PDA

View Full Version : Kimahri the pervert.

NGU
05-16-2006, 11:53 AM
Did you notice how Kimahri was watching as Tidus and Yuna made love underwater.
I like Kimahri but thats going to far.

Mirage
05-16-2006, 11:56 AM
Screenshot?

NGU
05-16-2006, 12:20 PM
i dont have the pic of him watch but u know after the underwater hanky panky (both Tidus and Yuna had clothing on it was more a pash) But Kimahri walks off after the scene

crazybayman
05-16-2006, 01:02 PM
They didn't do the horizontal-monkey-polka. They just made out.

And Kimarhi just made sure that Tidus didn't have "idle hands". :p

Dell
05-16-2006, 02:17 PM
Kimahri is an overprotective guardian to Yuna.

Crossblades
05-16-2006, 03:09 PM
I noticed that. But that doesn't mean he's a pervert. He's just watching over Yuna

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
05-16-2006, 04:23 PM
i think he was crying as he realised he'd left it too late to make a pass :D . . . at tidus!

NGU
05-17-2006, 09:43 AM
i think he was crying as he realised he'd left it too late to make a pass :D . . . at tidus!
Limit snap devils lower horn

Renmiri
05-18-2006, 02:23 AM

Actually... If you watch closely, Kimahri smiles when Tidus tells Yuna he will be with her "not until the end.. forever". He smiles and then leaves the scene.

So IF they did something, he left just before they did it, and he was happy for Yuna :love:

crazybayman
05-18-2006, 12:37 PM

Actually... If you watch closely, Kimahri smiles when Tidus tells Yuna he will be with her "not until the end.. forever". He smiles and then leaves the scene.

So IF they did something, he left just before they did it, and he was happy for Yuna :love:
Yes, but that was after the underwater scene. I believe they just walked back to camp after Tidus said that and Kimarhi walked away.

pyro psychosis
05-18-2006, 02:46 PM
it's funny... all i could think through "the spring" scene was "...my goodness! kimahri's just standing there watching all this! i'm glad i'm not alone.

HolYuna
05-18-2006, 07:54 PM
haha I never noticed that, I knew that he was there but.. I never really took notice.

Its all because Kimahri hasn't got much of a love life, being all big and blue. Not really what the girls in Spira are looking for. ^^

*iloveme06*
05-18-2006, 11:36 PM
Hmm-I can't say. . .it go either way.

One thing's for sure, no one 'did-the-do'. . .they just made out. . .Right?:confused: At least I don't think they did. . .

Either way, I like Kimahri. I don't think he's a prev, he's too. . .what's the word. . .traditional (Ronso stuff) to be into. . .But then again you never know. . .

Okay, I'll catch you back on that one when I make up my dang mind.

Chris
05-19-2006, 12:00 AM
That is an outrageous lie! >=O

But yeah, he does look like he could have/ be a fetish. You know, with all the blue and his HUGE spear.

><

kikimm
05-19-2006, 06:30 PM
I've heard about this before,, but I never noticed it myself. Yeah I think he's just being protective. ;P How cute. Although how could he see, if they were way underwater like that?

Laugh at face of Danger
05-19-2006, 06:50 PM
That lake must get pretty deep, pretty quickly for them to be totally sumberged

Night_Blade
05-22-2006, 08:43 PM

how do i put this in a term u may understand, hmm... oh yeah

kimahri...is...yunas...guardian...and...they...are...near...bevelle...so...
yuna...could...get...kidnapped...again.

got that!

NGU
05-30-2006, 09:29 AM
oh and tidus couldnt guard her in my game he was 7x stronger

blackmage_nuke
05-30-2006, 11:37 AM
Maybe he didnt want their special moment to be ruined by any ambushing fiends

Dell
05-30-2006, 02:53 PM
He just want to check Macalania Spring. Who know this place is a good place? Maybe, he's thinking of bringing his Ronso girlfriend here. He try to learn that special moment so that he could do it to his Ronso girlfriend.

~SapphireStar~
05-30-2006, 03:47 PM
Your the one going to far, making love? They were kissing?! And no I didnt see him there at all. What sort of a thread is this?

Night_Blade
05-30-2006, 04:28 PM
chaining to what i said. it's veryhard to see underwater from how far away he was. so how could he anyway.

~SapphireStar~
05-30-2006, 05:11 PM
chaining to what i said. it's veryhard to see underwater from how far away he was. so how could he anyway.
No need to go on about what you said, we could understand it.

BustaMo
05-30-2006, 06:52 PM
They didn't "make love" they made out. There is a difference. Kimarhi is Yuna's true and first Guardian in life; it's his job to be watching her like that most of the time. Now when her pilgrimage is over and years down the rode when she really does do the deed with a guy, I doubt Kimarhi would be there to observe it.

PontiusPilate
06-01-2006, 02:00 AM
Kimahri is not perverted... He's not anything actually. Probably has the least personality of a game character that ive ever seen

Psydekick
06-02-2006, 09:55 AM
I like Kimahri but thats going to far.Well you watched it so your a pervert

~Sora!

~SapphireStar~
06-02-2006, 08:41 PM
Everyone who played the game viewed them making out. So we're all perverts then according to you.

kidney / theif
06-02-2006, 10:32 PM
...Tidus and Yuna made love underwater...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Psydekick
06-03-2006, 08:21 AM
Everyone who played the game viewed them making out. So we're all perverts then according to you.
Yeah i agree and they didnt make love they just sort of got a bit romantic lol, aka Tounges:tongue: