PDA

View Full Version : Stupidest Thing Ever

Rye
05-16-2006, 11:47 PM
I feel like the biggest moron ever currently. xD I was really sick all day and I wanted to get some sleep as I have ANOTHER school trip tomorrow and I want to be at my best. So I watched some Spongebob until I fell asleep. When I woke up, I saw that it was 6:00, my wake up time in the morning, and assumed it was morning, even though I really only slept for an hour. Then I started freaking out because my parents said stuff like "Today is Tuesday. You did (blah blah blah) yesterday, on Monday" and I started yelling "No no no! It's Wednesday! You guys are just crazy! Stop messing with me!" It took me about 10 minutes to realise that it wasn't Wednesday morning, but Tuesday night. Then I felt like a major dumbass. :p But it makes for a funny story.

What is the stupidiest thing you've ever done?

DoaJ
05-16-2006, 11:52 PM
Read your entire story...
:P jk

Venom
05-16-2006, 11:52 PM
I set myself afire just for the fuck of it.

...mostly cause my friend said it would feel cool.:)

Chris
05-16-2006, 11:54 PM
Read your entire story...
:P jk
That is not cool. >:O :D

Well, the stupidiest thing I have ever done was to stop listening to Grace Jones for an entire month. Painful time that was! :(

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
05-16-2006, 11:55 PM
Ive done that before, Rye :p But my story was different :p I wont get into that now.

The 2nd dumbest thing Ive done is searching for my glasses ( when I had them ) and I was wearing them the whole time :p

~SapphireStar~
05-16-2006, 11:56 PM
The same thing you did Rye :D I came home ill one day from school and feel alseep watching Johnny Bravo on Cartoon Network. When I woke up I thought it was 9 oclock the following morning. So I was mega quite hoping my mum wont come in to tell me to go to school. When it got to 10 I got confused and went to my mums room and she was just getting ready for bed!

I asked her why she was getting her pjs on at 10am and she laughed at me saying it was 10pm and I'd been asleep all day!? Dumbarse, hence the reason I never sleep during the day, it totally confizzes me :D

Tavrobel
05-17-2006, 12:01 AM
That I joined the forums.

Ohh wait, it says "mistake".
I can't find a different answer.

Wasted a bunch of money on my ex. Yelled out very wierd and obscene things. Cussed out my teacher. Stopped doing math homework for absolutely no reason. Become a sadistic ass.

I could go on and on about the stupid things I've done. I wouldn't be able to stop.

Although what happened to you must've sucked, but I'm sure you'll be fine.

Captain Maxx Power
05-17-2006, 12:01 AM
People told me I once called my teacher mum, but I don't personally remember it.

escobert
05-17-2006, 12:02 AM
I waw born.

~SapphireStar~
05-17-2006, 12:03 AM
Oh yeah, I spent a ton of cash on my ex too. I cashed in Suikoden 2 and Legend of Legaia for that jerk! Plus my own copy of FF9!? I was a foolish 17 year old in love. I was able to replace the games, cept LOL :(

I Took the Red Pill
05-17-2006, 12:04 AM
I feel like the biggest moron ever currently. xD I was really sick all day and I wanted to get some sleep as I have ANOTHER school trip tomorrow and I want to be at my best. So I watched some Spongebob until I fell asleep. When I woke up, I saw that it was 6:00, my wake up time in the morning, and assumed it was morning, even though I really only slept for an hour. Then I started freaking out because my parents said stuff like "Today is Tuesday. You did (blah blah blah) yesterday, on Monday" and I started yelling "No no no! It's Wednesday! You guys are just crazy! Stop messing with me!" It took me about 10 minutes to realise that it wasn't Wednesday morning, but Tuesday night. Then I felt like a major dumbass. :p But it makes for a funny story.

I have done the same thing numerous times. I would get home, take about a 3 hour nap, which would end at about 7pm. I looked up at my clock, and thought it was 7 am, and thought I was late for school. Of course this was at the time of the year where 7pm was sunset, which when I woke up, I thought was sunrise.

Stupid me.

Captain Maxx Power
05-17-2006, 12:14 AM
I waw born.

Textbook Error.

Elite Lord Sigma
05-17-2006, 12:47 AM
Deciding to ride down a hill on a scooter...a steep hill...without a shirt...in the middle of the road. This added up to several bruises, cuts, scrapes, and scratches, and one greenstick fracture in my left arm.

-N-
05-17-2006, 12:52 AM
Yelled out very weird and obscene things. Cussed out my teacher. Become a sadistic ass.I'll go with these. :p

Peegee
05-17-2006, 01:28 AM
One time I woke up at night and thought it was morning. Let's just say that doing a U-Turn on the highway is harder than it looks :D

DeathKnight
05-17-2006, 02:08 AM
:chuckle: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :chuckle:

All you have to do is put on channel 89 and you'll see the Yankees' pre-game show which tells you it's 6pm.

I don't remember doing anything dumb.....nope, can't remember.

KentaRawr!
05-17-2006, 02:13 AM
I laughed at a YTMND page. :/

The dumbest thing I have ever done besides the YTMND is probably too embarresing for me to admit. :O

Reles
05-17-2006, 04:53 AM
I decided that while a car went twenty, it wouldn't hurt that bad if I fell from the hood and onto the gravel. So I let go and I am in agony right now.

jaytek13
05-17-2006, 05:12 AM
I have a dui... 'nuff said?

PeTeRL90
05-17-2006, 05:17 AM
o rly

Probably when I pulled an April Fools prank at school. Don't really want to go into detail about it, mainly because I can't remember much about it.

nik0tine
05-17-2006, 07:10 AM
I've done that before, Rye. Waking up at 6pm and thinking "God.. maybe I'll just stay home"

Old Manus
05-17-2006, 07:34 AM
When you come up to a guy and start talking to him, thinking he is your friend, then he turns around and looks at you stupidly and you say 'Oh /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif sorry I thought you were someone else'

Silas
05-17-2006, 01:07 PM
Slammed my hand in a car door! I was drunk and foolish and it was my 19 birthday so you can't have a birthday without some kind of injury :D

project X
05-17-2006, 05:41 PM
When you come up to a guy and start talking to him, thinking he is your friend, then he turns around and looks at you stupidly and you say 'Oh /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif sorry I thought you were someone else'
qft.

Chloe.
05-17-2006, 06:12 PM
I've done lots of stupid things:p But heres something I did recently.
It was one morning last week I think and I woke up late so I rushed to get ready for school and then I ran out of my house, my hair was a mess so I looked in the window of a nearby car to use it as a mirror:cool: So I was stood there sorting out my hair in the car window and then I realised that there was somebody sat in the car! :p He was looking at me really weirdly so I casually walked away......It was so embarrasing...and my hair was still a mess....I've done this quite a few times but this time was the stupidest. :D

Zeldy
05-17-2006, 06:27 PM
Ive done something similar to that.
I looked at my clocked and paniced, It was 8.10 So I started running round the house trying to get ready for school to set out at 8.20.
I sat down with all my makeup on, school uniform and bag on my shoulder looked at the clock, it was 7.20am.

rubah
05-17-2006, 11:04 PM
I did that once. I think. I took a nap in the afternoon and thought I had slept a whole day.

A few years later, I realized I probably only sleptl ike an hour.

DudeSon2004
05-17-2006, 11:19 PM
Sometimes when I have a weird dream, I wake up thinking it happened.
For example I watched ''Big Trouble In Little China'' one night (I had a dream about it, I forget what it was) & the next morning I woke up thinking I was in China.

Another one was going to bed ''Sunday'' night & waking up thinking it was ''Sunday'' morning, I was also late for school that Monday.

Mo-Nercy
05-18-2006, 03:40 AM
I did something like that too. Rye. xD

I went to bed at 10pm and woke up at what I though was 6am. Turns out I hadn't noticed that the hands of the clock were the other way around and it was actually midnight. xD But that dumb feeling only lasted a few seconds because I realised my mistake like seconds later.

yoshigirl
05-18-2006, 10:11 PM
the stupidest thing ive ever done is probably like sit here for a hour and try to think of the stupidest thing ive ever done. :D

kikimm
05-18-2006, 11:07 PM
Asking me to pick one is difficult. Although I'd probably go with me dating one of my idiot ex boyfriends. :monster: Or, I've done something like that glasses thing. I was looking for my backpack for a really long time, it was actually on my shoulders, I felt like such an idiot, etc etc

Yuna-Lenne
05-19-2006, 10:05 AM
I often think I've lost people in town and they're standing next to me! :p It can be crowded! ;D

Twisted Tinkerbell
05-19-2006, 04:15 PM
A guy I dated when I as 17, nearly falling down the stairs cause I was so drunk I didn't realise they were there, nearly getting lasuria and myself arrested one night on our way back to mine when I was incredably drunk.

Shiny
05-19-2006, 09:42 PM
I was using my calculator today and pressing the buttons and I was like: Why isn't this working?! I typed in the problem, so do it! Then I realized that it wasn't even on. :eep:

leon123
05-19-2006, 11:45 PM
I JUST NOW PUT THE TIP OF MY AIR SOFT GUN IN MY EAR AND SHOT :cry: I FEEL KINDA DIZZY

Bart's Friend Milhouse
05-20-2006, 12:40 AM

drinking some table sauce in a Chinese restaurant just to impress my cousins. I nearly threw up because it tasted so disgustingly foul

Lost Number
05-20-2006, 12:42 AM
Trying to solder my technology project whilst absolutly hammered. I still have the burns.

Kappy
05-22-2006, 11:20 AM
Getting drunk and trying to urinate whilst standing in a stinging nettle bush. I couldn't stand up properly xD Ouch :(

ekinserge
05-22-2006, 11:45 AM
went to malaysian idol audition and failed...i have to stop dreaming too much...

Kappy
05-22-2006, 11:47 AM
Did you get on TV?

ekinserge
05-22-2006, 11:51 AM
Did you get on TV?
of course...i look totally handsome in the tv...haha...

Shaun
05-22-2006, 02:26 PM
I guess there were a few times early on in secondary school when I didn't know the layout so well, and walked into the wrong classroom. Not good. It got really embarrassing after a couple of times so I didn't do it again soon after. ;D

DK
05-23-2006, 04:30 AM
I think attempting to post on every thread on the first page of General Chat because I wanted to see what it was like to be "The Man"/Aaronfreed is pretty stupid of me.

szetok
05-23-2006, 04:32 AM
I guess there were a few times early on in secondary school when I didn't know the layout so well, and walked into the wrong classroom. Not good. It got really embarrassing after a couple of times so I didn't do it again soon after. ;D

Rofl I did that once cept that I went inside the classroom and sat down before I realized I was in the wrong classroom.