PDA

View Full Version : Psychotic likes my underscores.

fire_of_avalon
05-17-2006, 07:22 PM
And then he told me to keep it a secret, but then he told me to tell the world, so I am.

But also, this got me to thinkin'.

And I thunk "Why do people change their minds like that?" Like, have you ever had a friend who told you a secret, and they made you swear to take it to the grave? So you did the whole cross my heart and hope to die stick a needle in my eye thing, and it was so juicy and wonderful and you wanted to tell everybody, but you didn't? And then like a day/week/month/year/decade later you bring it up in conversation and they're like "Oh man, I told everybody about that. Where were you?" And you just explode!

So talk about those secrets you weren't supposed to tell but found out that you really could have!

Yamaneko
05-17-2006, 07:29 PM
eestlinc likes to sleep naked.

whoops :foot:

Psychotic
05-17-2006, 07:30 PM
I changed my mind! Don't tell a soul! :(

eestlinc
05-17-2006, 07:58 PM
my friends do this to me all the time. They tell me a secret and tell me not to tell anyone. Then like two days later we'll be hanging out with a bunch of other people and the person will jsut tell everyone. And I'll be like "I didn't think you were telling anyone" and they'll be like "oh, yea, I changed my mind."

It's fine, but just a little weird. But sometimes maybe the act of telling a big secret to one person makes you realize it doesn't really need to be so secret.

Also, I didn't tell you that secret, Yams. I you "discovered" it for yourself.

Tavrobel
05-17-2006, 08:36 PM
And then he told me to keep it a secret, but then he told me to tell the world, so I am.

But also, this got me to thinkin'.

And I thunk "Why do people change their minds like that?" Like, have you ever had a friend who told you a secret, and they made you swear to take it to the grave? So you did the whole cross my heart and hope to die stick a needle in my eye thing, and it was so juicy and wonderful and you wanted to tell everybody, but you didn't? And then like a day/week/month/year/decade later you bring it up in conversation and they're like "Oh man, I told everybody about that. Where were you?" And you just explode!

So talk about those secrets you weren't supposed to tell but found out that you really could have!

Well, I haven't been a real victim of this. I usually make it clear to people whether or not I want a straight answer.

However, I have done this to people. Just yesterday, I told Psy I had his child, but then a minute later, I think I told him I was lying. He then asked me if I wanted to keep it, and I said no. Then I said yes.

It's fun to screw people around.

I changed my mind! Don't tell a soul!

Obviously.

Old Manus
05-17-2006, 10:46 PM
This guy told me he was gay in secret so I shouted 'WHAT? YOU'RE GAY?' then he died.

rubah
05-17-2006, 11:02 PM
Stu likes for his toes to be licked. And he said he loves the taste of toejam!

Denmark
05-17-2006, 11:27 PM
jam is good.

i'm probably never gonna tell my secret of what happened to me. :foot:

Ramza Beoulve
05-18-2006, 01:28 AM
I have never told a secret, of course, why i would tell to the world that my friend stole a chicken?... oww monkeys! :mad2:

Freya
05-18-2006, 01:54 AM
Psy loves my... yeah we'll not speeak of that....

I was a guys basketball manager last year and the other manager told me about how she cheated on her boyfriend. Then told me not to tell. Then she told everyone else and her boyfriend gave her flowers when he found out, which was weird. But I told everyone cause i hated her.

Psychotic
05-18-2006, 02:00 AM
Psy loves my... yeah we'll not speeak of that....Enlighten me on this one, Lek. Leks. Lex.

Freya
05-18-2006, 02:05 AM
Psy loves my... yeah we'll not speeak of that....Enlighten me on this one, Lek. Leks. Lex.
Um it's a secret and i'm not changing my mind.

Khaotic
05-18-2006, 02:42 AM
No, sorry sir, I have not had this happened to me sir. Psychotic = sir, foa = ma'am./me pushes the two together.. oops.

Cz
05-18-2006, 09:43 AM
Nobody tells me any secrets, but that's OK because I make up embarrassing stuff about them anyway. :cool:

Chris
05-18-2006, 01:52 PM
Nobody tells me any secrets, but that's OK because I make up embarrassing stuff about them anyway. :cool:
That's the same with me. I just can't keep my mouth shut! I have a big loud mouth. I'm always speaking much too freely. :(

But I'm shy,

K.

bipper
05-18-2006, 04:02 PM
I know the perfect cure for this situation. When someone says 'I am gonna tell you this but you can't tell a soul' I will just say 'I don't care'.

They usually meltdown and tell you, and you have no creed to live to.

Bipper

P.S. Psycotic pays me to bip him.

project X
05-18-2006, 04:48 PM
That's the same with me. I just can't keep my mouth shut! I have a big loud mouth. I'm always speaking much too freely. :(

But I'm shy,

K.
Me too.

But did you know that Chris .. has an older brother? We all know what THAT means. :cool:

kikimm
05-18-2006, 05:16 PM
I don't think that's ever happened to me before. Mostly because people don't really tell me their secrets, and when they do, I guess they're pretty serious about me not telling!

Dignified Pauper
05-18-2006, 05:20 PM
Did you know Neel isn't really Indian at all?

Jack
05-18-2006, 11:23 PM
I know a secret about Psychotic, but I will not disclose its nature.