PDA

View Full Version : Theorys of FF's conection to the creation of the world

sephiroth64
05-17-2006, 07:04 PM
Hi I opened this thread to share mine(and a lot of others) theory on Final fantasy being connected to the creation of the world

Basic Outline
we have a holy book, In our book it tells of the world being created by one god and the first people he put on the world was a small group that called themselves squaresoft. From squaresoft the rest of civalisation evolved until eventual the great god noticed that the world was becoming corrupt and evil so he had a son who was called Enix and Enix had 12 deciples ( the most famous being Cloud, Squall, Zidane and Tidus) in the light of the new son squaresoft changed their name to square-enix. The great god then gave square-enix the task of telling the storys of Enix's 12 disciples in the holy games. But square-enix did not know what the great god meant by the holy games until Enix's death. Enix gathered together square-enix and told them that it was impossible to follow the great gods orders at the present moment in time and he told them that their great descendents would create the holy games when it is possible to do so all-tho they would not be aware of this as the great god will influence their minds and put such ideas into their thoughts. And before Enix died he proclaimed that the holy games shall be called final fantasy as they will be the last stories ever told and the greatest stories ever told.

The Sacred Child
as the people of squaresoft began creating the human race one of their grandchildren was very special. The Great God told the parents to name their child Cid as this was a sacred name.

Cid grew up very aware of The Great God as he was a constant presence in Cid’s life. The Great God used Cid many time to tell the civilisation important things but unfortunately most of them didn't care and didn't believe. The most important of all things that Cid told the people was The Four Rules of The Great God and these rules are as follows:
1. never commit a act of killing upon another human being
2. never commit an act of theft
3. never speak bad of another human being
4. never to speak The Great Gods name in a bad way
Cid wrote the first few chapters of The Holy Book the rest was wrote by Enix and his Disciples. Cid went on after this to marry a woman named Kiran and they both eventually died together.

Enix's Life
The Great God needed a son to fix mans corruption on the world so he made Kiran (Cid's wife) pregnant because he knew that they were faithful and would be suitable to take care of the great gods son. Enix was born in what is now Tokyo on the 7th September seven years after Jesus was supposed to be born. So he was born on 7/7/7 (as September was the 7th month back then( hence the prefix Sep)) and he was proclaimed to be very lucky being born on such a date. While Enix was growing up he seemed very different to the other children and was picked on by them.

It was not till he was 7 years old that the great god told Cid and Kiran to tell Enix of hes true father. Enix disclaimed it for 8 years and it wasn't till he was 15 when he fell in a river and had a vision of the future that he started to believe.

When he embraced his heritage he began travelling around Japan spreading miracles, one of his most famous miracles was when he run into a poor, hungry family on hes travels. He took a apple out of his pack buried it in the ground and within a second a plant emerged and this plant grew into a tree within a few minutes and he said to the family "you will never be hungry again as that tree will always give you apples" and then he carried on with his travels.

As he grew older he began getting follows which he told the stories of the unfinished holy book to. 12 of these follows became Enix's Disciples who followed him to the very end. Enix died of old age in a bed in the town that he grew up in. he died with his disciples and some of the new members(children and children’s children, etc) of square-enix and it was here where he told his final messages given to him from the great god.

Enix's Disciples
It was foretold in the holy book that the great god had made many planets before our own each of which evolved differently. And it is said that the games called final fantasy that we play today are depictions of stories that happened on each of these planets. It was foretold that each of these planets was eventually destroyed before the making of our planet(which was said to be a sacred planet) but the main person who was involved in each of the stories was given the honour of being reincarnated(not knowing of their past lives) on this new planet and they became Enix's 12 disciples. On there travels Enix told them of their past lives and all of them believed him eventually.

Death And The End Of All
The holy book speaks of a heaven like place known only as The Promised Land. It says that to go to this promised land you must announce your faith as a believer, obey The Great Gods Four Rules and you must witness all 12 of the holy games. The holy book does not mention what happens to those who don't.

one of the last few chapters in the book is named "The Beginning Of The End" and this chapter speaks of the predicts the end of the world happening when The Five Prophesies have been fulfilled this prophesies are as follows
1. the fall of a rival
2. 3 false prophets predict a second coming
3. the arrival of the Anti-Enix
4. a innocent dieing on holy territory
5. the sky and seas turning black

I shall write more on later
Please post comments and any questions

cloud101
05-17-2006, 09:24 PM
I belive in ur religion. i myself preach this to non-belivers. i have read the holy book and followed all the belifs keep up the gd work :p

sephiroth64
05-17-2006, 09:27 PM
I belive in ur religion. i myself preach this to non-belivers. i have read the holy book and followed all the belifs keep up the gd work :p
its great to talk to other believers but remember we're not aloud to advertise on this site (i myself was told off) so b careful what u say i dont want this thread closed

Fireburner
05-18-2006, 01:36 PM
I am also a holy believer of fag, Burn the gays i say!!!!!!:eek:

sephiroth64
05-18-2006, 01:38 PM
this is not what the group is about and please do not mention that name or u will get this thread closed

Fireburner
05-18-2006, 01:40 PM
I am sorry For my views against gays. all i can say is Respect to all people straight or bent:eek:

sephiroth64
05-18-2006, 01:44 PM
I am sorry For my views against gays. all i can say is Respect to all people straight or bent:eek: So your just going to change your opinon like that?:confused:

Your intitled to your own opnions just keep them to yourselve if they offend anyone

Fireburner
05-18-2006, 01:51 PM
thank you for your wisdom master. as long as gays keep the fuck away from me thats fine

cloud101
05-18-2006, 01:51 PM
u all need to stop talking about all that stuff and start listening to there views on the creation of earth ask any qouestion any one has on it

sephiroth64
05-18-2006, 01:53 PM
thank you for your wisdom master. as long as gays keep the smurf away from me thats fine what are you on about :confused: smurf:confused:
if you are trying to swear its a automatic sensor

Fireburner
05-18-2006, 01:54 PM
:mad2: I do really think that lesbians and tranies are alright but if i had it my way i would line all gay people up including wesley and shoot them.:mad2:

sephiroth64
05-18-2006, 01:56 PM
im getting very annoed with u fireburner if u say anything else i will report u to the knights

by the way who is wesley?

Fireburner
05-18-2006, 01:59 PM
im sorry i get very frustrated about u know what. and wesley is this attention seeking kid who has no friends and needs to be shot

cloud101
05-18-2006, 01:59 PM
ok what day is it the holy day is it stareday?:confused: :confused:

sephiroth64
05-18-2006, 02:01 PM
ok what day is it the holy day is it stareday?:confused: :confused:
I thought u said u were a preacher? and tuesday is our holy day

Fireburner
05-18-2006, 02:02 PM
i have a dream that gay people and straight people can live in harmany together. as lord says in chapter 2 section 13 of the bible " i have Dream"

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sexymonkey
alright batty boys calm down, its like ur in a gay relationship havin little squabbles!

cloud101
i am but i couldnt read that part because it is in anchent jappanse ive strugled to translate the parts ive read

Duracell
05-18-2006, 02:03 PM
I wonder if you still have the 7 days of the week because I think that the government are trying to stop our Tuesdays. If so what are they called?

Fireburner
05-18-2006, 02:06 PM
:mad2: Damn Sexy monkey u r a gay!!!!!!!!!!:mad2:

DEATH WILL COME US ALL!!!!!!!!

SATURN
HELL
URANUS

sephiroth64
05-18-2006, 02:07 PM
fireburner- ive reported u
sexymonkey- im warning u
cloud101- why don't you hire a translater from japan ( my grandparants translated for me)
duracell- I've heard nothing of the government closeing tuesdays please provide links

Duracell
05-18-2006, 02:07 PM
YEA ok mate but what about the DAYS!!!!!

Fireburner
05-18-2006, 02:29 PM
Final fantasy is so cool. i have never palyed it and never seen the film but how cares:eek:

sephiroth64
05-18-2006, 03:00 PM
Final fantasy is so cool. i have never palyed it and never seen the film but how cares:eek:then how can u say its cool?

Duracell
05-18-2006, 03:04 PM
here are the links to the page you would like to see
www.FBI.com
www.google.com
www.ss64.com
www.xstream-guild.com
www.google.com/images
www.google.com/video

sephiroth64
05-18-2006, 03:08 PM
here are the links to the page you would like to see
www.FBI.com
www.google.com
www.ss64.com
www.xstream-guild.com
www.google.com/images
www.google.com/video these sites mention nothing of the government taking away tuesdays and i don't think we needed a load of links to the google home pages i'm not about to search myself
besides tuesday is our holy day as we believe Enix was born on a Tuesday

Duracell
05-18-2006, 03:08 PM
I was only giving you links to the Google home page because people can then search for their self on the matter.
And back to the question, what are the days of the week called and do you keep all the days of the week?

sephiroth64
05-18-2006, 03:10 PM
I was only giving you links to the Google home page because you can then search for your self on the matter.
And back to the question, what are the days of the week called and do you keep all the days of the week?
the days remain exsactly the same we arn't a different language just a group with beliefs

Duracell
05-18-2006, 03:14 PM
That’s cool then I don’t have to remember different days.
But 1 more question
1) Will you have something like the devinci code?

Behold the Void
05-18-2006, 03:16 PM
1. Abrasive language against homosexuality is absolutely not tolerated. Stop it.

2. Stay on-topic or I lock this. You're lucky I'm not doing it now.

Dell
05-18-2006, 04:14 PM
I check this thread and I'm not in it. I have my own religion.
Seriously, you're too obsessed with Final Fantasy.
Here's my comment:
Basic Outline: As far as I know, Square-Enix is the one who created Squaresoft. If you claimed that this is a religion, why didn'tyou put name such as Final Fantasy, Squaresoft, Square-Enix in capital? Using a game to infiltrate human's mind? What a lame and coward way...Final Fantasy XIII is about to be release so I don't think this is right. Where is Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger, FFMystic Quest, FFTactic, FFTactic Advance, FFCrystal Chronicles, Kingdom Heart I and Kingdom Heart II?

The Sacred Child:
Cid did speak to everyone in a bad way especially in X and VII. Cid is with Hilda in IX, I don't think this is right.

Enix's Life:
7/7/7 is not very lucky. I think 7/77/777 is the one. At that time, I don't think Japan was already created and I don't think Japan's island is there. Seriously, this don't make much sense.

Enix Disciple:
There won't be human left if all of the planet is destroyed. This really don't make sense anymore.

Death and The End of All
So it's easy to enter Heaven.."Hey, I recognized all the game, now let me in!"

Seriously, you better stop. You best go and read knowledge book for your future or you will not be able to play Final Fantasy later.

You're thinking Hironobu Sakaguchi as Enix-messenger??? Maybe you should really stop, your theory made no sense. I hate Tuesday, I think Final Fantasy and Square are a stupid name anyway. I don't seem to recall that Cloud, Squall, Zidane and Tidus are famous. I think Zidane, Bartz, Locke and Cecil make better character.

You're too obsessed with Final Fantasy games. Maybe you should try Tales or Metal Gear games?

EDIT: I apologize if I offended anyone.

Duracell
05-18-2006, 05:05 PM
Thank you Mr admin guy for not blocking this.
This religion is sounding good. Can anyone join it or do you have to be picked? If anyone can join then where can I?

And vivi I understand what you are saying but common does Christianity make any sense? If that is what he believes in then who are we to question his believes

Please don't double-post. Use the edit/delete button instead if you wish to add to your post.

~Void

sephiroth64
05-18-2006, 05:58 PM
Vivi you don't understand it at all I’ll answer the questions in the order u gave me

1) I didn't put some things in capitals because I’m not taking this straight out of the book I’m typing it in a thread and am to lazy to remember where capitals should be

2) The games aren’t infiltrating peoples minds, the great god influenced the minds of square-enix (that we know today) giving them the ideas for 12 final fantasy games

3) Games like chrono cross, kingdom hearts, etc where never put into square-enix's minds they came up with these themselves and are thereby fictitious and nothing to do with the beliefs.

4) The Cid that was spoken of was a cid of our world (his name was just holy because a cid helped out in each story) and thus this cid is a different person with a different life.

5) Your right that Japan wasn’t called Japan at this point but Enix was born in the land that is now Japan and they just believed that 7/7/7 was lucky despite what you think

6) Your right and the humans did die but the 12 disciples were reincarnated to our planet with new parents and a new life.

7) Its not that easy to enter the Promised Land as you must announce your faith with this religion, obey the great gods 4 rules and witness all 12 of the holy games

8) Not the Cloud, Squall, Zidane and Tidus from the games, The Cloud, Squall, Zidane and Tidus who were Enix’s disciples and they are only famous amongst the follows of this religion because they were the only disciples to be named in the holy book ( this was because of things that they did)

Finally this isn’t just my theories it’s a whole groups theories

P.S. You may have offended some people as this is a very serious religion but I did open this thread for people like you to give your opinions so don’t worry and also I don't mind if you have your own religion as i'm not forcing you to believe this i'm mearly sharing the beliefs.

Fireburner
05-18-2006, 07:06 PM
i am sorry for my bad attitude towards homosexualality:confused:

Duracell
05-18-2006, 08:45 PM
WOW he showd you vivi

Duracell
05-18-2006, 08:51 PM
so seph64 would mind telling use how many people are apart of your religen?

sephiroth64
05-18-2006, 08:53 PM
first off don't double post and to answer your question i don't know exsactly just the same as you don't know how many people are apart of christianity, jewdisam, etc

Duracell
05-18-2006, 08:57 PM
well their are 1,000,234400383 apart of christianity and 1 apart of jewdisam

sephiroth64
05-18-2006, 08:58 PM
well their are 1,000,234400383 apart of christianity and 1 apart of jewdisam
yes very funny but seriously no one knows the exsact figgures

Duracell
05-18-2006, 09:00 PM
so your religen is a very big religen not one of them religens that a kid in year 10 came up with as a joke???

sephiroth64
05-18-2006, 09:03 PM
so your religen is a very big religen not one of them religens that a kid in year 10 came up with as a joke???
What? Who? I havn't heard of someone doing that when did this happen??:confused:

Duracell
05-18-2006, 09:04 PM
WHAT i was only uesing that as an e.g.
and you are telling me that you have never seen a movie where you get some 14 year old kid that has no life and looks like a rat, who thinks its a good idea to make a dumd religen that people belive??

sephiroth64
05-18-2006, 09:07 PM
WHAT i was only uesing that as an e.gOh ok i thought that you were saying people had actually done that

sephiroth64
05-18-2006, 09:20 PM
you are telling me that you have never seen a movie where you get some 14 year old kid that has no life and looks like a rat, who thinks its a good idea to make a dumd religen that people belive??and what would the name of one of these films be

cloud101
05-18-2006, 09:21 PM
as a follower and a devoted woshper i need to find some who can translate the holy book. do u know whre i can find some one who can translate the ancent japness languge? :confused:

sephiroth64
05-18-2006, 09:24 PM
as a follower and a devoted woshper i need to find some who can translate the holy book. do u know whre i can find some one who can translate the ancent japness languge? :confused: no idea sorry

cloud101
05-18-2006, 09:28 PM

it dosent matter how many people folow. as long as people belive in this and stick to the rules and live a good life and most of all have faith in what they belive in then it dosent matter if it is 1 person or 1million

sephiroth64
05-18-2006, 09:32 PM
it dosent matter how many people folow. as long as people belive in this and stick to the rules and live a good life and most of all have faith in what they belive in then it dosent matter if it is 1 person or 1million well said:)

Behold the Void
05-19-2006, 03:23 AM
By "on-topic" I mean discussing the writing in question, not different faiths.

sephiroth64
05-19-2006, 01:37 PM
By "on-topic" I mean discussing the writing in question, not different faiths. Sorry but it's difficult not to as the theory's in the writing are those viewed by a group that consider them beliefs rather than 1 persons opinion

Duracell
05-19-2006, 02:40 PM
Me myself as a Buddha, I am willing to change my ways for this pucker religion. But I wonder if you can tell me more in detail about is religion?
I would like to know if you still celebrate x mass and Halloween?
I would like to know if you eat meat on certain days or even not eat meat at all?

Dell
05-19-2006, 03:37 PM
sephiroth64, I'm sorry you tell me I did not understand something so maybe I'm wrong, I'm really sorry.

I also want to apologise to fireburner, Duracell and Cloud101 for my bad attitude and my stupid post.

But I'm sorry, I will not enter this religion, I'm a loyal person and I'll stay with my own religion through the end.

Duracell
05-19-2006, 04:00 PM
you are a good person vivi and I forgive you mate :)

sephiroth64
05-19-2006, 04:35 PM
don't worry about it vivi we're not forceing anyone into anything

Behold the Void
05-19-2006, 06:18 PM
You can talk to yourself and promote your "cult" on another board.