PDA

View Full Version : Where do I get Odin, Bahamut, and all the other super powerful summons

Erdrick Holmes
05-16-2006, 08:36 PM
I just got all the rare weapons from Eureka as well as Ninjas, Sages, and all the high level spells too. I wanna get all the rare summons before tackling the rest of the game, so can anybody tell me where I can get the ultra powerful summons like Bahamut?

Give me directions by the way. Last time I saved my game I exited the Labyrinth after I got all the stuff in Eureka.

Flying Mullet
05-16-2006, 08:44 PM
For Odin, there is a cave that you can access under Salonia with the submarine. Odin is at the back of the cave.

For Bahamut, go back to the first "world" where you start the game and back to where you first met Bahamut, by the midget forest. There is a cave that you can get to if you "jump" your airship. Bahamut's at the back of that cave.

If you need more help, check out the faq (http://www.eyesonff.com/ff3/faq.php) on the front site. It has lots of useful info.

KoShiatar
05-16-2006, 09:23 PM
There is also Leviathan, but I don't remember where it is....see that lake where there used to be a black thing swimming back and forth? It's there.
Anyway, if you miss them, you can always buy them all in the Land of Eureka, where you get the final jobs.

Tavrobel
05-16-2006, 09:28 PM
There is also Leviathan, but I don't remember where it is....see that lake where there used to be a black thing swimming back and forth? It's there.
Anyway, if you miss them, you can always buy them all in the Land of Eureka, where you get the final jobs.

You can't buy them unless you have already defeated them in the Floating Continent/Salonia.

KoShiatar
05-16-2006, 09:55 PM
Uh, I had defeated them all when I got there, so I couldn't know. :P

abrojtm
05-16-2006, 10:12 PM
Owen built the Floating Continent so that Noah could seal Bahamut, Leviathan. Bahamut's cave is just southeast of Gishal, and west of Tozas. Leviathan resides in Lake Dol, use your submarine to find him.

Erdrick Holmes
05-18-2006, 09:42 PM
Where's lake Dol at?

Tavrobel
05-18-2006, 09:58 PM
Where's lake Dol at?

On the floating continent, obviously.

Check for a rectangular lake, with a small blob of black going back and forth. Use the Natilus to go underwater, and should find a cave, which will eventually lead to the encounter with Leviathan.