PDA

View Full Version : Sora or Roxas?

Saphyrrion Wisdom
05-16-2006, 01:35 PM
In the beginning of the game,I played ofcourse with Roxas,and I think that he's the bigshot,and not Sora...I mean,he's so cool.I don't know what happened with him,co'z I didn't beat the game yet.I just do not have ebough time for it...Unfortunately....:cry:

Tavrobel
05-16-2006, 03:33 PM
In the beginning of the game,I played ofcourse with Roxas,and I think that he's the bigshot,and not Sora...I mean,he's so cool.I don't know what happened with him,co'z I didn't beat the game yet.I just do not have ebough time for it...Unfortunately....:cry:

You simply have to get further in the game. Anything else is a Spoiler. I'm sure you'll find the time.

If you haven't already figured it out, then I pity you.

Anyways, Roxas is Sora's Nobody, as is evidenced in KHI, and scenes in KHII. They are together, but not in the sense of one cooperating with the other. However, this changes at Memory Skyscraper, when Sora and Roxas duel each other in a cutscene, and Roxas recognizes that Sora is a "good other". After this, you can begin to try to trigger the Final Form, the uber-newber pwnage.

Pretentious Soul
05-17-2006, 03:43 AM
I couldn't wait to skim through the begining! The only thing I looked forward to during those grueling six-days was fighting Axel. In the end Roxas grew on me ;) He's so cool and...a lot more mature then Sora.

Yooniece
05-17-2006, 08:30 AM
I was pissed that I couldn't play Roxas after the opening part of the game. He's adorable AND badass. Plus, his story sequences are just heartbreaking =(

aLcHe-MiSs
05-17-2006, 11:50 AM
Roxas..;)

Marshall Banana
05-17-2006, 01:29 PM
I really enjoyed the Roxas part, but it made me just that much more eager to play as Sora again.

Sora <3
Sora in lion form <3<3<3

*~Angel Wing~*
05-18-2006, 12:58 AM
The only thing I looked forward to during those grueling six-days was fighting Axel.
Same here!!! :kaohappy2 :D

I really like both Sora and Roxas!!! :) After a while in the beginning I missed Sora. Then after we played as Sora for a while I missed Roxas. I can't choose between them!!! But I do agree that Roxas is a lot more mature than Sora. :D