PDA

View Full Version : TNA better?

DeathKnight
05-17-2006, 02:29 AM
Better than WWE? Discuss!

Just having Sting makes TNA better than WWE.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
05-17-2006, 05:04 AM
Yeah TNA is better than the WWE because the current NWA World Champion doesn't walk around with some STUPID-ASS SPINNER BELT.:mad:

chaos_ghost
05-17-2006, 06:51 AM
Of course TNA is better. Having five talented stars and a bunch of WWE/WCW rejects makes them so much better than WWE.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
05-17-2006, 09:36 PM
How many talented stars does the WWE have Chaos? I don't consider John Cena (Current WWE Champion) and Rey Mysterio (Current World Heavyweight Champion) to be talented. Out of all the stars that the WWE has on RAW,SmackDown!,Ohio Valley Wrestling,and Deep South Wrestling they chosen these two men to carry the top championship belts.

DK
05-17-2006, 09:47 PM
Rey Mysterio is one of the most talented wrestlers there ever was, and for you to not consider him talented is one of the stupidest things i've ever heard in my life.

chaos_ghost
05-17-2006, 10:06 PM
How many talented stars does the WWE have Chaos? I don't consider John Cena (Current WWE Champion) and Rey Mysterio (Current World Heavyweight Champion) to be talented. Out of all the stars that the WWE has on RAW,SmackDown!,Ohio Valley Wrestling,and Deep South Wrestling they chosen these two men to carry the top championship belts.

Let's list some of talented wrestlers in WWE shall we?:

Rey Mysterio: You claim he has no talent, but can you do half the things he can in a wrestling ring?

Rob Van Dam: *see Rey Mysterio*

Kurt Angle: Olympic Gold Medalist, amatuer champion in college, Grand Slam champion. In other words, the man has gotten it done in both styles of wrestling

Shelton Benjamin: Basicly a younger, less talented Angle, yet he is still more talent than most TNA. Not to mention is one of those guys who could be playing any sport at the pro level.

Bobby Lashley: He's in the mold of Brock Lesner, one of the most athletic and talented men in WWE history.

Randy Orton: The man was born with a pair of wrestling boots on. He is the future of the company and the whole industry.

Chris Benoit: Trained by Stu Hart. ANd if Stu took time with him, he has talent.

I think that's enough for now. I won't even get into some of the other performers I left out.

On a quick note, this is how you can tell that TNA is just the minor league; When Christian was in WWE, he was struggling to even stay on TV. But when he went to TNA, they make him champion.

DK
05-17-2006, 10:11 PM
Yeah, I don't know all that much about TNA, but when a companies top wrestlers are Jeff Jarret and Christian, it can't really be that great.

Carrying on from chaos_ghost, Shawn Michaels, Charlie Haas, Matt Hardy, Gregory Helms, Super Crazy, Psicosis, Booker T all make the list from the top of my head. The only thing the WWE is lacking at the moment are good quality tag teams. (MNM and the Gymini can gtfo.)

Psychotic
05-17-2006, 10:16 PM
Just remember that La Parka has never wrestled on WWE. :love:

DK
05-17-2006, 10:18 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/57/La_Parka.jpg/170px-La_Parka.jpg

Legend. :D I always wanted him and Lash LeRoux to go to the WWF after the takeover.

Psychotic
05-17-2006, 10:24 PM
How could you forget Alex Wright and Norman Smiley? I think Norman Smiley has been on TNA too.

EDIT: Yes he has. :love:

DK
05-17-2006, 10:25 PM
Oh I know Norman Smiley, and yeah he was on TNA. Screamin' Norman Smiley is my hero. Also, Vampiro. He was a badass.

chaos_ghost
05-17-2006, 10:53 PM
Out of everyone on TNA's roster, i think Alpha Male, Christopher Daniels, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, and AMW are the only ones who are actually talented.

And btw, be glad that La Parka, Lash, and Alex Wright aren't with WWE. If they were, they would either be stuck in stupid storylines or working on Heat and Velocity every night.

Vampiro, on the other hand, would have been a great heel in the company. I always wanted to see a Vampiro/Undertaker rivalry.

Griff
05-18-2006, 12:09 AM
pretty much everyone in the x division has to have some talent, they just lack memorable personas, specifically sabin, shelley, dutt, and williams. the problem is that alot of TNA's wrestlers aren't under contract and can easily be signed by WWE (ie. Shannon Moore and Sabu)

The Fat Bioware Nerd
05-18-2006, 01:43 AM
I know Mysterio can do all of these fancy cruiserweight moves but I've never gotten excited over any of his matches.

DeathKnight
05-30-2006, 06:56 PM
WWE's roster is messed up, they've got some kick ass wrestlers but everything's too fake, they don't let wrestlers challenge each other without those damn scripts.

Sign 'em up, and let 'em wrestle.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
05-31-2006, 01:24 AM
The thing that SUCKS about the WWE is they're predictable they do the same thing over and over again! Like the other night when Triple H had a "Spirit Jack" match against Kenny. I knew if Triple H won the match the Spirit Squard would attack him afterwards. And I knew that
the Spirit Squard would run away if Triple H picked up his sledge hammer. And how many times have we've seen that stupid-ass wedding storyline!? 50 times!? 100 times!?:mad: