PDA

View Full Version : Greys Anatomy

Shlup
05-16-2006, 07:11 AM
Am I the only one who watched the season finale? I am so traumatized right now.

And if anyone posts here just to say they don't like the show you will be on my bad side. Forever.

Miriel
05-16-2006, 07:51 AM
I liked Izzy in the beginning. Now I kinda loathe her. I couldn't feel any sympathy for her at the end (even though I felt reeeeeally bad for Denny) because she was such an idiot in the episodes leading up to the season finale. Uhhg. What is wrong with that girl?

Each of the characters swing back and forth between being really relatable and likable to being completely annoying and useless. It's pretty frustrating. Even George who I love has been grating me lately. Same with Christina. I wanted to smack her when she wasn't there to help Burke but then I wanted to hug her during her interview with the Chief.

Ahhh, this show keeps messing with my head.

And don't get me started on Meredith and McDreamy. Make up your minds people!

Zell's Fists of Fury
05-16-2006, 08:23 AM
...and if I'm already on your bad side?

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
05-16-2006, 10:29 AM
Great show..hehe thanks to torrents

theres a 2 hour season finale that im gon d/l tonight!

Felt sorry for burke...but the episode with the bomb shocked me but we'll see later i guess lol

Dreddz
05-16-2006, 10:59 AM
Greys Anatomy screwed up my TV times, it pushed House to 9pm, which then colides with ER. So then im stuck between the two shows, boo !

nik0tine
05-16-2006, 11:01 AM
wtf is greys anatomy?

dirkdirden
05-16-2006, 04:57 PM
seen every episode but the damn season finally......WHY MONDAY.

Suday is my only free day to watch tv so I missed the second 2 hours of the finally.

I have it downloaded now but have to wait tell sunday to watch it....TORCHER>

~SapphireStar~
05-16-2006, 05:06 PM
It just reminds me of a cross over of House (it can be serious sometimes) and Scrubs (the comedy side to it). Im not a fan of the show.

Here you go nik0tine:
Offical ABC GA site, dont click in case of spoilers (http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/)

Roto13
05-16-2006, 06:01 PM
JD: Hey, did you watch Greys Anatomy the other night?

Eliot: Yeah, I love that show!

JD: Yeah, me too! It's so realistic!

Eliot: It's like someone has been watching our lives and putting them on tv...

Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel about it. And Scrubs is the only show I watch.

LunarWeaver
05-16-2006, 09:18 PM
I'm obsessed with this show and Lost ^_^

I started out loving Meredith and now not so much, and Izzy actually I felt was getting jipped in screentime and now I'm glad she gets more storylines. My favorite is Christina, I love people that develop from being rather mean to opening up, it's like one of those "journey" things.

Plus, they use the best music!

Meredith should stick with the vet...Mcdreamy isn't all that, and uh you know the wife thing tends to throw a wrench into stuff.

SeeDRankLou
05-17-2006, 12:32 AM
Am I the only one who watched the season finale? I am so traumatized right now.

And if anyone posts here just to say they don't like the show you will be on my bad side. Forever.
I felt the same way last night when it was over. Not only was that whole situation just messed up beyond words, but Denny still died. I was about to break down when they found Izzy in her prom dress with Denny. And that thing with waking Burke up in the middle of surgery was a little eerie. It was good though, and I wish I could have seen the scene that they left out but showed the next day on whatever morning show that was.

And they did have really awesome music during that episode.

chaos_ghost
05-17-2006, 07:09 AM
Love the show. Forgive me if I refer to some of them by last name.

I don't really care for Grey because she seems to have this whole victim thing going on and I hate that.

I love Yang because she rarely bites her tounge and I admire that about people.

Izzy is normally pretty cool, but she really got annoying about the whole Denny thing. Even though every one was telling her it was a bad idea, she did it anyway.

I really hate Alex. Plain and simple.

George is my favorite. He reminds me so much of my self.

Don't really have an opinion on McDreamy(I hate that name, I just can't think of his real name right now) he's just kinda there.

Burke is second favorite but I don't like him with Yang.

The rest of the people on the show are pretty alright in my opinion. I think it should also be noted that I have a thing for every female on the show except Grey.

Madame Adequate
05-17-2006, 07:13 PM
Greys Anatomy screwed up my TV times, it pushed House to 9pm, which then colides with ER. So then im stuck between the two shows, boo !

House pwnz ER so much that it's not doing you any harm.

I watch Grey's Anatomy, though it's not the best show around. Largely because Meredith is so darn cute.

It just reminds me of a cross over of House (it can be serious sometimes) and Scrubs (the comedy side to it). Im not a fan of the show.

House x Scrubs = anything except awesome how, exactly?

~SapphireStar~
05-17-2006, 08:29 PM
What? House rocks, Scrubs sucks, so a combo of the 2 is meh. I didnt like it, k?

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
05-17-2006, 08:37 PM
i love that show, i want to be a doctor so it helps:)

Crushed Hope
05-17-2006, 10:23 PM
What? House rocks, Scrubs sucks, so a combo of the 2 is meh. I didnt like it, k?

Sorry but there is a point where opinion becomes invalid. Scrubs is one of those points. Scrubs = Best. Show. Ever. :love:

:p

~SapphireStar~
05-17-2006, 10:26 PM
Scrubs = Best. Show. Ever.
I could type loads of funnier shows then that rubbish. First season was cool, then it became crap.

Sorry but there is a point where opinion becomes invalid
Sorry, but tough.

Crushed Hope
05-17-2006, 10:37 PM
Scrubs = Best. Show. Ever.
I could type loads of funnier shows then that rubbish. First season was cool, then it became crap.

Sorry but there is a point where opinion becomes invalid
Sorry, but tough.

I wasn't even being remotely serious with my post.

Aside from me thinking that Scrubs is the best show ever, so ...

~SapphireStar~
05-17-2006, 10:40 PM
Sorry bout that, its just lately on some parts of the forum you cant voice your own opinions. As I said I really liked the first season, but I just started to hate Elliot more, although Dr Coxs got more funnier, as did the janitor. But the main characters didnt make me laugh as much, I couldnt be bothered with them.

finalman89
05-18-2006, 02:17 PM
I like Grey's Anatomy it was one of the best shows ever and I saw the sunday episode but then I had to work that monday but thank god for DVR(Digital Video Recorder)

Did any one else feel bad for the dog?

Roto13
05-18-2006, 04:05 PM

Sorry but there is a point where opinion becomes invalid. Scrubs is one of those points. Scrubs = Best. Show. Ever. :love:

I agree. It's the only show on TV I still watch. Hell, I wrote a paper on it for Organizational Behaviour class.

krissy
05-20-2006, 07:34 PM
Did any one else feel bad for the dog?

you mean meredith?

seriously it's like she's a dog and they're trying to make her come to them.

'cmon grey, cmon. come to papa'

'no you bitfch, come to me. to me!'