PDA

View Full Version : FFX-3?

obsessed_wif_yuna
05-17-2006, 09:31 AM
um... hei! ive seen some pics nd graphics on www.youtube.com somwhere but they dnt happen in FFX OR FFX-2 so i was thinking that it might be a third FFX... dont yo0h?
i told mah sista but she sed dat it duznt exsist...wat do yo0h think?

~owy

Tavrobel
05-17-2006, 03:24 PM
Umm, it doesn't exist, and will not. There's no room for debate.

It's either from FFX/FFX-2 scene you haven't gotten, or FFXII/FXIII.

Neo_Bahamut
05-17-2006, 03:27 PM
I dont think there'll be a FFX-3! But with SE we never know...

Marluxiaswife
05-17-2006, 05:43 PM
I dont think there'll be a FFX-3! But with SE we never know...

well there is going to be a ffx-3, but square is working on it :D
no lies people

Tavrobel
05-17-2006, 08:29 PM
no lies people

So that means your second statement contradicts your first.
Interesting.

Venom
05-17-2006, 08:41 PM
Nope, X-3 is never coming out.

SeeDRankLou
05-17-2006, 09:42 PM
Maybe the pics are from FFX-2: International + Last Mission, which unless you live in Japan you wouldn't have played (legally).

DJZen
05-17-2006, 11:39 PM
It came out in Europe too.

SeeDRankLou
05-18-2006, 12:18 AM
......no it didn't. FFX: International did but not the one for FFX-2.

Renmiri
05-18-2006, 01:45 AM
Well I did think I had found some FFX scenes that were not in the game once.. turns out I was wrong, and many FFX fanatics here recognized them. Why don't you post links to the scenes ?

Marluxiaswife
05-18-2006, 08:38 PM
no lies people

So that means your second statement contradicts your first.
Interesting.

???

~SapphireStar~
05-18-2006, 11:19 PM
ive seen some pics nd graphics on www.youtube.com somwhere but they dnt happen in FFX OR FFX-2 so i was thinking that it might be a third FFX... dont yo0h?
... link with these pics please? Im not about to go through tons of pages with FFX2 in the title. And the images your maybe talking about are the ones with the extra costume in the Japanese version. It wasnt in the European one, not sure about the American release.

It came out in Europe too.
Not in my version sorry.

obsessed_wif_yuna
05-23-2006, 07:51 AM

BUT it was yuna in her ffx2 costume and tidus in his ffx costume...and it was set at besaid...and yuna change her cosume at the start of ffx2 nd thats 2 years after ffx... isnt it??

i got a version that came out in australia. its not international OR last mission but ive clocked it.

um.. link..hmm..i think that yo0h might need a you tube account but heres the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTM3SZG1lO4

the scene starts at 3:10...

see?

DeathKnight
05-23-2006, 09:05 AM

BUT it was yuna in her ffx2 costume and tidus in his ffx costume...and it was set at besaid...and yuna change her cosume at the start of ffx2 nd thats 2 years after ffx... isnt it??

i got a version that came out in australia. its not international OR last mission but ive clocked it.

um.. link..hmm..i think that yo0h might need a you tube account but heres the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTM3SZG1lO4

the scene starts at 3:10...

see?

*sigh*..................such great memories..................:( Tidus....Yuna..yeah it's good that FFX-2 came out, 'cause if it didn't I'd still be cursing Square-Enix out.

I NEEDED to see Yuna attempt to find Tidus again

PS: *points to thread starter* sorry....to say...it's just cutscenes from FFX/X-2 mixed with a song...(the last scene does come out a bit different from the U.S. version, but it's basically the same)

ekinserge
05-23-2006, 09:28 AM
our local magazine also have made statement which saying that after ffx-2 there will be ffx-3...same goes to the statement that there will be chrono break after chrono cross...but SE is unpredictable...

obsessed_wif_yuna
05-23-2006, 10:07 AM
our local magazine also have made statement which saying that after ffx-2 there will be ffx-3...same goes to the statement that there will be chrono break after chrono cross...but SE is unpredictable...

SEE PPL? PROOF!!

and that scene was not in any ffx . im 100% sure of that...

b cuz if yo0h read one of mii posts in this thread, yo0h will see wat i have said.

AND IF IT WAS IN FFX OR FFX2 THEN I WOULD HAVE SEEN AT LEAST SUMFING LYK DAT

BUT AS I SED...
it was yuna in her ffx2 costume and tidus in his ffx costume...and it was set at besaid...and yuna change her cosume at the start of ffx2 nd thats 2 years after ffx... isnt it??

Setzer Gabianni
05-23-2006, 11:11 AM
Pay attention to what is told about the video, open your eyes - it says it contains footage from FFX/FFX-2. It does not indicate an X-3 because it just does not do that!

Proof huh? Care to show us the article? Pictures? Otherwise, it's a lousy rumour.

~Setzer Gabianni

ekinserge
05-23-2006, 11:30 AM
it's around the end of 2003...i lost that magazine but if you have time, visit www.gempakstarz.com...

Dell
05-23-2006, 04:10 PM
it's around the end of 2003...i lost that magazine but if you have time, visit www.gempakstarz.com...

Is that statement in english?
All I know once FFX-3 is available, I know what the story will be. Once the first two game sucked, the others will follow too. FFX and it's sequel is the most boring FF I've ever played.

ekinserge
05-23-2006, 04:13 PM
that statement in malay...woi ko tak penah bace gempak ke?...

Dell
05-23-2006, 04:20 PM
that statement in malay...woi ko tak penah bace gempak ke?...

Yes, I do but you think other members can understand Malay?

ekinserge
05-23-2006, 04:23 PM
where there's a will, there's a way...how about famitsu?...

Mirage
05-23-2006, 04:55 PM
Very few of us know Japanese. And even fewer of us would take on the job of finding that rumour on a Japanese site.

ekinserge
05-23-2006, 04:58 PM
Very few of us know Japanese. And even fewer of us would take on the job of finding that rumour on a Japanese site.
it's not in the japanese...it's in malay...

Dell
05-23-2006, 05:32 PM

Logical thinking, ekinserge. I ask you - do you know Jerman and France language? It's obvious you didn't know because you don't live in that country. There are not too many site teaching you how to speak in Malay and Gempak's rumour can't be trusted, believe me.

I wasn't looking after FFX-3, it's like the other two FFX, sucks!

ekinserge
05-23-2006, 05:35 PM
hmm...maybe you're right...if i still have that magazine, i'll post it here and then translate it...

YTDN
05-23-2006, 06:53 PM
I think the scene you are referring to is the 'Good Ending' of X-2, which you get by hitting X until you here 4 whistles in the farplane when yuna fal in and meets shuyin. Then after beating shuying while in the farplane glen you must hit X until you here the whistle again, a fayth will appear, select the first option, then after the normal ending you get an extra FMV.

Mirage
05-23-2006, 08:32 PM
I only know of a Japanese Famitsu magazine.

Tavrobel
05-23-2006, 09:58 PM

SEE PPL? PROOF!!

and that scene was not in any ffx . im 100% sure of that...

b cuz if yo0h read one of mii posts in this thread, yo0h will see wat i have said.

AND IF IT WAS IN FFX OR FFX2 THEN I WOULD HAVE SEEN AT LEAST SUMFING LYK DAT

BUT AS I SED...
it was yuna in her ffx2 costume and tidus in his ffx costume...and it was set at besaid...and yuna change her cosume at the start of ffx2 nd thats 2 years after ffx... isnt it??

I can clearly see that someone hasn't played FFX-2 all the way through. At 100%, Tidus comes back; and he doesn't change his clothes, in any way, shape, or form.

That statement made, is conjecture, not proof. Just because a local Magazine says it, does it mean that it's true? Does some random Malaysian person know the workings of SE? I thought not, and it says at the end of 2003, which is when they had one planned, but no one has heard anything of it since, which means they aren't working on it.

I wasn't looking after FFX-3, it's like the other two FFX, sucks!

Smart idea to bring in FFX hating into the forum. It needed that, Now we just have to wait for who tries to tear you apart first. I'd do it myself, but I'm no fan of FFX-2. Just FFX.

PS: *points to thread starter* sorry....to say...it's just cutscenes from FFX/X-2 mixed with a song...(the last scene does come out a bit different from the U.S. version, but it's basically the same)

So, did you people completely miss this? End of discussion right there...

mega_tonberry
05-23-2006, 10:13 PM
*sigh* Some people just wont accept that there is not going to be an X-3. Those poor, misguided people.:cry:

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-23-2006, 10:16 PM
There are no plans for Final Fantasy X-3. It had been mentioned as a possibility, but there are no plans to make it, nor is it likely that it ever will be made.

Blackout
05-23-2006, 10:35 PM
um... hei! ive seen some pics nd graphics on www.youtube.com somwhere but they dnt happen in FFX OR FFX-2 so i was thinking that it might be a third FFX... dont yo0h?

~owy

I not one to go agaisnt one of my favorite games, but I mean even If they did decide to make X-3 it would be taking it to far.I mean just look at the rating for FFX it was a awsome game, but once they made FFX-2 the rating for that game went down by about 10 points.Plus the storyline wasn't good enough to go all wild about either.

So as for X-3....Good Luck!

Marluxiaswife
05-24-2006, 06:04 AM
*sigh* Some people just wont accept that there is not going to be an X-3. Those poor, misguided people.:cry:

there is going to be a ffx-3

ekinserge
05-24-2006, 06:10 AM
if there's really no FFX-3, it's okay...why bother quarrelling...

obsessed_wif_yuna
05-24-2006, 08:15 AM
Pay attention to what is told about the video, open your eyes - it says it contains footage from FFX/FFX-2. It does not indicate an X-3 because it just does not do that!
Proof huh? Care to show us the article? Pictures? Otherwise, it's a lousy rumour.

~Setzer Gabianni

DUZNT NE1 LISTEN? ITS NOT POSSIBLE!! YUNA CHANGES HER COSTUME AT THE START OF FFX2 AND TIDUS FADES AY THE END OF FFX--SO ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO CONTAIN STUF FROM FFX OR FFX2!!!

~SapphireStar~
05-24-2006, 03:47 PM
our local magazine also have made statement which saying that after ffx-2 there will be ffx-3...same goes to the statement

SEE PPL? PROOF!!
Thats not proof, its hearsay. Unless he can provide a link or a scan from this mag to prove it, its trash talk.

if there's really no FFX-3, it's okay...why bother quarrelling...
Why say you read about it being true one minute, then say there may be no FFX3 the next? If you really seen and read this you would want to prove it wouldnt you?

ekinserge
05-24-2006, 04:19 PM
www.gempakstarz.com

it's in malay...

find it for yourself...

Neo_Bahamut
05-24-2006, 04:27 PM
Yeah in malay yay! How do u expect us to understand malay??

Dell
05-24-2006, 04:34 PM
You can't really trust Malaysian magazine rumour about something because it things always arrive late in Malaysia so the rumour are probably settled in other place.

ekinserge, how many times do I have to say? How do you expect other people to understand Malay?

Why do people bother about sequel, anyway? It's pretty much better to continue with next FF like FFXII and FFXIII.

ekinserge
05-24-2006, 04:39 PM
You can't really trust Malaysian magazine rumour about something because it things always arrive late in Malaysia so the rumour are probably settled in other place.

ekinserge, how many times do I have to say? How do you expect other people to understand Malay?

Why do people bother about sequel, anyway? It's pretty much better to continue with next FF like FFXII and FFXIII.
because they always (tak habis-habis) wants some link or proof or what laa...

so, aku bagi je laa(so i just give it to them)...

~SapphireStar~
05-24-2006, 05:06 PM
In a language I cant begin to understand. Besides I dont see FFX3 anywhere there and I only get subscription pages when I click the magazines. You find the link where this proof is cause I cant seem to find it.

ekinserge
05-24-2006, 05:14 PM
In a language I cant begin to understand. Besides I dont see FFX3 anywhere there and I only get subscription pages when I click the magazines. You find the link where this proof is cause I cant seem to find it.
you know what, there are other malaysian here doesn't want me to keep saying about our local magazine...
and the link also in malay...
so, if you really want it that bad, why don't you email that magazine staff in english, and they will reply in english too...
don't worry, english are used widely in malaysia...
i'm really sorry for troubling you...

~SapphireStar~
05-24-2006, 05:17 PM
you know what, there are other malaysian here doesn't want me to keep saying about our local magazine...
How come? Whats wrong?

so, if you really want it that bad, why don't you email that magazine staff in english, and they will reply in english too...
don't worry, english are used widely in malaysia...
Not to sound harsh but I havent got time to be emailing people regarding possible a rumor. Thats why if people say they have link proofs they should provide them. Not having a go, but its annoying for those who want to read over the proof and make their own minds up. That thye have to go and email magazines about information.

ekinserge
05-24-2006, 05:26 PM
huh, i think i'm gonna surrender...

i don't know if it's a rumour or what, because i read that magazine...

but regarding of what's happening here, let's just say that's a rumour...

i don't want to troubles you anymore...

but feel free to go again...

www.gempakstarz.com

just for a short trip...

you can learn malay too...

Neo_Bahamut
05-24-2006, 05:42 PM
How do u expect us to learn malay? It looks like chinese to me:D

ekinserge
05-24-2006, 05:47 PM
actually that company produce malay and chinese magazine...

because malaysia is a multiracial country...

but that site actually combining malay and english...

there is english...

Shaun_lawless
05-25-2006, 07:44 AM
yeah lay the proof

ekinserge
05-25-2006, 08:26 AM
again?...

www.gempakstarz.com

do not put your hope so high...

learn malay first...then learn chinese..

and the rest will be revealed...

obsessed_wif_yuna
05-25-2006, 08:38 AM
hey tavrobel, and others that watched that film thingy- dnt focus on the music- try and watch it without yor speakers on..

Setzer Gabianni
05-25-2006, 12:03 PM

~Setzer Gabianni

DUZNT NE1 LISTEN? ITS NOT POSSIBLE!! YUNA CHANGES HER COSTUME AT THE START OF FFX2 AND TIDUS FADES AY THE END OF FFX--SO ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO CONTAIN STUF FROM FFX OR FFX2!!!

Yes it is, dont type in caps lock thank you, I don't like you shouting at me. It is possible to contain footage dammit, because the user has taken footage from FFX AND FFX-2, and has put them together. You also need to play FFX-2, I don't think you have done Tidus comes back at the end, DUH!. So don't have a go at me again kid, the video is a tribute to both X and X-2.

~Setzer Gabianni

Dell
05-25-2006, 02:47 PM
again?...

www.gempakstarz.com

do not put your hope so high...

learn malay first...then learn chinese..

and the rest will be revealed...

How do you expect people to learn Malay in short time?
If you want people to learn Malay, you better learn their language first.

I don't see why people want FFX-3 though, FFX/FFX-2:
not a well-made game, receive one of the lowest vote and poor storyline with poor character.

EDIT: ekinserge, don't confuse people.

DeathKnight
05-25-2006, 03:09 PM
To Obssessed_wif_Yuna:

-After you beat Shuyin, you'll see Yuna walking in the farplane(flowery ground)...as soon as you see her there, plress x a couple of times, the FAYTH kid from FFX should appear, from there on, you'll understand what REALLY happens

~SapphireStar~
05-25-2006, 03:23 PM
hey tavrobel, and others that watched that film thingy- dnt focus on the music- try and watch it without yor speakers on..
What? That wont make a difference to the viewing. The videos a tribute, please get over it.

Old Manus
05-25-2006, 04:51 PM
Flame War in the FFX-2 section - Version 124.0

NeoCracker
05-25-2006, 08:01 PM
IF they ever make X-3 I will lose all faith in Square.

teaandmachines
05-25-2006, 08:09 PM
im gonna laugh at each and every one of you when FFX3 does come out. not saying it will but dang.. you never know, right?

Setzer Gabianni
05-25-2006, 09:00 PM
They are focusing on completing the FFVII compilation, and continuing the PS3 titles - why after that would they go back to creating FFX-3?

~Setzer Gabianni

PontiusPilate
05-25-2006, 09:41 PM
Everyones right, their will be no FFX-3 nor would i ever want to see it because i thought FFX-2 sucked

kikimm
05-25-2006, 11:11 PM
Okay, I thought I'd let this go, and see what happened, but I think it's time to close this now. Do we really need a discussion on FFX-3 every few days? No. You guys are getting way too riled up. Spend some time apart. The rest of you who are posting in this just to spam - please don't. If you hate the thread, or the topic, whatever, warn it. Man I feel like a broken record.

And forget about FFX-3, because there aren't any plans to make it, like some have already said.