PDA

View Full Version : blitz: the league

pyro psychosis
05-16-2006, 06:20 AM
i hate sports games but for some reason i can't get enough of this damn game! the campaign feature is awesome the gameplay is sick as hell (i love the injuries!) even if u don't like football games i'd recommend it to anyone! anyone else care to share about blitz?

chaos_ghost
05-16-2006, 06:34 AM
A very fun, very addictive game.

Rin.
05-16-2006, 08:59 PM
sorry if im being dumb..
but does it have anything to do with FFX or X-2?

I Took the Red Pill
05-16-2006, 10:06 PM
sorry if im being dumb..
but does it have anything to do with FFX or X-2?

Erm...no. If you're thinking of blitzball, it never got a separate game.

Rin.
05-16-2006, 11:31 PM
Yea, i didnt think it did, but it should have!
Sorry, i never heard of the game, the 'blitz' bit just got me puzzled XD

Mo-Nercy
05-18-2006, 03:09 AM
Blitz: The League a game based on Gridiron...a.k.a. American Football. It's definitely unique compared to Madden or whatever else EA has out now but originality doesn't always make for a great game.

Saying that you play Blitz: The League and love it even though you hate sports games is like saying you went over to your neighbours house even though you hate travelling.

?

pyro psychosis
05-18-2006, 02:03 PM
Saying that you play Blitz: The League and love it even though you hate sports games is like saying you went over to your neighbours house even though you hate travelling.

haha. i just mean i've never played a sports game that i liked. i just love the gameplay. the customization is awesome, and you cant deny its fun to sack some mug and watch their neck snap. DELICIOUS

bipper
05-18-2006, 04:18 PM
Blitz is awsome - and it IS a sports game. I just wish that a new Arch Rivals game would come out:) Now that is brutal sports

Bipper