PDA

View Full Version : What about Larxene and the others?

Saphyrrion Wisdom
05-16-2006, 07:15 PM
In Kingdom hearts chains of memories there were the Organization XII,but the leader was Marluxia and there were:Larxene,Axel,vexen and a lot more.In KH2 they are not here...are they all dead?If so,what about Axel?-He's alive!Can you answer me?:tongue:

SeeDRankLou
05-16-2006, 07:37 PM
In Chain of Memories, all Organization XIII members except for Axel are killed.

Sora kills Larxene.
Axel kills Vexen, who was weakened by Sora.
Sora kills Marluxia.
Riku kills Lexaeus.
Replica Riku kills Zexion (or absorbs Zexion, or whatever happened there).

Sora does beat Axel, but Axel escapes before Sora can kill him. You know this because Axel leads Replica Riku around in Riku's story, and some of that happens after Sora kills Marluxia.

LunarWeaver
05-16-2006, 07:38 PM
Axel was a double-spy, and sent in to see if they were all traitors, and he ended up making it out alive in the end because he wasn't really part of their group...but the others are all 6 feet under I'm afraid...er, rather they just dissolved actually I guess.

Pretentious Soul
05-17-2006, 03:40 AM
I HATE how they killed off Zexion!!! And if he isn't dead or faked his death or whatever may be the case, he didn't deserve this! He better come back in KH3 since everyone is doing a whole lot of speculating on that...

SeeDRankLou
05-17-2006, 06:34 PM
Zexion is definately dead. Whatever Replica Riku did to him killed him, and besides Jiminy's Journal in KH2 specifically states that he was eliminated. No Zexion in KH3, unless KH3 has to do with the past where Zexion was is still Ienzo or something like that (which it really doesn't look like it's going to).

Pretentious Soul
05-17-2006, 10:27 PM
Zexion is definately dead. Whatever Replica Riku did to him killed him, and besides Jiminy's Journal in KH2 specifically states that he was eliminated. No Zexion in KH3, unless KH3 has to do with the past where Zexion was is still Ienzo or something like that (which it really doesn't look like it's going to).

Just look at all these theorys they are crazy! By that I mean some of them are really good! I wonder if Nomura has seen this. SO MANY ZEXION FANS!!!:love: :love: :love:

http://boards.ign.com/kingdom_hearts/b5917/115648866/p9/

Tavrobel
05-17-2006, 10:31 PM
Setzer/Gambit wannabes trounce Sauron wannabes anyday.
Therefore: Luxord > Zexion

SeeDRankLou
05-17-2006, 11:13 PM
Just look at all these theorys they are crazy! By that I mean some of them are really good! I wonder if Nomura has seen this. SO MANY ZEXION FANS!!!:love: :love: :love:

Nothing on that boards changes what happened in the game.

In the scene where Zexion gets "absorbed" by Replica Riku:

Axel: *to Replica Riku, gesturing to Zexion* You know, I bet he's as good a place to start as any.

Zexion: Have you lost your mind?

Axel: Sorry Zexy. Saving you doesn't seem half as entertaining as observing Sora and Riku.

Zexion: *fade to black* No....STOP!!! *the sound of a sword slash*

Axel says "saving you," if Zexion's life were not about to end, I think Axel's wording would have been different. And the sword slash at the end.....Replica Riku killed him and absorbed his power....that's just what happened. Just because it wasn't shown onscreen doesn't mean that the blatant implication wasn't there.

Besides, Jiminy's Journal clearly says that Zexion was eliminated. He's dead, gone. A nobody exists because their will clings them to life they no longer have, when they die they return to darkness like they were suppose to in the first place. Zexion was killed by Replica Riku and returned to darkness. End of story.

Pretentious Soul
05-19-2006, 04:42 AM

Nothing on that boards changes what happened in the game.

In the scene where Zexion gets "absorbed" by Replica Riku:

Axel: *to Replica Riku, gesturing to Zexion* You know, I bet he's as good a place to start as any.

Zexion: Have you lost your mind?

Axel: Sorry Zexy. Saving you doesn't seem half as entertaining as observing Sora and Riku.

Zexion: *fade to black* No....STOP!!! *the sound of a sword slash*

Axel says "saving you," if Zexion's life were not about to end, I think Axel's wording would have been different. And the sword slash at the end.....Replica Riku killed him and absorbed his power....that's just what happened. Just because it wasn't shown onscreen doesn't mean that the blatant implication wasn't there.

Besides, Jiminy's Journal clearly says that Zexion was eliminated. He's dead, gone. A nobody exists because their will clings them to life they no longer have, when they die they return to darkness like they were suppose to in the first place. Zexion was killed by Replica Riku and returned to darkness. End of story.

Yea yea I know all that, I was just saying those were some really good theories. Yes I'm totally sure that Zexion was killed until proven otherwise but come on you gotta admit!!! The theory of him fighting back when the screen fades to black isn't half bad. Neither is the theory of him killing off the riku clone and impersonating him throughout the rest of Sora's story. You weren't feeling it? Don't be hatin on Zexion:love:

SeeDRankLou
05-19-2006, 06:41 PM
Zexion isn't one to fight, and he was quite baffled by what Axel was doing, so I'm fairly certain Replica Riku didn't have much problem killing him. So no, don't believe that one. The other one is just rediculous. I'm all for theories, have made a few myself, but those Zexion theories are coming from way out in left field and have so little validity it makes me laugh.

btw, Aeris dies and you can't revive her.

Skyblade
05-19-2006, 07:47 PM
Yea yea I know all that, I was just saying those were some really good theories. Yes I'm totally sure that Zexion was killed until proven otherwise but come on you gotta admit!!! The theory of him fighting back when the screen fades to black isn't half bad. You weren't feeling it? Don't be hatin on Zexion:love:

No, those weren't really good theories, as they don't hold up against common sense and what the game tells us.

Zexion is dead. Not only is there the Jiminy's Journal proof, but also if you look at the Proof of Existence area in KHII you can see that Zexy's symbol is as faded and destroyed as those for every other member of the Organization who has been killed, as opposed to the symbols of the members who still exist, like Roxas.

And I'm sorry, but he didn't fight back. Not only is there the info that SeeDRankLou just gave, but you should also remember that he had just nearly gotten killed by the real Riku. He wouldn't have stood a chance against the Riku Replica.

Neither is the theory of him killing off the riku clone and impersonating him throughout the rest of Sora's story.

Oh, BTW, at the point where Zexion is killed by the Riku Replica, Sora's story is already over. The scene where you find this out is the scene where Riku and Zexion first meet.

Riku: "One of the scents has died. A really strong one!"
Zexion: "That was Marluxia, keeper of this castle. Or ex-keeper, I should say. The Keyblade master took care of him."
So the idea that Zexion imitated the Riku replica for the remainder of Sora's story was clearly put forth by someone who didn't bother to watch the cutscenes anyway, but just went "OMG! Zexion's so awesome!"

Moon Rabbits
05-19-2006, 08:14 PM
I thought the real Riku killed Zexion...when he was making the illusion Destiny Islands and was disguised as Sora...I recall him dying there...but then again I do remember the Replica Riku scene with the absorption...I'm so confused.

And Larxene > Zexion AND Luxord any day.

Skyblade
05-19-2006, 09:25 PM
I thought the real Riku killed Zexion...when he was making the illusion Destiny Islands and was disguised as Sora...I recall him dying there...but then again I do remember the Replica Riku scene with the absorption...I'm so confused.

And Larxene > Zexion AND Luxord any day.

No, Riku smacked him around with the Soul Eater, Zexion got all shocked that Riku was even able to perceive that he was there, and Zexion retreated. After Zexion was safe (or so he thought, mwa ha ha!), Axel shows up with the Riku replica. Zexion believes Axel brought the replica in order to destroy the real Riku, but Axel convinces the replica to absorb Zexion's energy.

"Sorry, Zexy."