PDA

View Full Version : Korn

wakka
05-17-2006, 12:06 AM
What do you think about them?

I'll put it short and simple.....they are the best band that has set foot on this planet. They are what keeps the world going. They are what keeps the moon orbiting. They are what keeps the sun shinning. They are what keeps my heart pumping. They are what lies between the oreo. They are........Korn.

~SapphireStar~
05-17-2006, 12:08 AM
There were loads of kids at college who talked about them, sorry, worshipped them. I watched them on KERRANG! some years ago and they didnt appeal to me. I wouldnt say they are the best band to step foot on the planet, there are way better bands out there. But thats just my opinion on them.

Venom
05-17-2006, 12:08 AM
I dont really like them.

Chris
05-17-2006, 12:12 AM
Not my style of music. NOT AT ALL.

RSL
05-17-2006, 12:16 AM
I used to like Korn. I can't really listen to them anymore. My tastes have evolved, I guess.

Captain Maxx Power
05-17-2006, 12:17 AM
Their earlier stuff is better. FTL and Issues are rubbish. Untouchables was abysmal. They seemed to be back on form with TALITM, but then Head left to follow God and they brought out their new album (I don't even know what it's called) that's industrial pap. Seriously, I'll stick with the "Blind/Clown/Shoots and Ladders" Korn.

radyk05
05-17-2006, 12:36 AM
I'll put it short and simple.....they are the best band that has set foot on this planet. They are what keeps the world going. They are what keeps the moon orbiting. They are what keeps the sun shinning. They are what keeps my heart pumping. They are what lies between the oreo. They are........KornMegadeth.
fixd.
anyways, korn is alright.

ffsw19
05-17-2006, 01:01 AM
I don't know. They used to be my favorite band. Now days I think they're alright.

Venom
05-17-2006, 01:25 AM
I think they have a pretty innovative sound though.

Necronopticous
05-17-2006, 01:43 AM
I used to love them when I was young and dumb, not that being dumb had anything to do with it. Okay, maybe it had a little to do with it.

If anyone is interested in buying early Korn collectible merchandise, message me.

kikimm
05-17-2006, 02:02 AM
I don't like them as much now as I did like....5 or 6 years ago. I don't even listen to them anymore, although they do have one or two songs that I still get a lot of enjoyment out of. Eh.

Hawkeye
05-17-2006, 02:07 AM
korn is a good band. Like em.

TheBrent
05-17-2006, 02:22 AM
I'll put it short and simple.....they are the best band that has set foot on this planet. They are what keeps the world going. They are what keeps the moon orbiting. They are what keeps the sun shinning. They are what keeps my heart pumping. They are what lies between the oreo. They are........KornMegadethDisturbed.
fixd.

Now it's fixed.
But yeah, Korn is okay.

DeathKnight
05-17-2006, 02:28 AM
I'll put it short and simple.....they are the best band that has set foot on this planet. They are what keeps the world going. They are what keeps the moon orbiting. They are what keeps the sun shinning. They are what keeps my heart pumping. They are what lies between the oreo. They are........KornMegadethDisturbedMetallicA.
fixd.

Now it's fixed.
But yeah, Korn is okay.

:meditate:Holy judgement has been passed.:meditate:

I loved and still love KoRn to death, gots all their albums too. They're still kicking ass, it's just not as noticeable because of all the emo/punk crap that took over everything.

When METAL rises again so will allt he great bands

Ya Boy Alex
05-17-2006, 03:15 AM
I'll put it short and simple.....they are the best band that has set foot on this planet. They are what keeps the world going. They are what keeps the moon orbiting. They are what keeps the sun shinning. They are what keeps my heart pumping. They are what lies between the oreo. They are........KornMegadethDisturbed.
fixd.

Now it's fixed.
But yeah, Korn is okay.
I really need to find out how put lines through the words. But yeah Korn is an amazing band and I love their music.

Captain Maxx Power
05-17-2006, 11:00 AM
I'll put it short and simple.....they are the best band that has set foot on this planet. They are what keeps the world going. They are what keeps the moon orbiting. They are what keeps the sun shinning. They are what keeps my heart pumping. They are what lies between the oreo. They are........KornMegadethDisturbedMetallicaMachine Head.

Now it's definately fixed.

DK
05-17-2006, 02:11 PM
I'll put it short and simple.....they are the best band that has set foot on this planet. They are what keeps the world going. They are what keeps the moon orbiting. They are what keeps the sun shinning. They are what keeps my heart pumping. They are what lies between the oreo. They are........KornMegadethDisturbedMetallicaMachine HeadThe Wurzels

There you go.

Rocket Edge
05-17-2006, 02:16 PM
Well, in my opinion, i think ppl in korn that are a bunch of idiots, i dont mean to offend anybody by saying that. On the music side, i dont think much of them.

Good god and adidas were pretty ok songs though.