final Boss theme, One-Winged Angel.
But I do prefer the Sephiroth in Advent children above teh Sephiroth in VII, dunno why, cause they are teh same person. Perhaps because he doesn't shout mother all the time. He only said it once, if I remember correctly. :)

Dell
06-06-2006, 05:08 PM
Kuja. Don't care what the hell he looks like. He at least managed to destroy a hole worl all by HIMSELf, without needing a huge and big scary rock from outer space, or some statues. ;)

Jokes aside, he's just... Plain good. Evil, cunning and powerful once he transforms in Trance Kuja. And I liked his plot. He managed to mislead both Garland and Gaia.

Kefka comes close, but I find the fact that he's insane a bit annoying at times. Sure, Kuja really loses it when he hears he's gonna die, but hey, who wouldn't? But Kefka had funny lines, so that's a plus. :)

And then we have Sephiroth as third on my list. While I do like Chaos, Emperor, Golbez or Zeromus, ExDeath, this guy has more... development I would like to say, but it's not fully correct. The only problem I have with him is the same as Kefka: He's insane. Oh yes, I believed he shouted "Mother!" quite often...
But I like his sword and look, and of course, his Final Boss theme, One-Winged Angel.
But I do prefer the Sephiroth in Advent children above teh Sephiroth in VII, dunno why, cause they are teh same person. Perhaps because he doesn't shout mother all the time. He only said it once, if I remember correctly. :)

Nice job, Elpizo!

Anyway, my favourite villain is Kefka.
Powerful, Tricky, Clever, Cruel, Insane and FUNNY!
"Uhmm.....There's a dirt on my boot" (Something like that)
INSANE VILLAIN!
"He say 'Wait'.....Do I look like a waiter?"
FUNNIEST VILLAIN!
"Destroy! Destroy! Destroy!"
AWESOME VILLAIN!
Definitely the best villain ever; for me.

The next one is Kuja
Powerful, Smart, Gracious, Cool, Calm and UNLUCKY!
Yes, he's unlucky, if he had more time, maybe he could destroy Gaia.
I would definitely buy a large radio with large speaker and play 'Dark Messenger' in the streets.
Kuja will definitely rules!

I guess the third one would be Emperor of Palamecia, if I didn't say this, I know someone will kill me. >.<

The next one is Ultros, comic-relief boss.

EDIT: I had done this earlier right?

Angi-Kaiser
06-06-2006, 08:58 PM
Hrrrmmmm.... I'd have to say Kefka is my #1... but it's hard to say who 2 and 3 are. I think Chaos was pretty interesting, and Kuja had a good balance in his personality (not too crazy, just enough motive to be evil, a bit of good in him).

Fantasy Fan
06-06-2006, 09:23 PM
Kuja then because all the girls think he's sexy.

(What is it with girls liking men in thongs and dresses?)

Acid Raine
06-06-2006, 10:41 PM

Because they are closet lesbians. If they didnt refer to Kuja as "him", then he could be interchanged into being a flat-chested woman. He looked like a girl, he acted like a girl, and he had the temperment of someone during menopause. And isnt Kuja a feminine name?

Kuja is a race of the "super-bish". They are particularly rare.

Michael Belmont
06-06-2006, 10:54 PM
I wasn't insulting anyone. You need to get used to who the main character is.

DarkLadyNyara
06-07-2006, 06:28 AM
Because they are closet lesbians.
Not so closeted in my case. ;)

Dell
06-07-2006, 06:35 AM

I didn't care for Yuna at all. If I am one of her guardian, I will just force Yuna to take Tidus as the fayth and call the Final Aeons with Yuna. That is the easiest way to defeat final boss eventhough you can't do it in the game.

EDIT: Yes, I dislike Tidus and Yuna.

Acid Raine
06-08-2006, 03:43 AM

I didn't care for Yuna at all. If I am one of her guardian, I will just force Yuna to take Tidus as the fayth and call the Final Aeons with Yuna. That is the easiest way to defeat final boss eventhough you can't do it in the game.

EDIT: Yes, I dislike Tidus and Yuna.
Dude! Disliking people is no reason to have them KILLED!

And besides, even though it would be nice to get rid of Tidus and Yuna, would you REALLY want Sin to come back at the expense?

Zeromus_X
06-08-2006, 03:49 AM

lol.

Anyway, I'm having a new respect for Wiegraf.

"I don't give a damn about avenging Miluda's death."

Whoa. That was surprising. Yeah, that's pretty harsh, as far as most of the sissy villains are. +1 for Tactics villains.

Dell
06-08-2006, 07:03 AM
And besides, even though it would be nice to get rid of Tidus and Yuna, would you REALLY want Sin to come back at the expense?

It's up to them. Actually, I'm saying about the easiest boss to be beaten. Clearly it is Sin, because the hidden easiest way to kill him is to use Final Aeons eventhough you can't choose that in the game.

I didn't care for the people of Spira and Spira itself.

EDIT: Yes, I'm evil.

Darkwing Bahamut
06-08-2006, 09:20 AM
Kuja and Shuyin are the best FF villains so far. Though I wouldn't call them 'evil' villains...

Kuja - Souless, powerful and completely insane

Shuyin - A darker aspect of Tidus...

Elpizo
06-08-2006, 04:53 PM
Kuja and Shuyin are the best FF villains so far. Though I wouldn't call them 'evil' villains...

Kuja - Souless, powerful and completely insane

Shuyin - A darker aspect of Tidus...
Wait, Kuja did have a soul, he got one from Garland, if I remember correctly...

No.78
06-08-2006, 05:06 PM
Kuja because he's all, destruction, laugh, whipe blood off...

...Yeah...

Don't give me that look.

*~Angel Wing~*
06-08-2006, 05:14 PM
My favorite game is Final Fantasy VIII :kaolove2:, but I think Sephiroth is a pretty cool villian!!! :up:

Fantasy Fan
06-08-2006, 07:32 PM
well remember the Trance Kuja FMV? That shows his power and his greatness. Sephiroth, Ultimecia and Kefka come in second. But I don't like judging FFs that much. Unless it's FFIX vs. FF(whatever). :D

that's funny, when one guy in my class put stuff in his shirt to resemble boobs, all the girls started feeling them. Then their own tits, then eachothers! :eek:

Maybe I should wear a dress? hmm,

Sk8ierboi00
06-08-2006, 09:43 PM
The best FF villain is Sephiroth because everything about him is so cool EVEN in the KH series. His long thin sword, his evil looks and the way he dresses. His attitude is very dark and mysterious. I would always get jealous of him being the strongest in FF7 because I want Cloud to be just like him. I guess Sephiroth was like a role model to me in the game lol. :lol:

Acid Raine
06-20-2006, 08:05 PM
The best FF villain is Sephiroth because everything about him is so cool EVEN in the KH series. His long thin sword, his evil looks and the way he dresses. His attitude is very dark and mysterious. I would always get jealous of him being the strongest in FF7 because I want Cloud to be just like him. I guess Sephiroth was like a role model to me in the game I cried aloud with mirth and merriment. :lol:

ô.o You want to be an estrogen-charged slightly emo flashy dressing manipulative melodramatic mommas boy?

Although, the mommas boy part is okay. My favorite villain of all-time was a HUGE mommas boy. The one and only Norman Bates!

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-20-2006, 08:47 PM

I cried aloud with mirth and merriment.

Anyway, I'm having a new respect for Wiegraf.

"I don't give a damn about avenging Miluda's death."

Whoa. That was surprising. Yeah, that's pretty harsh, as far as most of the sissy villains are. +1 for Tactics villains.

See? Tactics does the villains best out of any Final Fantasy series.

Rocket Edge
06-21-2006, 08:39 AM
Its just gotta be Sephiroth

VorpalCyberWolf
06-21-2006, 11:57 AM
I really don't feel Sephiroth was all that Evil contrary to manipulative and determined and a wee bit crazy.

Kefka on the other hand... he just liked killing people.

Off of the list I would go with Dycedarg. He was pretty much as bad as they get.

Acid Raine
06-21-2006, 10:26 PM
I really don't feel Sephiroth was all that Evil contrary to manipulative and determined and a wee bit crazy.

Just a wee bit? I cant blame him, though. Id be pretty pissed if I found out some assholes were doing experiments on me when I wasnt even born yet, too.

Eiko Guy
06-21-2006, 10:48 PM
kuja was just a puppet then turned into a wounded dog fighting back
sephiroth HAH just a mommas boy that is weak without his enhancements(jenova cells)
seymour he wanted power cuz he got a taste he didnt understand that he wasnt strong enough
kefka actually got what he wanted but was a clown so BOOO i hate clowns
but ill vote for kuja cuz hes zidane's brother

DarkLadyNyara
06-21-2006, 10:57 PM
The best FF villain is Sephiroth because everything about him is so cool EVEN in the KH series. His long thin sword, his evil looks and the way he dresses.
*coughcompensationcough* ;)

Ryth
07-03-2006, 04:15 AM
That son of a submariner, Kefka. He is awesome. Second place belongs to Kuja.

charliepanayi
07-03-2006, 08:29 PM
Kefka is great, hilariously evil and has some of the lines of any FF character - his "self-help booklet" rant before the final battle is one of my favourite FF quotes.

Lilliputian Hitcher
07-04-2006, 03:40 AM
ExDeath and Zande were clearly the best antagonists in the series. More people need to stop being crap and vote for them.

DarkLadyNyara
07-04-2006, 08:22 AM
Kefka is great, hilariously evil and has some of the lines of any FF character - his "self-help booklet" rant before the final battle is one of my favourite FF quotes.
Indeed. Let's face it- heros tend to get corny. :D

Lawr
07-04-2006, 08:34 AM
Sephiroth is more overrated than cheese.

Chaos will pwn you all.

Acid Raine
07-12-2006, 06:33 AM
:eek: blasphemy! Cheese is not overrated! Cheese is always perfectly, if not a little under, rated!

Zeromus_X
07-12-2006, 06:34 AM
Sephiroth is more overrated than cheese.

Chaos will pwn you all.

:love: at cool Time-Loop plot twists. :cat:

Lilliputian Hitcher
07-12-2006, 06:40 AM
=\ at Time-Loop plot twists that don't make any sense
Fixed :monster:

BardTard
07-12-2006, 10:00 AM
I think Sephiroth was the best villain, but I don't like him cus he killed Aeris and I like her. She was my favorite FF7 character! Jerk. I enjoyed killing Sephiroth in the end!

TidusMaster
07-23-2006, 10:40 PM
well remember the Trance Kuja FMV? That shows his power and his greatness. Sephiroth, Ultimecia and Kefka come in second. But I don't like judging FFs that much. Unless it's FFIX vs. FF(whatever). :D

that's funny, when one guy in my class put stuff in his shirt to resemble boobs, all the girls started feeling them. Then their own tits, then eachothers! :eek:

Maybe I should wear a dress? hmm,

are you serious! Thats awesome

TidusMaster
07-23-2006, 10:47 PM
wat the hell are you talking about! Kuja did /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif!......ya he blew up terra but thats nothing compared to other peps!

Lilliputian Hitcher
07-24-2006, 05:11 AM
Destroying an entire planet is more than any other antagonist ever managed to accomplish pure destruction wise.

Acid Raine
07-27-2006, 09:20 PM
wat the hell are you talking about! Kuja did /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif!......ya he blew up terra but thats nothing compared to other peps!
Its more than Sephiroth ever did. All that fruity bish ever did was hit Earth with a big rock. Sure it caused a dent, but the planet is still there.

Purple shoot
07-27-2006, 09:45 PM
The best villains are from FFT because they have a very black past, like Dycedarg( the brother of the main character!).
They are the BESTS:D

Lilliputian Hitcher
07-28-2006, 02:59 AM
Its more than Sephiroth ever did. All that fruity bish ever did was hit Earth with a big rock. Sure it caused a dent, but the planet is still there.
Which might explain why he didn't vote for Sephiroth, nor mention him at any point in this thread.

Cookie
07-28-2006, 05:00 AM
Seifer. Did i need to say it?

Thorn
07-28-2006, 06:21 AM
You should've done "Edea/Ultemicia" as for a good part of the game Edea is the villain. But the options were plentiful, good poll.

I voted Seymour because i'm getting sick of the "Sepiroth > all" talk. Seymour is also quite cool, I was tempted to vote for Kuja but yeh I dunno.

Decessus
07-29-2006, 05:07 AM
It's all Kefka. He was actually sucessfull in ruling the world for over a year with no one to stop him. He also split up all the protagonist, killed off entire cities, and reformed the face of the world, literaly. Sephiroth, no offence, was just a manipulated momma's boy. You also forgot looks don't make a villain. Besides, he was a total dumb@ss. Let me explain: He could summon a super nova in like 3 minutes, and yet, he settles on a stupid rock that takes a friggin' week to hit, and the end result is a dent. What's wrong with you people?

topnotchwholesaledotcom
07-29-2006, 11:16 PM
Kefka because he is the villain from the best final fantasy game ever

Eiko Guy
07-30-2006, 03:29 AM
how come yu yevon or sin isn't on the list

Christmas
07-30-2006, 06:02 AM
http://www.videogamesprites.net/FinalFantasy6/NPCs/Empire/Kefka%20-%20Finger.gif

Acid Raine
07-30-2006, 07:03 AM
There just isnt pleasing some people....

I didnt put them up for several reasons.

A. No personality. Everyone loves a villain with a personality! It gives you more reference to like or dislike them

B. Not very antagonistic. Sure, Sin/Yevon was the one everyone was trying to kill the whole game, but, it rarely did anything every evil or bad. Seymour, however, attacked them on several occasions, and was an overall thorn in their sides from the time they met him in Luca until they killed him in Sin.

C. Seymour was acting in his baddie ways because he wanted to. Sin acted evil because of some ephereal instincts (im not sure how this goes, but, bottom line is, Jecht couldnt control what he was doing)

Aurongel
07-31-2006, 01:02 AM
Most of you guys wont know what I'm talking about, but I've seen a dubbed ending tto FFXII, and I'll tell ya, Vain was... I can't explain. IMAGINE: KUJA, FUSED WITH SEPHIROTH, FUSED WITH SIN, AND NECRON, AND KEFKA, AND DARTH VADUH. Vain is that IIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEe

Cookie
07-31-2006, 02:16 AM

A. No personality. Everyone loves a villain with a personality! It gives you more reference to like or dislike them

B. Not very antagonistic. Sure, Sin/Yevon was the one everyone was trying to kill the whole game, but, it rarely did anything every evil or bad. Seymour, however, attacked them on several occasions, and was an overall thorn in their sides from the time they met him in Luca until they killed him in Sin.

C. Seymour was acting in his baddie ways because he wanted to. Sin acted evil because of some ephereal instincts (im not sure how this goes, but, bottom line is, Jecht couldnt control what he was doing)

Where's Seifer then?

cattletownusa
07-31-2006, 04:08 AM
Kefka. He pwnz. :P

Tal
07-31-2006, 10:05 PM
Sephy is over rated kefka was pure evil he trashed the world and that laugh was creepy as was hes outfit lol.

Acid Raine
08-01-2006, 02:43 AM

Where's Seifer then?

Very good point! Lets see........

*hunts for reasons and excuses*

Aha! Ive got it! Seifer wasnt a potential "threat to all humanity", like Ultemecia. Now, I know Sin was a big danger, but so was Seymour. The danger factor PLUS all those reasons is why Seymour made the list and not Seifer.

Plus, Seifer was a SERVANT to Edea (who was ultimately Ultemecia [excise the pun]) and I said in post #1, no sidekicks or henchmen

Shiny
08-01-2006, 03:24 AM
Kefka gives me nightmares. :( Kefka ftw!

rubah
08-01-2006, 06:04 AM

Where's Seifer then?

Very good point! Lets see........

*hunts for reasons and excuses*

Aha! Ive got it! Seifer wasnt a potential "threat to all humanity", like Ultemecia. Now, I know Sin was a big danger, but so was Seymour. The danger factor PLUS all those reasons is why Seymour made the list and not Seifer.

Plus, Seifer was a SERVANT to Edea (who was ultimately Ultemecia [excise the pun]) and I said in post #1, no sidekicks or henchmen
Why not Edea rather than ultimecia? you put kuja and not necron after all.

Acid Raine
08-01-2006, 08:38 PM
Why not Edea rather than ultimecia? you put kuja and not necron after all.

Because Ultemecia was controlling Edea, so it kind of overlaps.